• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen IV: Myth Based, Myth Based Everywhere!!!

@HenryWong I don't know if that counts as teleportation, but if it counts, it should problaby be Limited Teleportation

NeoZex6399 said:
By the way, pokémon direct tomorrow
I have a hard time believing anyone here could forget. (Says the guy with a Pokemon Avatar.) Just to be sure, in Eastern Standard Time, that is 9 AM, tomorrow, that is, June 5th, right?

With that one Legendary mural, that made me think of a question.

Is it fair to assume the only Pokémon Mew isn't the ancestor of (excluding Porygon Mewtwo Genesect and Silvally) are Arceus, the Creation Trio, the Lake Trio, the Weather Trio, and the Regis? They're the only ones that are before Mew on the mural.

I mean, fairly sure the mural is not official Cal, lol. But we can guess that it's not the ancestor of any artificial mon and of any direct creations of Arceus. Anything else would be speculation.

Also what's with that Peachy avi. It's...something.

Grimer was basically born from sh*t exposed to radiation.

"Sludge that was transformed when exposed to X-rays from the moon. Loves sludge, industrial waste and other refuse."

"Sludge exposed to X rays from the moon transformed into Grimer. It loves feeding on filthy things."

One day left bois. Time to be d╠Âi╠Âs╠Âa╠Âp╠Âp╠Âo╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âc╠Âa╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠ÂG╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âk╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âa╠Âz╠Ây hyped for PokéBrexit.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I mean, fairly sure the mural is not official Cal, lol. But we can guess that it's not the ancestor of any artificial mon and of any direct creations of Arceus. Anything else would be speculation.

Also what's with that Peachy avi. It's...something.
I took inspiration for two people in choosing the avi. AKM and you ovo

Drite77 said:
@HenryWong I don't know if that counts as teleportation, but if it counts, it should problaby be Limited Teleportation
Ally Switch (Japanese: ÒéÁÒéñÒâëÒâüÒéºÒâ│Òé© Side Change) is a non-damaging Psychic-type move introduced in Generation V. It was TM51 in Generation V.

Description

Games Description
BWB2W2 The user teleports using a strange power and switches its place with one of its allies.
XYORAS
SMUSUM

The user teleports using a strange power and switches places with one of its allies.

"It is possible to see this Pokémon's spiral innards right through its thin skin. However, the skin is also very flexible. Even sharp fangs bounce right off it."

"The surface of Poliwhirl's body is always wet and slick with an oily fluid. Because of this greasy covering, it can easily slip and slide out of the clutches of any enemy in battle."

There is some power that describe one of this traits? Looking more for the first part

Less than 5 & a half hours to go. Do I sleep & hope my alarm goes off, or try to stay awake for the direct on pure hype?

My hope for this direct is that they announce they're cancelling Sword and Shield in favour of making a sequel to Hey You, Pikachu!

Dust Collector said:
My hope for this direct is that they announce they're cancelling Sword and Shield in favour of making a sequel to Hey You, Pikachu!
This guy gets it.

Back