• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
If there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:
  • You can read an instruction guide for how to do a render on your own in this page.
  • Multiple requests should be put in individual posts. A person may not have more than 5 outstanding requests at a time. Please click here for an example.
  • It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request, and it is also an unpaid service. Do not be overly picky or expect professional quality.
  • You are allowed to bump important unattended or incomplete requests once every 7 days. Do not spam the page, simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Notes:​

• Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases the loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead. You can click here to see how to link pages and images properly in this forum.
  • It is preferable that, when requesting an image to be rendered, you use the highest quality image you can find for the best result.
  • Preferably use full body images whenever possible. (For example, this will be better than this.)
  • Canon or Official images of a character/verse are preferred. If no Canon or Official images are available or they have very poor quality, you may substitute with a piece of fanart instead, making sure you credit the artist when doing so.

Format:​

• Character/Verse: (The character and/or verse which your image is for)
  • Image: (Link to your image)
  • Description: (More details and information about your request)

For Volunteers:​

To volunteer to complete a request you should like the post and message that person on their message wall. There you can ask follow-up questions and give them their finished request.

If a post is already liked it means it is being worked on or complete. Do not like a post unless it is not liked and you intend on completing the request. Falsely liking a post after instruction may result in punishment for disrupting wiki activity.

A request may not be fulfilled or may be ignored on the basis that a volunteer cannot access a requester's wall due to their personal preferences.

Last edited:
So I presume we should repost all the images we hadn't had rendered in the previous thread in the old forum? Or should we just wait and see if the ones willing to render them will post them here?

69329433_2421154591255612_6619296943967305728_n.jpg

Can someone render this please? It's for a new project I am working on

What do you mean? I have absolutely no hurry and if some images can't be rendered I'm fine.

Are you sure you want this as a render? The illumination will make it look ugly, let alone how it doesn't show a notable amount of the body.
Yes I'm sure, why else would I come to the thread specifically for requesting renders?
Oh, and for your information... NEITHER DOES ZANZA'S CURRENT IMAGE!
Though if I still had rollback, I'd just put the image, render be damned, but the VS folks are extremely nitpicky about profile image transparency with alarming inconsistency. Plus some arbitrary bs rule I had never heard of until recently that they must be "relaxed".

Last edited:
I wasn't talking to you.
Who, then?

If you were talking to me, you were very vague and not very specific, I posted seven links there.

Lollipop, you contribute plenty, so don't start this again. It doesn't hurt you to behave well with others.

Yo, could someone render this image of Avatar State Aang? I bought the novelization of Sozin's Comet, and I thought the picture could be used since it looks official and cool. This is very much appreciated in advance.
unknown.png