• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This profile was made literally minutes ago, and it only seems suspect to me because it uses the following as a justification for Tier 0
  • Untouched by Destoroyah whom could think universes away
I may not be super knowledgeable in higher tierings like that (or that verse for that matter), but that doesn't seem like quite enough to me.

This profile was made literally minutes ago, and it only seems suspect to me because it uses the following as a justification for Tier 0
  • Untouched by Destoroyah whom could think universes away
I may not be super knowledgeable in higher tierings like that (or that verse for that matter), but that doesn't seem like quite enough to me.
Thats Uni+... anyway someone get Apex in here

Checking the verse's other profiles, I think that isn't the only page in the verse that either needs to be fixed up a bit or deleted. I don't think we should delete them at the moment, because the profiles still seem salvageable.

Yes, the verse has many profiles. The profiles are not that bad as to require the deletion of the entire verse, even though A6colute is inactive. I have been meaning to pick up the verse again, but I haven't been able to.

10-C characters are fine as long as they're superhuman in some way (gene is superhumanly weak)

type 2 immortality and resistance to fire are combat applicable

Fandom is down at the moment, so I'm afraid that these tasks will have to wait.

The Fandom staff has told me that the problem is being worked on at the moment.

I meant that we couldn't delete any pages while we couldn't access the wiki.

I remember some people on discord bringing up a fuckton of inconsistencies regarding his profile so yeah.

I was gonna downgrade him to 9-C, but yeah nuke it.
Downgrading him and the other Bob's Burgers characters is probably a better idea.

Okay. I will delete the pages after all then.

Someone should either revise this profile or delete it. It's pretty poorly done/outdated

Add scans/feats/reasons for some of them, and give types too. Also, this "enhanced lung capacity, extraordinary genius level intelligence, master of many fields of science" is not a power or ability. Also missing justification for some of the stats like his intelligence. That's just to name a few

Is this profile really needed? The character only appears once in the series, and even then, he's just sitting behind a desk writing a note. His 8-C comes from constructing a building with the sole purpose of burning itself to the ground. Most of his stats are also listed as unknown.

Back