• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I wonder what's Selene's true intent.
Only in this chapter, she talked about like 4 different plans, between lies, changes of mind and simple amusement

Well we knew they were all comparable to Acnologia which therefore made them all comparable to each other but that was it we didn’t really have a lot of info on the dragons all being directly comparable to each other

But well it looks like I was sort of right about the light from the moon transporting the cast
This, we knew they were all comparable to Acnologia, but we didn't have a solid idea on how they compared to each other, Selene here confirms they're all rivals in power

Last edited:
Things that peaked my interested this chapter

- Selene says that the DGs are bound to each other. So I'm thinking this ties into whatever Elefseria has in that guild that lights up when one DG goes down. My theory they sealed something

- Selene seems interested in Natsu....heheh

- I bet Ignia and Veirnes are gonna crap on Selene's statement on all of them being rivals in power. When they show up

I wonder what’s gonna happen next because I doubt we are gonna see Selene fight the crew already I feel like she has to have minions or something

plus we still haven’t see what’s up with the 5th Gen dragon slayers I wonder at what will they come in the story

I wonder what’s gonna happen next because I doubt we are gonna see Selene fight the crew already I feel like she has to have minions or something

plus we still haven’t see what’s up with the 5th Gen dragon slayers I wonder at what will they come in the story
I think we won't see 5th Gen DS until the next arc

Selene only seems interested in Natsu here, I mean she has no other reason to care about any of them at all, she probably just wants to test how strong Natsu is, that's likely her only reason for bringing him and Team Natsu to Elentir, so I have a theory she might try to make him stronger and use him the same way she was going to use Aldoron, essentially turning him into a mindless creature that will destroy the world and kill the other dragon gods

I just wanna see Natsu use his END powers this arc since Aldoron kinda hinted at Natsu using demonic powers in their battle

-Give him likely immeasurable speed.
-5d so complex multiversal level, to Outeversal if you really wank the hell out of this (Which I'm not doing).
-Immeasurable combat and reaction speed.

Guess for which character/s and verse CRT this comes from.

Tbh I personally doubt both 5C and light speed feats or anything for 100YQ but of course That doesn’t eliminate the possibility and I would like the verse to reach that level but idk doesn’t seem likely to me maybe in the next generations series or something if hiro is serious about writing that

I mean I could see 5C more than Light speed because hiro never really puts in speed statements or light speed feats and stuff like that tbh I don’t even recall a lighting speed statement or something

I mean both of Hiro’s other series are both at 5B so I could see FT reaching 5C but then again I’m doubtful

i mean Selene lit up the moon or did something with the light from the moon in order to transport our cast so idk it does look like she is doing shit with the moon
And her element is weird like she uses the power of the stars so it’s kinda weird how that works

Yea I think everyone agrees that feat was to unclear and wasn’t an actual attacking spell but just a BFR spell that probably just used the light from the moon to transport our crew

Yeah, nothing even remotely close to Tier 5 at this moment, all we know is that Selene BFR’d the cast and that she has the ability to turn Day to Night

plus if she had really brought the moon down, wouldnt it have caused more damage and be ALOT bigger?
Yeah, everyone here agrees that she didn’t move a literal moon, hopefully she does in the future however

Don't forget that Selened claimed to have traversed many world.
After getting 5-C, the next step will be 2-B/2-A

Should just change the size of FT planet already.

Planet of the size of Earth can't have several Moons. Edolas which is a copy of Earthland has several Moons orbiting it. It should be larger than Earth for that.

Not only that but Aldoron's very existence supports it too. His height is like 35km-40km and there's still a breathable atmosphere at a 30km altitude. We have even observed cloud formation at such a high altitude.

It is consistent enough, at his point it's just argument from incredulity which prevents FT planet from being larger than the norm despite the existing calcs.

Well I don't care too much about whether or not it is changed in this wiki but I'm just giving my two cents.

Planet Size is very complicated, I am entirely neutral on the subject, I can see the planet being bigger, but I get why we don’t for calcs

Well it’s more of the idea that a bigger planet size would mean very different gravity and most authors don’t usually intend for a planet to be bigger than earth in fiction, pixel scaling in itself isn’t a very good dictator in general for planet size, and Aldoron’s size is dictated by pixel scaling, not to mention that the method in general can heavily inflate calcs, I completely understand why it is frowned upon, supporting a planet being bigger than earth is rather difficult without direct statements of size

Well it’s more of the idea that a bigger planet size would mean very different gravity and most authors don’t usually intend for a planet to be bigger than earth in fiction, pixel scaling in itself isn’t a very good dictator in general for planet size, and Aldoron’s size is dictated by pixel scaling, not to mention that the method in general can heavily inflate calcs, I completely understand why it is frowned upon, supporting a planet being bigger than earth is rather difficult without direct statements of size
I think it's more because all the country are super huge (Fiore, one of the smallest country have almost the size of Russia) and just Ishgar (The continent where Fiore is) have a land mass area larger than the surface of the Earth, and that, piss people off.

Mashima clearly knows what a scale is (370 km), he does draw maps and created fantasy worlds and Planets with Fairy Tail and Edens Zero, but also know (it seems) at bit of science, he's not totally dumb. He created a system of nanosized particule for magic, know what kinetic energy his, magnetic confinement, nuclear fusion and fission, ect, ect.

So personally, even if that's just my opinion. I think he may pictorial the fact that Fairy Tail world is bigger than ours.

None of that means the author takes sheer numbers into consideration, if the planet were that big then the gravity of said planet would be much, much more different than what's currently presented. Personally speaking I think having fictional planets being larger than earth is fine, as long as its within reason like them being the size of Jupiter and such. Once we reach into star sized that's what I find ridiculous, but nonetheless it's not about what I think but wiki standards. And said standard is uber strict, so unless we have a stated size than Earth size is to be used.

Back