• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Since I have found better images... I'll send the old ones I created for now
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to
I added Franky and Satori... The rest will be replaced anyway soon so I don't think we need to add them yet...

When I make the new ones you can pick which is better šŸ‘

The current Goku image shows a less obscured view of his entire body. My apologies.

Since I have found better images... I'll send the old ones I created for now
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Here are some of the ones I think are better and are very difficult to find šŸ˜…took at least 1-2 weeks

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

changed to

Changed to

Add or changed too

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Pick which one is better

Last edited:
personally I prefer the current hancock, Law and Carrot images.

The Luffy one was rejected in the past, and the current one looks far better.

The rest look fine to me, do you happen to have a cleaner version of manga Zoro as well?

Yeah that would be great

Not much difference but looks better

cape Luffy is probably going to be more iconic than fish-man island luffy going forward.
Oh.... I see, so that's the new luffy... Btw that isn't Fishman luffy, That's just what he normally wears but now it changed to the one that's on the wiki.... I can't find full image of that version... I'll try tho šŸµšŸ‘

Potential replacement image for base Vergo:
YbQqlfl.png

It is preferable to use rather straightforward full-body images, so Monkey's Vergo image is likely better in this respect, but on the other hand Eminiteable's suggested image is more exciting and interesting for our viewers, so I am not certain.

The suggested new Carrot image may look slightly better than the currently used one btw, but except for that I think that the currently used ones are likely better. Or are there any of them that you think are preferable Eminiteable? The new Brook image is not workable in terms of fitting it well into his profile page though.

Last edited:
Okay, with Eminiteable's given exceptions I think that the new images can probably be applied then.

ALso, Eminiteable, you can add your new Vergo image if you wish.

Well, you tend to recurrently format the images in an inappropriate manner, that I have to clean up, so maybe Eminiteable should handle it?

Is this preferable to use instead? (It's only better transparent)
And also for his pre timeskip as well which fits with his post timeskip key?

Is this preferable to use instead? (It's only better transparent)
And also for his pre timeskip as well which fits with his post timeskip key?
Yeah those look great.

Changed to

It's better color and better quality I feel like

Changed to

It's better color and better quality I feel like
Better quality but it's been way too over saturated from the original color spread

This is a little better but I'll transparent the image you sent me
Edit:
original color spread
Actually that's brighter than the original I think

Last edited:
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Possibly changed to