• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Luffy. Superior AP advantage, can see the future to predict Naruto's attacks, Gear 2 amplifies his speed and he can destroy things from the inside with his upgraded Armament Haki.

Naruto has more skill but Luffy can see through his attacks and he can't rely on Taijutsu/blunt force at all

Voting Luffy. Superior AP advantage, can see the future to predict Naruto's attacks, Gear 2 amplifies his speed and he can destroy things from the inside with his upgraded Armament Haki.

Naruto has more skill but Luffy can see through his attacks and he can't rely on Taijutsu/blunt force at all
Naruto has rasenshriken and kurama claws. Naruto has his own speed amps and layered predictions.

Not this Naruto at least. Canon Naruto does but not Storm Naruto.
None of them tho. Layers works by bypassing a resistance to that particular ability.

It'd be layered if they worked on things that are resistant towards precognition / analytical prediction. So yeah Naruto doesn't have "layered." predictions.

None of them tho. Layers works by bypassing a resistance to that particular ability.

It'd be layered if they worked on things that are resistant towards precognition / analytical prediction. So yeah Naruto doesn't have "layered." predictions.
I meant its layered in the way that Naruto has multiple different forms of Precog that he stacks on top of each other. I don't think it works the same way with Storm Naruto.

I meant its layered in the way that Naruto has multiple different forms of Precog that he stacks on top of each other. I don't think it works the same way with Storm Naruto.
Yeah that's different. That's just various forms but thats nothing Luffy hasn't dealt with before.

Voting Luffy. Future Sight, Durability Negation with BA Buso, can deflect Rasenshuriken and Bijuu Bombs with Buso Emission.

His speed accelerates to the point where he’s able to blitz sone relative to himself with Snakeman. He can negate Naruto’s regeneration with Buso, and can probably oneshot him with King Kong Gun as he did to Doffy.

But doesn’t storm naruto still have the same sage mode predictions and kurama emotion detection? Could you explain the chakra entities?
Yes he does. The sage mode predictions and emotion detection were both shown in game. The chakra entities are basically invisible (2 layers) and incorporeal, they’re always following Naruto around and help him.

Yes he does. The sage mode predictions and emotion detection were both shown in game. The chakra entities are basically invisible (2 layers) and incorporeal, they’re always following Naruto around and help him.
What can Chakra Entities do exactly?

I have a love-hate relationship with Nando vs Luffers but I'll still try to give some imput:

I'm not familiar with Ninjs Storm BS but from a quick readthrough of the profile and this thread it seem like it's just a worse version of manga Nando with extra abilities and higher AP to "compensate".

I'm going to need more info on the entities before voting (if I even do) but I'm quite sure that (even assuming Luffy couldn't sense them) FS would allow Luffy to see himself getting hurt and just...gtfo. For now I'll treat them as helpful...but not overwhelming.

While Naruto is 100% unaffected by Luffy's Conq. Haki....are we sure Kurama doesn't get put in time out? Same goes for Ma and Pa and Bunta tbh but I'm not sure they're even an IC move.

For now Luffy (in G4) seems to hold the AP advantage and has better speed amps whether he starts in base (G2+soru) or in G4 (Snakeman), on top of that Armament Haki gives him DuraNeg on Naruto's insides and forcefields to deflect or at least take less dmg from all of Naruto's variations on "big fk-off blast of energy".

In terms of skill saying Naruto is more skilled is bordering on criminal but let's be generous and say they are equally as skilled in cqc. I 100% agree that manga Naruto is the better planner/tactical fighter but even assuming this Naruto has the same brain power as his canon self Future Sight is a MASSIVE issue as Luffy will see his plans before they happen...likely even before Naruto is done making them.

Obviously there's the usual issue that FS makes Luffy stupidly hard to even hit (not saying he does a no-hit-run, just saying Naruto is going to have to work A LOT harder than Luffy to land a single hit, even with his big fking blasts as luffy can just...you know...leave before they happen then come back), combine that with his better speed amps and we may have a problem.

I believe clones would be the biggest problem (though Idk how much THIS Naruto spams them) but internal destruction + Future Sight should allow Luffy to keep up and eventually win

Leaning Luffy (if you somehow couldn't tell) from mid to extreme diff depending on various factors but not voting

we not gonna act like naruto didnt fight against sharingan a milion times

we not gonna act like naruto didnt fight against sharingan a milion times
We REALLY gonna act like Sharingan precognition isn't ULTRA fodder compared to even intermediate Observation haki? Let alone actual Future Sight?
Also the only time I can remember when Naruto fought someone that was using the sharingan AS PRECOG was in the first real fight vs Sasuke where he was getting roflstomped (hyperbole) until Kurama came in and made him too fast for Sasuke to keep up, something that is not happening here for multiple layers of reasons. Every other fight he had VS any red eyeball they were too busy blowing up mountains with big balls of energy to go in for "punch" (and since the sharingan reads muscle movement...I think you see where I'm going with this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back