• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIRATES VS NINJAS(win) 20V20 (6B and below) CONCLUDED

Rocker1189 said:
Not at all, we have argued things over and over and given in story reasons why he did not do particular things but you would not change no matter what. While ignoring all of Naruto's advantages and saying something stupid like "without genjutsu?" seriously if you want one piece to win so badly just say one piece wins and have it over with.
Agreed.

Most of the situations you stated on the OP team either

A. Never happen in the beginning of the battle unlike everything I named which does.

B. Some impossible devil fruit team work power move, that team has literally no chemistry unlike the Naruto one where everyone has worked together pretty much.

C. You brought up counters that don't even counter the attack effectively.

we can indeed close this thread in the favour of the Ninjas. even tho you guys arguing for the ninjas haven't come up with any counterpoints for my arguments besides throwing around attacks and mindrape that can easily be lolnoped.

it was a fun argument while it lasted, could've gone either way tbh. but the only thing I doubted was a few of your points especially when pirates have a few seconds in the future and brief ultra instincts hax. it's an extreme diff fight.

it was good getting some of your points and i'll probably make another in a several months. will be doing some 2v2's shortly and disscusions to equal the verses.

The simple fact is chakra does not exist in One piece making arbutary ways to equalise it so that things just work out would make no sense.

genjutsu? requires chakra manipulation. and I think only shisui's godlike genjutsu works effectively but in character, he will not use. and also the sharingan genjutsu. but you can agree or disagree with katakuri seeing that then warning them about it. ninjas would hear that and realise that there's one with future sight or an ability that tells him the enemy powers. they will not know that the others have a limited sight into the future until mid battle. the only genjutsu's that are gonna be a problem are the eye contact ones but because of katakuri and others, that's out the window leaving the fight to be a straight 20v20 where they'll have to work together. I can take your word for the pirates not coordinating their attacks but will they need to since their basic attacks are simply aoe with and can simply control and manipulate the sky, ground and gravity. Law is the type to coordinate their attacks within the room. ninjas would be coordinative, but how coordinate can they be with all those basic effects coming into play? it'll be a drawn out battle and either side can take it. if the ninjas hold out long enough to find weaknesses they can take it but again, they'll need to be out of law's devilfruit range because that itself it battlefield environmental hax. Naruto's clones vs crackers, biscut soldiers. cracker can legit make endless. ninjas are faster but the pirates can indeed react.

aye lmfao i just realized the ninjas have ice resistance so that pretty much messes the akiji argument and makes it null. I forgot all about that

resistance to near instant freeze? he turned half an island in into a the south pole. and froze over large tidal waves. they need resistance from becoming ice cubes. nd I never mentioned anything about them attack any ninjas, it was all offensive and defensive. could've said snakeman luffy attacks them all with black mamba and if they try to avoid it speeds up more.

snakeman luffy?? lol thats not low 6b so u cant say that lol. Also minato is too fast to be attacked by Luffy so yeah throw that out the window

snakeman luffy is base luffy is 6-b lol. snakeman luffy's attack/speed increases the more he turns. we don't really know how much faster he is since ound man triples power and tank man triples offence. so his speed would most likely be tripled + increase in turns. i'll talk to Cin about that

dude snakeman luffy has a country level attack while base luffy is small country level. Minato has sub rel reacton speed it just has to be applied

that indeed is true but there's other characters who don't have that lvl in speed. luffy wouldn't be using gears off rim unless he's being pushed heavily so it's the least their worries for now.

that'll go down high diff. luffy's observation right now should be potent enough to follow sub rel with his haki now. not to mention brief ultra instincts. but minato can brf if he gets the chance.

lol luffy doesnt have any sub rel feat on his page what are you talking about?? Also minato is sub rel in reactions. Minators bfr portal acts as a defense barrier which can send you countries away so luffy attacking him wont go well

reyliegh has same speed and reacted to kizaru's light travel and cut him off. luffy reacted to a reflection pre ts. zoro reacted and avoided dozens of kuma's air pads that travel lightspeed since it repels air at light speed. one piece might get speed upgrade soon enough.

oh, what's your opinion on law's df not being able to soul switch those with chakra and then Kuma not being able to bfr kurama and chakra attacks?

and there's arguments that shisui would mindhax in character straight off the bat with his ultimate genjutsu and I argued about it that he won't come to that conclusion in character if you scroll up a bit.

everything is a back forth but it's all been concluded anyway. the argument for the ninjas is that they win by genjutsu's and I've argued my way around that repeatedly besides shisui's genjutsu the other genjutsu won't work or would at least need eye contact with sharingan.

not that he cant, but that the chakra itself contains the mind, and has been shown able to posses peapole.

not shisui, itachi.

Back