• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Hax/Intelligence Downgrade: Compositing is bad

Thank you for Providing this evidence. I will retract my opposition to Arceus's Power's for now, though I am admittedly still somewhat skeptical in general on certain things.
No problem. And understandable.

More or less this was my biggest concern about the abilities debate because it made it seem as if the Plates argument was the main argument for having all powers. It's not. It's one of them, but not the main one. It should've always been because all Pokemon are just aspects of Arceus and with them being parts of him, their powers should be granted to him by extension.

No problem. And understandable.

More or less this was my biggest concern about the abilities debate because it made it seem as if the Plates argument was the main argument for having all powers. It's not. It's one of them, but not the main one. It should've always been because all Pokemon are just aspects of Arceus and with them being parts of him, their powers should be granted to him by extension.
I’m fine with that, but under this interpretation/argument all these abilities should only scale to what they’re shown. Arceus shouldn’t get low 1-C abilities based on regular Pokémon having those abilities.

otherwise I still disagree with the plates argument.

And still in disagreement for the removal of omniscience.

I’m fine with that, but under this interpretation/argument all these abilities should only scale to what they’re shown. Arceus shouldn’t get low 1-C abilities based on regular Pokémon having those abilities.

otherwise I still disagree with the plates argument.

And still in disagreement for the removal of omniscience.

Eh. The potency of the abilities is a whole other discussion, one I’m not involved with or wish to be rn.

so due to sickness and unemployment matters, plus honestyly burnout from the fact that we are eventually gonna have more threads about arceus' plates/hax than arceus has plates, can i be told what matters/questions/arguments still need adressing? if any

lol, over a year passed, sorry about that.

Anyways, I just came here to say that this has some interesting implications to revive this thread.

The Jewel of Life is only a secondary canon, while Pokemon Platinum and Legends Arceus are the primary canon created by Game Freak. Both Legends and Platinum and other secondary canons have Arceus as an

Meanwhile, the Jewel of Life can't even keep itself consistent. Shakes the whole of creation , including on screen feats of a galaxy-like construct, struggles with a mere meteor. Demolishes the Creation Trio who demolished Darkrai, who beat every other regular Pokemon that faced it even when it ganged up. Had difficulty with a bunch of regular Pokemon throwing electric at it merely because it wasn't invulnerable.

Idk if this has been brought up before, didn't read the whole thread but I just wanna leave this here

• Pixie Plate: "The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."
  • Legend Plate: "From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all."

Idk if this has been brought up before, didn't read the whole thread but I just wanna leave this here

• Pixie Plate: "The Original One is in all things. The Original One is nowhere at all."
  • Legend Plate: "From all creations, over all creations, does the Original One watch over all."
That's just cosmic awareness, though.

nothing really, it was brought up a thread regarding the interview linked on his page that, for whatever reason, could revive this?

it probably wouldn't and in the thread it was pointed out that the only issue is that it was not a interview but a director commentary video

The Jewel of Life is only a secondary canon, while Pokemon Platinum and Legends Arceus are the primary canon created by Game Freak. Both Legends and Platinum and other secondary canons have Arceus as an

Meanwhile, the Jewel of Life can't even keep itself consistent. Shakes the whole of creation , including on screen feats of a galaxy-like construct, struggles with a mere meteor. Demolishes the Creation Trio who demolished Darkrai, who beat every other regular Pokemon that faced it even when it ganged up. Had difficulty with a bunch of regular Pokemon throwing electric at it merely because it wasn't invulnerable.
This is just scaling issues, it has nothing to do with canon. Its better to assume he's weakened if he has less plates.

Back