• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I prefer the current one, it has higher definition, is full body and is a render, which overall looks better than a square image.

I agree with Saman and Arslan.

Ok.
There's any rule to add fanarts?
Because I was looking over some profiles, and apparently some of them uses fanarts in it.
Example.
So I wanna know if I can replace some Touhou's profiles with some fanarts, because, honestly, some of the images used for the profiles doesn't look that good enough.
For example I would like to change Hecatia's main image to this one

Hecatia.Lapislazuli.full.2067551.jpg

I'll be allowed to do that?

Yes, but we prefer to use rendered full body images.

Well, either credited in the profile page that the image is used in, or in the page for the image itself. I highlighted an announcement thread about that a while back.

Anyway, again, your fanart image is of higher quality, but it is not a rendered full body shot, which we prefer to use.

That is fine, yes. I added it.

It is probably fine, but I am not certain due to the background colour.

Thank you. The background colour should be transparent. Except for that the image looks fine.

The current Base image looks considerably better, and the current SSJ2 image also looks a bit better i.m.h.o.

The current SSJ2 image is from the manga anyway, so yeah. It should be replaced for the anime version.

No, sorry, but that seems like a bad idea. It is not a rendered good full body shot.

I added the image.

I think that his "serious" image key can remain though.

The images seem fine to me. I will check if the currently used ones are better or not.

Back