• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon God Tiers: Several revisions

Okay so you didn't read the comments. Because all that was explained here.
please stop, act civil, have you ever thought of the possibility that he may have not saw all the threads involving arceus? have you ever thought that the evidence in the profile he saw may still not be enough in his eyes? regardless of that, antagonism is not getting you anywhere and will most likely make people not want to trust or hear you out, calm down, go drink a good cold cup of water, this is seriously not something major in anyone's life, civility comes up first and foremost when talking to other people be it online or anywhere else

as for the thread? i agree with 2-A now, neutral on the 6D removal stuff

please stop, act civil, have you ever thought of the possibility that he may have not saw all the threads involving arceus? have you ever thought that the evidence in the profile he saw may still not be enough in his eyes? regardless of that, antagonism is not getting you anywhere and will most likely make people not want to trust or hear you out, calm down, go drink a good cold cup of water, this is seriously not something major in anyone's life, civility comes up first and foremost when talking to other people be it online or anywhere else
What's the meaning of this?

Thread was civil until Shion decided to drive it all the way to 180. Go back and read the comment

Don't tag me again. I hate it. I was not the one who started it.

2-A should be a no-brainer. What mostly held back the original 2-A upgrade was the lack of explicit infinite space statements in the games, so the compromise of a 2-B, likely 2-A rating came from that. That revision thread predates the release of Legends Arceus, where we got multiple explicit statements, like the one in the OP and the one mentioned by Cal. Given that newer material has resolved the issue, a flat-out 2-A rating is fully permissible.

2-A should be a no-brainer. What mostly held back the original 2-A upgrade was the lack of explicit infinite space statements in the games, so the compromise of a 2-B, likely 2-A rating came from that. That revision thread predates the release of Legends Arceus, where we got multiple explicit statements, like the one in the OP and the one mentioned by Cal. Given that newer material has resolved the issue, a flat-out 2-A rating is fully permissible.
Yeah, basically.

We need more staff tho.

Regardless if OS gets 5D or 6D, the avatar should still be 2-A for reasons already said above.

The avatar is still low 1-C cuz you need to tackle his own reasoning for low 1-C, and doengrading the heart to 5D wouldn't change it, and if the heart is 6D, the avatar would obrigatorily be 5D

Why would it scale to its realm?
It's basically just why 6D was accepted in the first place.

Anything that isn't the OS, is automatically beneath the OS due to the entire cosmology being a product and dependent on his perception.

And that includes the realm that his avatar form lives in , which has been accepted as 5D already.

Tldr, The Heart has his own reasoning for low 1C, independent of his Avatar's reasoning, and since the entire cosmology is inside his consciousness, that makes him always scale one layer above anything else

And that will be the case when higher dimensions are properly introduced in the series independent of his avatars and himself

It's basically just why 6D was accepted in the first place.

Anything that isn't the OS, is automatically beneath the OS due to the entire cosmology being a product and dependent on his perception.

And that includes the realm that his avatar form lives in , which has been accepted as 5D already.

Tldr, The Heart has his own reasoning for low 1C, independent of his Avatar's reasoning, and since the entire cosmology is inside his consciousness, that makes him always scale one layer above anything else

And that will be the case when higher dimensions are properly introduced in the series independent of his avatars and himself
Okay but why would the avatar be Low 1-C outside of "I want it to be such tier"?

I am indifferent about what rating the Avatar gets, but I want to specify that the Hearts is 6-D regardless of the tiering of said Avatar, with the reasoning of that already explained previously.

Said this, I will say that Arceus (the Avatar) was able to heavily shock his realm upon his awakening (if that was his realm since I didn't follow all of the thousands of Arceus' revisions, but I think that in the movie it was stated to be such).
Considering that when the Avatar came into being nothing really existed and he is stated to be the creator of everything, I would say that there are more implications that he was the one to create the Realm rather than the Heart doing it.
So I am neutral, leaning towards the Avatar being Low 1-C rather than 2-A.

Arceus created a higher D realm. He doesn't scale. The end.

Just creation

All of what Thanatos said (which I was gonna bring up myself) is not just creation. Avatar Arceus pretty explicitly effected his dimension, even absorbing it's dimensional energy.
Said this, I will say that Arceus (the Avatar) was able to heavily shock his realm upon his awakening (if that was his realm since I didn't follow all of the thousands of Arceus' revisions, but I think that in the movie it was stated to be such).
It was. In the movie while Arceus slept, he pretty much set into motion all of the events of the Gen 4 Movie Trilogy. While sleeping, he unleashed massive swirls of energy that not only distorted the space-time of his own dimension, but also forcibly caused Dialga and Palkai's own dimensions to collide, causing the events of Rise of Darkrai, which then also caused the events of Giratina and the Sky Warrior

Not to mention also shaking his dimension while going to the Pokemon earth's universe.

Agree with 2-A stuff and honestly I don't agree with the avatars scaling to their true form since there is absolutely no evidence for that

As much as I love to wank the hell out of Arceus and the CT I've got to ask you all, doesn't Origin Forms of Dialga and Palkia debunk True Forms? Since Origin Forms are confirmed to be their True Appearance

As much as I love to wank the hell out of Arceus and the CT I've got to ask you all, doesn't Origin Forms of Dialga and Palkia debunk True Forms? Since Origin Forms are confirmed to be their True Appearance
Don't the origin forms have true forms? I could swear they were stated to have

Back