• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I think this image looks better for Ada

I think it was agreed a while back that the profiles should have manga renders
Actually no, this was never a general consensus. Some people wanted to, some people didn’t, and a large portion of the OPM profiles don’t use manga renders.

Also Boros’ current renders are just really bad

Could we consider changing this image of Moro to the image below
6789699b-aab1-49b2-aa31-0f182059fd16

And this image of Goku to the one below as well? Those are official colored
a4a2dca2-7f24-4db0-a4c1-f266b5fe3342

Thanks!

Last edited:
Moro's image looks good to use.
The camera angle of Goku's image is bad but the one on the profile is not that good either, so.

Moro's image is fine to use, yes, but Goku's hair is cut off and the viewing angle is bad.

i would like someone to change the images for these profiles

Base kefla image should change to this image.

ssj gogeta's image should change to this image.

blue gogeta's image i think should change to this image.

sorry if this sound demanding.
These images all look good enough to use to me. Is some other staff member here willing to replace the current ones please?
I think that the current image looks better. Sorry.

I changed the base Kefla and SSJ Gogeta images, but think that the current SSB Gogeta image looks a little better. Sorry again.

Only the author's followers can see the image, and I don't have an account there, can you upload it on the wiki? (I could make an account but I have no interest in it)

In the meanwhile I replaced Sub's image with the one you proposed, and added the movie characters to the verse page with their own section. I used the promotial images, which ended up being cropped in the gallery, but I think they can work for the time being (and the face being off screen for a half in somewhat cool, imo).

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Back