• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
based on DT's arguments I disagree with type 1 AE.

But I still think type 4 acausality is justified, even if just for their true forms for similar reason as to why pieces in umineko have type 4 (although their might be subtleties I'm missing here which make it a false equivalence).

I mean, there's a reason third parties usually judge arguments...

But sure, if you say DT's arguments were debunked.
Whole argument was because of PMD Dialga being affected from time being corrupted, which was debunked due of the regular one having different feats of tanking space-time ditortions and even creating a time loop in the Distortion World. And these are just the avatars, not the True Form.

regular one having different feats of tanking space-time ditortions and even creating a time loop
PMD Dialga being affected from time being corrupted
Why are we assuming there's an association between the types of "distortions" and "corruptions" here?

It seems to me based on the arguments presented that there's are completely separate phenomena, I haven't played PMD, so could you prove the time corruption due to the tower thing is the same as these other distortions created due to completely different sources? Because they seem unrelated to me, so idk how this debunks anything.

Why are we assuming there's an association between the types of "distortions" and "corruptions" here?

It seems to me based on the arguments presented that there's are completely separate phenomena, I haven't played PMD, so could you prove the time corruption due to the tower thing is the same as these other distortions created due to completely different sources? Because they seem unrelated to me, so idk how this debunks anything.
That's not the case here according to context. From Grovyle's quote:
The Planet's paralysis started with the collapse of Temporal Tower, which was governed by Dialga...

Dialga ensured the proper flow of time from Temporal Tower. But when Temporal Tower collapsed time gradually got out of control and eventually the planet fell into paralysis. When time went out of whack, Dialga also lost control.
Nothing implies it was the Time Gears being stolen that caused Dialga to lose control. The Time Gears are only what caused the tower to collapse to begin with, which then in turn caused Dialga to go primal.
When time went out of whack implies distortion not corruption.

Also PMD Dialga is treated as a different version than the og one.

are they different avatars or do they also have different true forms? because this could just be considered a contradiction or the time tower could just have higher potency then what Dialga can resist.
Im not gonna say I agree with this 100% just yet, but I will say it seems viable that the tower's effect on time could also just have better potency over time than Dialga and is just upscaled.

After all, Arceus of all things needed to intervene with Primal Dialga's crap, so its not impossible to argue the tower has potency thats > Dialga's resistance when someone far superior to the latter was needed to stop said events.

so what do you mean here?
PMD Dialga =/= Regular Dialga due of it being way weaker, and it showed limits that Regular one hasn't.
are they different avatars or do they also have different true forms?
Former as even implied from Cyrus profile, latter doesen't make sense once you read the Doc.
because this could just be considered a contradiction or the time tower could just have higher potency then what Dialga can resist.
It's more likely the latter imho, also after what Kukui said.

Former as even implied from Cyrus profile, latter doesen't make sense once you read the Doc.
I didn't think the latter made sense either, but use of "regular Dialga" and "PMD Dialga" is weird since if PMD is just another Avatar of the Dialga who can create avatars who casually neg spacetime manip etc, why not just "boost" the avatars resistance (I know this sentence is a mess, but it's not important anyway)? But thank you for clarifying.

I think it makes the most sense that the time tower is just too potent.

based on DT's arguments I disagree with type 1 AE.
Which were debunked later. It was an avatar which is even weaker than the regular ones, not the true form lmao.
But this interpretation renders the debunk to DT's arguments debunked does it not? Because if Arceus has to interfere, then it's reasonable to assume true form Dialga couldn't stop it either?

But this interpretation renders the debunk to DT's arguments debunked does it not? Because if Arceus has to interfere, then it's reasonable to assume true form Dialga couldn't stop it either?
True Forms never interfere with what happens. That Arceus was an avatar as well since is a physical version of it like in games/anime.

True Forms never interfere with what happens. That Arceus was an avatar as well since is a physical version of it like in games/anime.
wdym? They interfere through their avatars due to being higher dimensional. Or are you implying the avatars act without the knowledge of their true form?

wdym? They interfere through their avatars due to being higher dimensional. Or are you implying the avatars act without the knowledge of their true form?
Yeah, thought about it lol. It's weird and could be intepreted in more ways, but at very least this confirms that Arceus can fix paradoxes above baseline.

A lot of this is wrong.

"Created the multiverse" doesn't mean Abstract Existence, and "Created the world" doesn't mean "created the multiverse".

I find it funny how you list examples of entries saying the Lake Trio gave their abilities to humans to conclude that they exist as abstract concepts of their abilities.

The Lake Trio doesn't create avatars.

Literally nothing from those inscriptions say the verse is part of Arceus's being, lol. At best it says he predates the universe.

...What from that page says anything about Arceus being the entire verse?? At best it says he needs the Plates to be OP... and we already know he's fodder without them.

Concepts transcend reality, destroying reality doesn't mean you destroyed concepts.

