• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Goku Xeno Ssj4
Bardock Ssj4
and i got possibly better renders for the father and son if these can be added
I definitely feel like the current SSJ4 Goku render is much better IMHO, but this Bardock render looks pretty good I think.

I am not overly fond of the dark and edgy art style used for those renders. Can you link to the images that you want to replace please?

The current images look better. Sorry.

I will check for Mira though.

I am uncertain about Super Mira. Neither of the images look very good. The current one is ugly, and the suggested replacement is placed in a weird position.

goku_xeno_ssj2_by_andrewdb13_ddgmv3y-fullview.png
but what about the super Saiyan 2 xeno goku render? no one addressed that lol

this also fits the "being in a relaxed position" thing

Last edited:
They are of extremely high quality, do not contort the characters to strange positions, and show their full bodies from the front. We are not completely inflexible.

Last edited:
Please link to the relevant character page.

Since the profile lacks a ssj god image I think it could be fine, but this image looks weird on the profile due to its proportions and the fact that includes some empty space around the actual image, which messes with the spacing.
Do you have a version without said space or another in a more vertical position?

also ssg significantly affects shallots tier via fighting with zamasu and damaging beerus. he might be 3-a but that's for a different thread

found a possible better image for base beat could this be added?
John (Old Outfit) Render by PrinceofDBZGames on DeviantArt

Last edited:
Back