• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

An addition and replacement for the Evil Entity

His original form and the physical body he takes via Professor Pericles

I'd write it with a tabber as:
<tabber>
|-|The Evil Entity=[[File:The Evil Entity SDMI.png|thumb|320px]]
|-|Physical form (via Professor Pericles)=[[File:Evil_Entity Physical Form.png|thumb|320px]]
</tabber>

Also, this profile should be changed to "Sinbad (Magi)", even if the original Sinbad isn't in the wiki.

High quality renders for Scooby and Shaggy from their original model sheets

They look fine to me. Feel free to use them.

It looks good to me. Feel free to add it.

It would be good if they changed the images of Shallot for these.

Shallot_SSJ3.png

This image is better rendered.
Shallot_SSJG_02.png

Last edited:
I have unlocked the Shallot page. Feel free to add the new images, and tell us here when you are done.

This is really good and much better than the current one, I'm adding it, I don't think there's much to discuss about it.

Also, it would be good if you could find full body renders for other MK11 characters, I tried looking around for some but I didn't find anything useful other than half-body images.

May the Elder Gods bless you, I will look deeper on that page to find more.
May Mommy Cetrion say my name on a Twitch Stream
The same dude has some good replacement images for Pre-MK11 too but idk if those need replacing (They look awkward imo)

More pre-Reboot timeline images would be nice on a tabber, tbh

It's weird to have so many of them on galleries when the original timeline is where it all started

Two potential renders for the Slime Mutant, with and without the glow his body creates.

Back