Cyrus wasn't going to destroy Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, in fact he was going to use the former two to meet his goals and Giratina was in the Reverse World.

A lot of those AP feats are wank and none of those are Multiversal.

Arceus didn't create those Pokémon. They came up on their own.

Very little of this is usable. I agree on only the Creation Trio getting Abstract Existence and everything in Part 4 not from another Pokémon.

A lot of this is wrong.

"Created the multiverse" doesn't mean Abstract Existence, and "Created the world" doesn't mean "created the multiverse".

I find it funny how you list examples of entries saying the Lake Trio gave their abilities to humans to conclude that they exist as abstract concepts of their abilities.

Literally nothing from those inscriptions say the verse is part of Arceus's being, lol. At best it says he predates the universe.

...What from that page says anything about Arceus being the entire verse?? At best it says he needs the Plates to be OP... and we already know he's fodder without them.

Concepts transcend reality, destroying reality doesn't mean you destroyed concepts.

Cyrus wasn't going to destroy Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, in fact he was going to use the former two to meet his goals and Giratina was in the Reverse World.

Very little of this is usable. I agree on only the Creation Trio getting Abstract Existence and everything in Part 4 not from another Pokémon.
If you're attempting to debunk multiversal CT, you're gonna have to make a CRT with arguments unique to the already dozens of failed CRT's.

Excuse me? It was heavily implied such lmao, as even stated in their current profiles.
They are parts of the Spirit itself, the abilities just link to what they're are in the True Forms.

...I'll just ignore this.
Whole plot of the game says no.
"Distortring all the dimensions" and "causing a space-time distortion which will eventually collapse everything" is Multiversal lol.
Me rn.
Headcanon which even contradicts the current profiles.

If your arguing against 2-B/2-A Pokemon in general, that is a separate topic to this thread, if you want to argue that take it to another CRT otherwise I'm going to have to ask you to not post to prevent further unneeded derailment.

Did you not read the doc?
Yes, and if I misinterpreted your intentions I apologize, but when you say stuff like:
"Created the world" doesn't mean "created the multiverse".
none of the feats he listed are multiversal in scale.
It sounds like you disagree with multiversal AP, which is currently accepted, and this is not the thread to downgrade their AP.

The document talks about Multiversal Pokémon, but with the knowledge that Pokémon has already been accepted by the Wiki. If you were to try to debunk 2-B/2-A Pokémon then please take it to another CRT to prevent derailment.

Now what exactly needs to be done, because at the moment it looks like we are in impasses with no sides seeming to be changing their minds anytime soon, and I'd rather this thread not just die from inactivity.

Sean ngl but you were always somehow against any Pokémon Upgrade and it shows.
I know; he claims a lot of their feats are Multiversal that aren't just because that's their AP.
Lol whut.
The document talks about Multiversal Pokémon, but with the knowledge that Pokémon has already been accepted by the Wiki. If you were to try to debunk 2-B/2-A Pokémon then please take it to another CRT to prevent derailment.
^^^
Now what exactly needs to be done, because at the moment it looks like we are in impasses with no sides seeming to be changing their minds anytime soon, and I'd rather this thread not just die from inactivity.
Which was alredy accepted from the majority in its entirety as well.

You haven't exactly been keen on Pokémon Physiology yourself.
Yeah this is def. derailing, please just stop

Anyway, we already have

Agreements: Kirean, Plank, Kukui, Yuri, Everything.

Disagreements: DDM, Elizhaa and DT (But even just on some things and not everything)

It should be added already tbf

The Pokémon Physiology page is a pretty complex thing that affects the whole verse so you will need to be a little more patient pls, geez, we haven't even been able to add space-time manipulation to all the mons, even though it's been widely accepted.

The Pokémon Physiology page is a pretty complex thing that affects the whole verse so you will need to be a little more patient pls, geez, we haven't even been able to add space-time manipulation to all the mons, even though it's been widely accepted.
I know, I'm not rushing it on here, the profile for it just got deleted again so I have to get it accepted again.

Would anyone be willing to provide a summary of what has been accepted & is to be implemented so far, please?
Not important, I'm just personally curious.

I know, I'm not rushing it on here, the profile for it just got deleted again so I have to get it accepted again.
Aka is derailing.
Would anyone be willing to provide a summary of what has been accepted & is to be implemented so far, please?
Not important, I'm just personally curious.
Well, everything is accepted but:
  • Type 5 Acausality: rejected from everyone on Earth
  • Type 1 AE: currently discussed from DT
  • Type 4 Acausality: same from DT

BTW, can you call Ant so we can see what to do?
Agreements: Kirean, Plank, Kukui, Yuri, Everything.

Disagreements: DDM, Elizhaa and DT (But even just on some things and not everything)
Well, everything is accepted but:
  • Type 5 Acausality: rejected from everyone on Earth
  • Type 1 AE: currently discussed from DT
  • Type 4 Acausality: same from DT
Current chart btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back