• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

That seems fine to apply to me.

Well, this one looks good at least:

Two potential renders for Semi-Perfect Cell

Two potential renders for Semi-Perfect Cell

that one looks good, the other one makes him look way wider than he really is

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the profile page again then.

It looks quite good to me.

They look good enough to add to me.

The currently used image seems fine to keep to me.

I added the image.

The one that we used previously was also fully acceptable though.

Last edited:
I added the Hulk render.

You can add Durge if you wish.

Young Nolan seems unnecessary.

Pitt is a maybe. The currently used image honestly looks a bit better.

I am not sure about Coalition of Planets Invincible, but emperor Invincible should be important enough to add.

What about the Immortal Hulk render?

I figured I'd make one for young Nolan since I plan to add him not only as he was before becoming Omni-Man but also a render for him at the end of the series when he's matured a bit more.

The Pitt render is basically him after the first several issues once he loses the ponytail and jacket and takes some more damage, so I'll add it on a tabber.

I can't add Emperor Invincible, I'm afraid

The currently used immortal Hulk image is really good, whereas yours is so-so.

Well, young Nolan was never a prominent character in the series, so the image still seems unnecessary.

I suppose that you can add the Pitt image then.

Ignoring the subjectivity of the current Immortal Hulk image being really good and the one I propose being "so-so"... the one we have right now is from a variant cover by an artist that has barely drawn Immortal Hulk, not even a proper main cover nor the first you see when getting the first issue or the omnibus. While my proposed render is also from a variant it's drawn by Joe Bennett who has been the main artist for most of Immortal Hulk. Nevermind that my proposal shows the full body, so it's more official, complete and befitting to the Immortal Hulk personality and series.

And Emperor Invincible should be added, since I can't do it.

Okay. That is a good point, but can you find an image in which he is drawn upgright instead please.

I will add the Invincible image.

I added all of the Invincible and Nolan images.

Okay. In that case I think that we should preferably keep the current image instead.

Back