• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

It seems slightly better drawn, but is also not a standing full body image, unlike the current one, so I think that replacing the latter would probably be a bad idea. My apologies.

Saitama Pre training changed to this?

I made them look more quality and better transparent. Some images changed.

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

You pick if they should switch or not

Last edited:
True enough. The current images look better for him. Good catch.

I don't have the time available. Sorry.

Would you be willing to handle it in the cases where the new images are an improvement Eminiteable?

Just wanted to add this
Changed to

I can add it myself btw

Possible new render for Dracule Mihawk
V3M2VEv.png
How you uploaded this pic to the forum?

Since I have found better images... I'll send the old ones I created for now
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

The new Franky image is incomplete, but except for that they look quite good to me.

What do you mean?
Never mind. For some reason part of Franky's left arm was not shown except when I viewed the image in full size.

Back