• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal for Site/Forum Image Standards Revision

I am very busy at the moment, and I have been for some time. But I recognise I have been called to give input on the discussion, that the discussion has progressed quite a bit, and that my thoughts are to be expected. I will make time to read through what has been said and provide my thoughts soon, hopefully no later than this evening or tomorrow.

But this isn't about a single banner or what people elsewhere think of it. If the banner goes, so will several other pfps. We are discussing the general rules not one particular banner.
I know. I'm not saying it's specifically about that (and btw, I mean our users, just expressing the views off-site). It's representative of an issue at large, obviously - the fact that stuff like this is even allowed.

I don't think it's at all difficult to say "things that are clearly intended to be sexual should not be allowed," and I once again fail to see any actual downside to this. I'd like to see a legitimate one with how, frankly absurdly, staunch the opposition is against the rule passing.

Well there are a lot of users who disagree with a lot of things on this wiki. I also have my fair share of problems with a lot many things here. I know 90% people do. That's not uncommon. Obviously we can't make everyone happy. We have hundreds of people with hundreds of opinions.

I have nothing new to say at the moment. Clearly we don't see eye to eye on this topic. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Back