• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hax? what hax lol the scans says that mysterio was gonna gobble up dimensions and stuff. how is that hax?
None of the scans say that, 'gobbling up dimensions' or 'causing the walls of reality to crumble' (which is what the scan actually says) is usually done by reality warping or absorption which are both hax and not an AP feat.

None of the scans say that, 'gobbling up dimensions' or 'causing the walls of reality to crumble' (which is what the scan actually says) is usually done by reality warping or absorption which are both hax and not an AP feat.
one of the scans says hes blatantly gonna destroy the dimensions, and what proves he's gonna use reality warping to do said feat?

one of the scans says hes blatantly gonna destroy the dimensions, and what proves he's gonna use reality warping to do said feat?
what proves it's done physically? it's much more unlikely to be a physical feat. Also none of the scans indicate that, there is no indication of the time frame of the feats either.

it's much more unlikely to be a physical feat. Also none of the scans indicate that, there is no indication of the time frame of the feats either.
why? and wouldn't that still by tier 2 at least over time sure it might not scale to spiderman but if there's going to be a mysterio page wouldn't it be like tier 2 over time on the profile if its ever made?

why? and wouldn't that still by tier 2 at least over time sure it might not scale to spiderman but if there's going to be a mysterio page wouldn't it be like tier 2 over time on the profile if its ever made?
Yeah probably but thats not what we are talking about. We are talking about why Spiderman would scale to this feat because why would it scale to Mysterio's durability?

idk maybe via having no statement of anything saying he's going to use a hax to do so. it just says he'll destroy dimensions idk where reality-warping comes from for that
It says he will destroy dimensions, what are his means? Unknown. Mysterio would get tier 2 over time at MOST, but it wouldn't scale to him physically, nor Spider-Man at all, what other feats do they have to be calculated?

It says he will destroy dimensions, what are his means? Unknown. Mysterio would get tier 2 over time at MOST, but it wouldn't scale to him physically, nor Spider-Man at all, what other feats do they have to be calculated?
not sure, someone needs to watch the gameplay stuff, I'm sure they have some decent stuff that's probably not tier 2

Absolutely nothing on that Spider-Man profile is accurate and I doubt the creator of the profile understands how our standards work if they can mess it up this badly.

I opt for the page to be deleted and reuploaded with proper stats in the future if anyone wants to take up the task of analysing the games more accurately.

Absolutely nothing on that Spider-Man profile is accurate and I doubt the creator of the profile understands how our standards work if they can mess it up this badly.

I opt for the page to be deleted and reuploaded with proper stats in the future if anyone wants to take up the task of analysing the games more accurately.
I contacted the creator to the deletion

This Mahou Shoujou verse profile should be deleted.

Reason:
-The verse only has 1 Supporter
-The reasoning for their tier is bad
-The profile seem unmotivated overall
-The only supporter seems to be inactive

Like i don't get why Supreme Consciousness is L1-C even though from what i seen, there's nothing that indicates that the plane that she exist is a Higher Plane that's beyond Time and Space nor Large Type 10 nor something Infinitesimall.

I do not mind if somebody deletes the page.

Are the Silverio profile pages unreliable? Meaning, do they not have any calculated feats as a basis for the statistics?

Also, @TISSG7Redgrave and @Infinity_Shun seem to be supporters of the series.

I deleted it, along with the other pages for that verse, since the statistics seemed solely based on guesswork.

Back