• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh well, I guess dealing with the act of featuring "popular" content that actually turns our reputation worse can be handled later.

Anyways, oh, I must have mixed up with the verse page.

The Looney Tunes deletion request still hasn't gone through despite 2 staff members agreeing, hurry it up.

Also in the meantime, delete Scarlet Beetle, character's too inconsistent and barely has any feats in the 12 issues he's in

I am fine with if all the Looney Tunes pages are deleted. They are a big source of shame for this wiki.

However, before you delete each of the pages, you need to check if any non-Looney Tunes pages link to them, and then remove all of the links in question.

I can update the wiki navigation bar.

I replaced Bugs Bunny with Link in the wiki navigation bar.

Anyway, here are all of the pages that need to be deleted (except for Chungus and Amelia's blog):

I am fine with if all the Looney Tunes pages are deleted. They are a big source of shame for this wiki.

However, before you delete each of the pages, you need to check if any non-Looney Tunes pages link to them, and then remove all of the links in question.

I can update the wiki navigation bar.
I have removed the non-locked pages' links.

I think a content mod or higher would have to remove the rest, as all of those files are locked

Chungus and Slappy aren't getting deleted, I think this was already mentioned (We don't even list Animaniacs in the same verse page)

Cool Cat's page is kinda bad tho

The later wasn't mentioned before. She's in the same category page as the rest of them. Looks like a Ducktales-Darkwing Duck case.

Someone can remove the Looney Tunes category from Slappy if you wish.

Anyway, thank you for helping out Saman and Impress.

In a sandbox you mean?

I personally do not have the time, but maybe Saman does. It is up to him though.

Wait, is this valid?

Wait, is this valid?

It's an argument that people make but it's not wiki policy, it's a page that was added by a random new user.

Please look into stuff like that before you add things like the discussions module.

No. I deleted it.

Feel free to give the page creator an instruction message.

Back