• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen IV: Myth Based, Myth Based Everywhere!!!

Yeh, honestly besides everything I said, I think we should only get more introduction on a few more Pokémon, the main gameplay addition of this gen and the villain team. Don't want them revealing 95% of the dex early like in Sun and Moon.

Yeah. Su/Mo took all the Wonder of finding out what Pokémon is next away by revealing 99% of the Pokédex. There were only a few that were purposefully left Under the radar. People are going to say "just don't watch the directs" but we all know no one is going to do that.

If Pokemon Masters is one of those gotcha games like Fire Emblem Heroes or Dragalia Lost...

...I might end up getting it anyway...

Your Pokémon has fainted! It'll take 20 minutes for it to be restored, Would you like to heal your Pokémon for 5 PokéGems?

Here are this month's PokeSpe chapters for those that are interested.

B2W2 https://********.org/chapter/621947

SMUSUM https://********.org/chapter/627035

Also mangasee now has the full volume versions of PokeSpe from RGB to B2W2.

http://*****************/manga/Pocket-Monster-Special

For those that don't know the Volume version adds a bit more scenes and changes some stuff from the magazine release. Though since this is official english translation they also changed some of the names around.

Speaking of Growlithe, did anyone know that there is a full render for the Pokémon in the game files of Pokémon Conquest, despite the fact that it never appeared in the game?

Also, Mitsuhide was supposed to have a Moltres instead of an Articuno, according to a piece of alpha art found in the files. Just some cool things that unfortunately got cut.

Huh, neat i guess. I was kinda surprised that he didn't appear in that game, considering that Arcanine and Growlithe are fairly popular

Do you think Unown has the ability "Subjective Reality"? I think in Entei's film they did things like transform dreams into reality or something like that...

NeoZex6399 said:
Do you think Unown has the ability "Subjective Reality"? I think in Entei's film they did things like transform dreams into reality or something like that...
Thats exactly what they did actually.

They made a dream world for Molly and made all of her wishes within it come true. Plus, Proffesor Oak himself said Unown can create new realities via reshaping the world using thoughts and dreams.

Cool, by the way, it seems that Dialga/Palkia in a pokéball still have enough power to create a new universe.

"Interesting... In this world, even the Pokédex is..."
"... ... ... ... ... ... ...I see. So you have a spirit, as well. But it's too late... All too late. I cannot stop now. I must remove the weak, incomplete human spirit from this world and bring it perfection!"

"...I see. ...You need not worry, Rotom. I will not do anything to this world. I believe I shall return to the perfect world I created. But before that...take this key."

~Cyrus

@HenryWong122: Ponyta & Krabby have Teleportation? Or you mean Arcanine, which does via Gen 1 TM? Not that I'll complain about a big bad teleborker.

Also, if I'm counting right, 40 hours remain until the Pokemon Direct. Eeeeeee!!!

Back