• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, I ain't saying we should get monopoly. Just posting the draft for the profile here and having people take a look at it seems better to me, especially since it's less work for me.

I don't think that it is a good idea for BigSmoke to constantly post his new profile pages here in this thread, if the two of you are not willing to act as mentors for him.

I don't think that it is a good idea for BigSmoke to constantly post his new profile pages here in this thread, if the two of you are not willing to act as mentors for him.
I am willing to do so, I never said I didn't, I have more then enough time to go into some profiles

Okay. Thank you. Then you can act as a mentor for him, and if you are uncertain about if the quality and subject matter of a page are acceptable, you can ask a sysop or content moderator for input.

Okay. Is that solution acceptable to you Sir Ovens?

Not sure if deletion is necessarily the right choice but Manda should probably be looked at
Well, calculations for all statistics would obviously be preferable, but a deletion seems unnecessary in this case.

I ask permission to delete Suzaku. Its tier doesn't match the other characters from which he scales to and it is generally poorly made. The character itself has little information for now. We also discussed about it here.

His profile will be remade in the proper way once more informations are available.

Agnaa is correct. Such redirects should be kept.

Delete Looney Tunes already.

Only Big Chungus survives, rest are composited shit
That would leave a red link on the Featured Characters section on the top bar of the wiki, unless you have some other page in mind to replace it with.
They should remain until some non-composite version is up to replace it with like how composite Mickey went, unless Big Chungus is the one featured in the meantime, which likely isn't a good idea.

That would leave a red link on the Featured Characters section on the top bar of the wiki, unless you have some other page in mind to replace it with.
GOD WHY ARE PAGES THAT BAD IN THE FEATURED BAR
They should remain until some non-composite version is up to replace it with like how composite Mickey went
The thread for non-composite version is up, work on it. Mickey was deleted FAR before the Theatrical Shorts page
unless Big Chungus is the one featured in the meantime
We have far better pages.

GOD WHY ARE PAGES THAT BAD IN THE FEATURED BAR

The thread for non-composite version is up, work on it. Mickey was deleted FAR before the Theatrical Shorts page

We have far better pages.
Because it's intended for our casual audience, that's why it includes series no one ever brings up in the forums like Harry Potter, rather than obscure stuff that just happens to be popular here like Shinza, even if over half of the featured pages pale to more niche, far more detailed profiles

Well, I would rather see what others think, I think it would be best to keep them until the non-composite profiles are made to avoid keeping a misleading link that discourages visitors from being around here out of a worse experience browsing.

And yes, lol.

Because it's intended for our casual audience, that's why it includes series no one ever brings up in the forums like Harry Potter, rather than obscure stuff that just happens to be popular here like Shinza, even if over half of the featured pages pale to more niche, far more detailed profiles
Doesn't matter, the pages are so bad I straight up don't think they should be listed. They make our wiki look worse maintained than it is.
Well, I would rather see what others think, I think it would be best to keep them until the non-composite profiles are made to avoid keeping a misleading link that discourages visitors from being around here out of a worse experience browsing.
There won't be, just add the Harry Potter page there instead of Bugs. Easy fix.

Last edited:
I think we should keep the pages until we manage to uncomposite them all
That's never happening because no one is bothering to work on it, meanwhile we have garbage pages like that still up.

Delete the pages, if anyone wants to make replacements they're free to

Don't see why we should keep bad pages in hopes someone sometime might fix them. If they're bad remove them, if someone decides to fix them they can upload them at their leisure.

Doesn't matter, the pages are so bad I straight up don't think they should be listed. They make our wiki look worse

There won't be, just add the Harry Potter page there instead of Bugs. Easy fix.
I actually agree there, but ask Ant about it, he pushed for that over featuring content of actually good quality from what I recall.
Harry Potter is already featured on the list, so that would just be redundant.

Back