• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Whitebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it states that Whitebeard in his Prime was calculated to be at 697 Petatons or Multi-Continent Level

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20978

The calculations are done by the same noteworthy guy we have used time & time again and we even have his first calc listed as his AP, the 1.2 Teratons or Small Country Level so I don't see why we can't use the bottom results it's just taking Tsuru's Statement and calculating the maximum reach of his quakes which would need to be the entire circumfurence of the OP planet. And This is clearly not an exaggerating because Tsuru would have no need to she's seen him at his best he is a God Tier afterall second only to Gol D. Roger.

I honestly don't remember, but I think that it was considered as an unproven outlier considering his general feats.

Antvasima said:
I honestly don't remember, but I think that it was considered as an unproven outlier considering his general feats.
Doesn't seem like an outlier imo, because Prime Whitebeard is planet level, and Tsuru said WB's attacks can hit anywhere on earth.

That sounds like unproven hyperbole to me.

Tsuru never stated the quakes could reach the other side of the planet. She simply stated that anywhere else in the world would not be safe (in this case, from the war between marines and pirates). She responded to the VA who stated that it's not safe for her to be out in the front lines alongside them.

I still think that Whitebeard should be considered at least having over a Pentaton of force given that he casually made a seaquake strong enough to summon two tsunami's that each could be a blanket for Marineford given the sizes. He was also capable of tilting Marineford (and severely damaging the city) with that initial sea quake and lifted the island when he split the seas. Right after that, he one-shot John Giant and the quake he sent was canceled out only by the three Admirals together.

All of the mid-high to the top tiers in the war were not going all out from what we've seen (especially since WB never used conqueror's haki... he can use it according to Ace's words, Doflamingo, who could have used Bird Cage, his haki or even his Awakening during the war, and Akainu and Aokiji, who showcased much better feats on PH, but we have no idea how their fight went).

We'd have to wait for the series to go on until we see more evidence to support old WB being a continent buster, though. I have no doubts about Primebeard having the ability to bust a Continent.

I agree that we should wait for more evidence until we do any drastic statistics changes.

That sea quake was huge, though. It is unknown how long it took for the tsunamis to get there since, right after the quake, we had to read about the flash back, and right after that, there it is~

Well, regardless, this seems like a moot topic, so I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back