• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIRATES VS NINJAS(win) 20V20 (6B and below) CONCLUDED

So we're gonna have a 20v20 matchup with these two popular and rivalling series. I tried to balance it enough to keep things fair.

Great Ninja war vs Verses Yonko Saga

location ice continent. should be durable enough to withstand blows since not even fire could melt it and prime don chinjoa couldn't scratch it without the drill. 20 meters away. in character. no forms higher than 6-B

NINJAS:

Naruto Uzamaki 6-B

Hashirama Senju 6-B

Sakura Haruno 7-B

Sasuke Uchiha 7-B

Madara Uchiha Edo 6-B

Obito Uchiha 6-C

Kakashi Hatake 7-B

Might Guy 7-B

Minato Namikaze low 6-B

AY (4TH RAIKAGE) 6-C

Itachi Uchiha 8-B/7-B

SIX PATHS OF PAIN (only the almighty push one)

Tobirama Senju 7-B

Deidara 8-C/6-B

Orochimaru 7-B

Roshi 6-C

Killer B 6-C

SPECIALS

Indara Otsusuki 6-B

Ashura Otsusuki 6-B

Shisui Uchiha 7-B/6-B

--

PIRATES:

Monkey D. Luffy Low6-B+

Charlotte Katakuri low6-B

Charlotte Cracker low6-B

Roronoa Zoro 7-A

Donquixote Doflamingo low6-B

BLACKBEARD 6-B

Marco low6-B

Boa handcock 7-A

Mihawk 6-B

Kuma 7-A

Trafalgar D. Water Law low6-B

Sabo low6-B

Enel 7-B

Ichiji 7-A

Aokiji 6-B

Shanks 6-B

Crocodile nknown

Big mom 6-B

Kaido 6-B

SPECIAL

Shiki 6-B

Votes.

NINJAS: Astraking, TheFinalOrder, yungmanzi, ricsi-viragosi rocker1189, celestial judge

PIRATES:

Why are all the names capitalized? Besides that, this would be so chaotic I guess I'd have to go inconclusive.

^] I just realised while looking at the profiles that most hokages in the Naruto verse are just as strong as one piece mid tiers.

Akainu and Ace couldn't even do much to him. Stop downplaying

Akainu has hotter heat than the both of them and it took him 10 days to beat Kuzan.

amatarsu can damage people stronger than the users tho lol im not downplaying and it burns forever. Also stop wanking, what do you mean Akainu couldnt do much to him?? Lol Akainu took one of his damn legs am i correct lol

Yes over the course of 10 days buddy. And Akainu literally got banged up as well.

Cool that it's just durability negation and bad durability negation at that.

And it burns for 5 days straight, saying it's non stop is a nlf.

See wank.

Kuma could aid the pirates and repel the Amaterasu & their fatige. lool so broken, they can fight for eternity. devil fruit powers are have an infinite power supply right? and some like law's rip away the users stamina?

Deepens on the caliber of Regenerationn its negated, don't forget Logia Regenerationn is different from normal Regenerationn. It's essentially just them reforming themselves with their element.

it would've incinerated objects but as far as we know, it burns them as fast as normal flames. it is said to be hotter than normal flames so hotter than blue flames? unless there's a calc or something for the temp of amaterasu?

^^This is actually true,

Almost none of the OP characters have resistance to even the most basic genjutsu.

This isn't a hax stomp due to one ability. As far as I know there's only a few Naruto characters who can actually use Genjutsu and especially not on all of the One Piece characters at once. Also normal Genjutsu doesn't work on them since they don't have a Chakra track, they'd need to use ocular Genjutsu for it to work from what I've been told.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
This isn't a hax stomp due to one ability. As far as I know there's only a few Naruto characters who can actually use Genjutsu and especially not on all of the One Piece characters at once. Also normal Genjutsu doesn't work on them since they don't have a Chakra track, they'd need to use ocular Genjutsu for it to work from what I've been told.
Lol, jk, but seriously:
  • Obito
  • Kakashi
  • Sasuke
  • Itachi
  • Shisui
  • Madara
These people can mind control with Sharingan. Bruh...

Back