• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is for requesting that a certain profile image is replaced, or a new one is added (through a tabber, or othervise), especially to locked wiki pages.

Content moderators should preferably subscribe to this thread.

You can click here to see how to link pages and images properly in this forum.

Last edited:

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Image Helper
Two more relaxed and official renders for Cell's imperfect and semi-perfect forms

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you for helping out Elizhaa.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I think that the current Cell images look fine in terms of drawing style and colours.

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Image Helper
If so, why was the Semi-Perfect one changed? It's not official and you can tell (it's even in a pose indicating it's after he bulks up against Vegeta, not his regular state). The Imperfect Cell one is accurate to the colors he's been given in the manga and the Semi-Perfect one is pretty much straight out of a manga cover but given his anime color scheme.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, I kept your new image for imperfect Cell. I just thought that the colours for the semi-perfect incarnation were not bright enough.

Feel free to search for another similar image with better colours though.

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Image Helper
Here, same image but brighter

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I added the image to the Cell page, but you can read here to see how to link pages and images properly in this forum.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It would be better if you could find a good render for the character.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
That is not our standard layout. My apologies.

New "semi-official" render for Vergil (Devil May Cry), it is much better in terms of resolution than the current one. I made it by combining the official image in Capcom's DMC5 Special Edition website with the best full-body image of him I found. The difference in quality might be a bit jarring on the katana hilt and areas below his knees, but it should be fine while looking at the preview.

AKM sama

Prepare for trouble!
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
I think it is better than the current one, so I replaced the image.

KieranH10

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Actual render of Create-A-Bot. His current images are silhouettes that he cant actually resemble. He takes a lot of different forms in the game, but this is his base so it fits the best.
I do think they should be added to a gallery on his profile though if that's ok.
latest

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Is a content moderator willing to handle it?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
You have to use the wiki image links ending with .jpg .gif or .png in order for the forum to recognise them as images, and due to some UCP glitch they are shown in a small low resolution format.

However, images hosted at Imgur and similar work fine in terms of size and resolution.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I uploaded it, but found a better looking preexisting image that I applied instead.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
The renders are of considerably higher quality if you mean the Solaris case.

Anyway, I have added them.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Sorry but I have to disagree.
The render is perfect, but that is an alternate costume modeled after the original Safer Sephiroth, it's not the same form and is visibly different, given the legs and such, because they couldn't make him totally the same.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I handled it, but those character profile pages are not locked, so please do so yourself in the future.

I've been notified off-site that Anu and Padomay use generic stock images from Deviantart for their profile pictures, so I would recommend removing the pictures altogether as they aren't exactly bound to a celestial body physically to begin with.
From the other thread it has also caught my attention that The Goddess of The Manifold also uses an stock image as well, so it (The picture) may have to be removed too to remain consistent, the one that argued for it staying also agrees with this.

Last edited:
That's a double standard then again, either keep both cases or remove both (You seemingly supported the TGOTM page losing its image for this kind of reason in the other thread).
If a picture has to be in so badly, it could just be done like how the Axiom is and just take a picture of someone stating their being, etc., out of a lack of an actual visual representation.

Last edited:
That's a double standard then again, either keep both cases or remove both (You seemingly supported the TGOTM page losing its image for this kind of reason in the other thread).
If a picture has to be in so badly, it could just be done like how the Axiom is and just take a picture of someone stating their being, etc., out of a lack of an actual visual representation.
What about this?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, in lack of better options, we might have to keep them, if there are no representative official images that have been produced.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
As far as I know, there are other profiles without images, since there are no representations of the characters.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. How well do the current images represent what was intended for these particular characters?

Well, TGOTM has no physical appearance hints whatsoever, and it seems to be non-corporeal, the same also happens to Anu and Padomay.
Therefore a lack of a picture is more accurate to represent their lack of a proper appearance.
And as said before, if a picture is desired so much, it can be done like the Axiom is and just compile some pictures of statements talking about the character in question.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Thank you for helping out Elizhaa.

Regarding the Elder Scrolls characters, given that they are so prominent, we preferably need some sort of good images for them.

Perhaps some users knowledgeable into TES can be tagged to ask them to compile some pictures of statements talking about them.