• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIRATES VS NINJAS(win) 20V20 (6B and below) CONCLUDED

And no, turning into pure mental energy is not elemental, and again,its not affected by verse equalisation, the only elememtal are two and one tailed ones, and even they have the energy form

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He needs to touch somone to do that. And again, hiranshin

Minot nitpick, Kuma needs to touch to BFF, his paws repel things that they come into contact with. If a Logia hit him he'd be able to repel things but he'd probably die from the AP of the attack alone.

Im pretty sure thats what i said, i was responding to bfr. And repelling also needs to touch other things to repel them.

Naruto and One Piece are weird, somehow One Piece has Existence Erasure but Naruto doesn't, but Naruto has matter hax yet One Piece doesn't.

the people that voted ninjas only reason for ninjas winning is shisui's genjutsu which is likely to happen off the top since he's never used it like that in character. outside genjutsu,what else that would be really effective in combat do the ninjas have that can't be countered and interrupted?

ricsi- I named the same hax. but they're not as much potent since they can be easily countered & avoided, and when u have law around it'll be like a circus.

rocker- mihawk can dish out slashes too but I agree, madara's is more potent. also Law's slashes >>> again, law could switch someone or repel, Kuma could repel it too. everyone has observation haki so they'll see him coming. Law could prolly last a good 20-40mins with his room up, then he'll need to regain stamina again.

Code:
They all get mindhaxed by itachi and shisui, and the tailed beast can just nuke everything., and you did not give any counter to theire inatngibility, as kuma still needs to touch things

Tmw Hashi poisions everyone but Luffy and Deidara can ignore durubility and attack from inside the body which the Pirates will not be able to see at all. Itachi can seal away everyone on the pirate team with his sword and sealing and can put people to sleep. The observation haki cant see too far in the future when you cant see all the possibilties from every person. For instance just because Dogtooth can see the future of Minato doesnt mean hes gonna see the future of Itachi at the same time. This was why Ywhach had multiple eyes. Naruto can create shadow clones to go into battle and gain information from the pirates and everyone on the ninja team can use the transformation jutsu and trick the pirates easy and one shot

Did someone already said about the switching hearts thing of Law?

I mean, I am pretty sure that Law would try that soul switching fuckery on ninjas.

Would love to see Lee on Sasuke body or something like that.

Yes, the chakra of a person contains theyre chakr, so if they possesed somone they would be repossed by the chakra itself

celestial judge-so even tho they have observation haki they're gonna stand there and wait for him to do that? cracker is in his biscuit soldier so gud luck doing that to him. kat is gonna know what they're all gonna do before the battle starts and do something about it.

they're not gonna even wait for hashirama to even bloom the flowers. enel would be attacking everyone with a lightning shower whilst doing other large scale attacks, so is law, blackbeard, crocodile etc. Kuma could repel the poison and the poison would indeed harm the ninjas too. he saw that there's gonna be dozens of luffy's popping out of the cake... naruto's shadow clones would be busy with cracker's endless army.

Wait, cant Kakshi solo this? Since it is DMS, He can attack while being intangible and his ttacks ignore durability. Oh nvm he is only 7-B here...

Back