• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIRATES VS NINJAS(win) 20V20 (6B and below) CONCLUDED

I swear i read kisame in there, still, not only does tobirama use water, but they can just ask the mindhaxed ones

madara gets moved down a key.(edo madara) unless you guys want him to fight with no eyes?

a doffy clone+ "endless" biscuit solders that are "low 6-B" hold my dick

kisame isn't on the list btw unless you want me to switch him with someone? law, shiki, kuma or big mom can lolnope it.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
madara gets moved down a key.(edo madara) unless you guys want him to fight with no eyes?

a doffy clone+ "endless" biscuit solders that are "low 6-B" hold my dick

kisame isn't on the list btw unless you want me to switch him with someone? law, shiki, kuma or big mom can lolnope it.
Kisame litiraly solos most via ice resistant water, so no.

And still, the clones get easly destroyed by things like tailed beast an water

Naruto uses "Lolnope talk no jutsu" Now there is a new village called One Piecegakure and Luffy is the First Kage, which is called Onekage.

Friendship forever

Celestial Judge said:
CursedGentleman said:
Does One Piece characters have chakra to be controlled by genjutsu?
Some genjutsus don't require chakra

Some genjutsus put Chakra into their opponents to Mind Hax them..
Can you give me some examples of that? It was a time since I last saw Naruto

depends if Naruto infuses chakra into them. a heavy hit should do, even a stab. shanks's conquers haki could prolly get rid of them all. him on guard was wrecking whitebeards ship

Forgot devil fruit users can't be submerged in water.

However I don't think the Naruto team would use it sense they have any knowledge about it.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
depends if Naruto infuses chakra into them. a heavy hit should do, even a stab. shanks's conquers haki could prolly get rid of them all. him on guard was wrecking whitebeards ship
No, a ship doesent have the same durability as narutos clones, those things can tanks attacks that dont do actual dammage such as sauke suckerpunches

would they even get time to charge up attacks considering the fact that these same clones are faster and stronger than g2 and g3 luffy?

there's people such as mihawk, zoro and law who can cut with shockwave from distance. big mom's incineration and there's also bfr.

they take a few seconds to charge up. the more destructive ones do more. only seen the ten tails do that much with a second to no time to charge.

Dude as I have said Kurama has fired 10s of tem with no charging time. It is annoying dealing with the same old arguments over and over

they can indeed rapid fire but again, did they not charge up a few second 1st? and how are they bypassing observation haki?

shisui ain't using his genjutsu since he never once used it in a fight or war. itachi's genjutsu would work but katakuri can see it affecting others or himself and find out the weakness and fight with their eyes closed since it requires eye contact. water can get repeled, frozen or controlled by shiki, law and big mom.

I've probably repeated myself more times than you guys because this righ here is valid counters that work in character. :^]

There is literally no weakness to tsukuyomi apart from high chakra usage unless you are going to make up a weakness. He can also just point at them.

Water is too strong for Kuma to repel it.

And againt 2 forest creation jutsus to force them to sleep and being 3 times faster.

Also Amaterasu can hurt logias because it can even burn other flames.

even at his last dying moment, he never used it but gave it away. only every assisted on uchihas because it was the only way to not harm his own clan. outside of that, he never used it for any other reasons. he could've enslaved enemy villages or even danzo but unfortunately he never did. this has to be in character.

maybe because i'ts a stomp because it wasn't in character, 6-b and below wasn't used, new upgrades weren't used, it wasn't a 20v20 and the people arguing aren't that knowledgeable in one piece's defence? :^]

Not at all, we have argued things over and over and given in story reasons why he did not do particular things but you would not change no matter what. While ignoring all of Naruto's advantages and saying something stupid like "without genjutsu?" seriously if you want one piece to win so badly just say one piece wins and have it over with.

And Danzo was head of the anbu at the time, if he would've killed him there would be a situation in the leaf, which he didn't want. He wanted the opposite infact. Which is why he trusted Itachi with his eye to protect the leaf and stop the coup.

Back