• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Thank you for being reasonable.

I along with some people in the OPM thread think that the current image for Tornado of Terror is too blurry and low res (its 344x525). i found one thats much higher quality but looks very similar. can it be added?

kmCk9Ou.png

A cleaner alternative and better looking, in my opinion, to Dark King Mechikabura's current render.

can we change saitama's image to this? the current one has been around for WAY too long and the artstyle is just way too different from the manga/anime artstyle.

I have the raw version of the image on Mechikabura's "Youth Restored" tab, without the background and UI.

can we change saitama's image to this? the current one has been around for WAY too long and the artstyle is just way too different from the manga/anime artstyle.
Your suggestion looks better to me.

Is somebody else willing to handle the replacement please?

Dominodalek:

I handled it.

DbzDB2:

Never mind. I handled it.

Nullflowerblush:

I added the new Mechikabura image.

I have two potential replacements for Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto Uzumaki (New Era).

The current one from the anime isn't too bad, but I think the manga renders look cooler, and are technically from the primary official canon, so should take precedence IMHO.

I also think this render works better for his base form from The Last, as it's actual concept art for the movie itself (and looks way better than those awful game renders, imo).
Just going to go ahead and bump this.

Also, I think I've got another potential image for Base Vegeta (Chou). It's really clean looking, and I really like the pose he's striking, but the current image is also pretty good, so I won't push for this one too much if you guys don't like it. Another alternative solution is to give him two tabbers with both outfits, since he technically wore both at different points, which is what I was planning to do with Goku as well.

I think the current one is better tbh, and the pose is more relaxed as well, which is apparently what they prefer here.

It is a good image, but I do not think that it would fit well into the profile page, whereas the current image is both good and well-fitting.

Could we please change the images for Dialga and Palkia back to what they were before the 2-A revisions? The renders on the page now are from the Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl website, but the renders on the page don't even have the pokeball logos in the background removed. The images we had on the profile before did a better job of expressing their character and general demeanor.

Could we please change the images for Dialga and Palkia back to what they were before the 2-A revisions? The renders on the page now are from the Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl website, but the renders on the page don't even have the pokeball logos in the background removed. The images we had on the profile before did a better job of expressing their character and general demeanor.
i agree. the original images were much better

I think that the current images look better in one case and equivalent in the other, but somebody should preferably edit out the backgrounds, yes.

I'm surprised you asked, considering you're changing so many images without permission or without saying anything xD

The image we have is fine I guess, if people need to know what his full body looks like they head to the gallery. Additionally, you should change the Crablante render back to the anime render, since what we want are relaxed renders if possible.

Back