• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIRATES VS NINJAS(win) 20V20 (6B and below) CONCLUDED

20 v 20 is pretty hard to decide since their are so many factors. For instance while most character can be taken out by the op genjutsu what if akoji happens to freezes everyone while the ninja are distracted with other enemy or the fact that most one piece character mentioned can fight just using observation haki so if they figure out the magicly changing eyes are taking them out they can avoid it. Not trying to say one piece win just trying to say that a 20 v 20 has so many outcomes its hard to properally get an outcome because their are so many possibilities

that's what I thought. There's some threads of a whole verse v another so I limited it a little making it 20 v 20 (I should've limited it more tbh) thinking that it would lead to a possible solution that most would agree with if the augument went on more.

Itachi doesnt need his eyes to make genjutsu. He can taunt the enemy with a finger and cast a genjutsu just like that lol

op has hax too? doffy's parasite & awakening hax, boa hancock beauty and devil fruit effects, blackbeard's blackhole bfr and gravity/ environmental dc with gura gura, Kuma's bfr with bitch slap and he's repelling pain and fatigue. katakuri future vision/ awakening hax. aokiji's awakening. eneru's lightning spam/ lightning rain, crocodile's sand ability. law's room hax, mihawks casuals swings from range, etc. they can contend.

if katakuri sees that then he'll inform the others and they'll just fight with eyes closed. observation haki probably works better while it's closed too. therefore genjutsu wouldn't be effective.

they all have observation haki so they can see couple seconds in the future.

Yoh Asakura8 said:
op has hax too? doffy's parasite & awakening hax, boa hancock beauty and devil fruit effects, blackbeard's blackhole bfr and gravity/ environmental dc with gura gura, Kuma's bfr with bitch slap and he's repelling pain and fatigue. katakuri future vision/ awakening hax. aokiji's awakening. eneru's lightning spam/ lightning rain, crocodile's sand ability. law's room hax, mihawks casuals swings from range, etc. they can contend.
Most of the things you listed in this aren't in the beginning of the fight. Most of them are mid battle.

Also none of them know how to battle together literally, it would be them mostly just charging in at one person trying to 1v1 them. So while maybe one actually gets a upper hand.

Uchihas also can predict what their opponents are going to do, and with Itachi, Madara, Shusui, Obito, AND Sasuke going going around taking them down one by one. It's a land slide. And whoever survives has to fend off bijuu bombs so...

I'm sorry for OP to win it has to be VERY VERY VERY situational. Just as you're doing by making them some how the perfect team when all of Naruto's characters worked together somehow indirectly. I'm sorry this is an obvious stomp.

where says stomp if the only threat is the uchihas? you're making out that the pirates are stupid and attack recklessly in a 1v1. there's characters such as enel and doffy who can just stay back and attack them all at once. it's in doffy's character to use parasite straight away and Kuma to just bfr. it's a situation where they must fight together even in character. law & doffy would also be applying a lot of trickery in his fight and they wouldn't know. the ones with awakening could also have the battlefield to their advantage. the pirates would know exacly how strong they are through haki so they would be on guard. guaranteed, those who fight close distance could get hit by genjutsu if they were to fight an uchiha, but I doubt an uchiha would be running around putting everyone in a trance. and good look keeping their footing when blackbeard is around. also observation haki has better precognition amps than the sharingan.

@Yoh

Uchiha's are definitely not the only threat. If they catch on to the devil fruit weakness against water, Tobirama can spam giant water waves (Especially if this is limitless chakra edo tensei version).

Almost Nobody has defense against kamui, sealing (at least 4 characters can straight up seal them) , Orochimaru's poison, Deidara's cell bombs, and Nagato and minato's soul manipulation.

Hold up now I'm starting to see some blatant downplay.

Can we stop acting like Naruto is the only one with hax?

As stated previously, water isn't gonna work with both Kuzan and Akainu there. Team Naruto literally has nothing to deal with Logia intang and Regenerationn besides Genjutsu. Law himself has a good amount of hax, Spacial slicing, attack reflection, soul manipulation and other forums of durability negation. Kuzan has freezing potent enough to make things brittle enough to make the shatter with a slight hit. Big Mom can take life force and souls, Blackbeard can BFR into another dimension, steal and negate powers, and can absorb attacks in darkness. Every Logia qualifies for hax instantly due to elemental intang and Regenerationn. Katakura can spam precog good enough to see several seconds into the future, Kuma can reply everything, Cracker can create an infinite amount of clones, furthermore most of team One Piece is getting upgraded to Relativistic soon so they'll be much faster than team Naruto.

Genjutsu is essentially the reason why team Naruto wins this, aside from that they're beaten in most categories.

and nobody has defence against kuma's bitch slap, law's room doffy's parasite unless they go perfect Susanoo, full tailbeast form but that'll get bitch slapped and aokiji could counter the water with ice. and it would only work if they're submerged in it. their devil fruit powers still work but they're weak and don't have much control of it.

I just watched most of Dolfimigos fights (again) he charged in without (trickery and the bs you are spewing)

He charged in against -luffy -smoker -fujitora (he's an admiral so you think he would stay away like you are saying but he didn't) -aokiji (again another admiral you think he would stay away)

Enel Maybe might stay back however he likes to play with opponents and look them *Straight in the eyes*

Kuma has no chance again kamui. (No one on the team does really)

Observation Haki isn't the same for everyone. Some are more expierence and some are not as good however it doesn't make sense because you can't dodge eyesight. Close them maybe. (Which I doubt)

And yes Uchihas run around putting people in trances. It's literally what they are known for LOL. Are you serious m8?

There isn't one fight in which you showed me they DIDNT use genjutsu. Even Madara used it on a wormlike shinobi compared to him and he didn't have to.

And again the strategies you are talking about would NEVER come together because they never fought together. All these ninjas have fought together directly or indirectly so they would know to utilize their abilities way better than the Op team.

Sorry there is no argument you could use where OP wins this battle.

lol when was OP getting upgraded to Rel?? Also boruto just introduced Urashiki who is most likley traveling at ftl speeds from planet to planet looking for Toneri and Earth

that's boruto, doesn't really change anthing since it's great ninja war saga and the tiers are 6-b and below when they're not at their final stages. guaranteed, some of them have higher tiers.

the logias element can be overcome by its opposite tho lol which can stop the regen. Minato can also BFR someone countries away. Obito can bfr someone for good. Obito can also summon the tailed beast and Madara can use his limbo clone which is pretty much broken as hell lmaao. U tried to make this into a disadvantage for naruto verse lol but you forgot about the skills that can be used with each tier lol.

how am I trying to make it a disadvantage when it's 6-b and below for pirates and ninjas? it's like you're tryna say i'm tryna put Naruto at a disadvantage for using his 6-b key against a 6-b luffy

you really think uchihas are gonna run around putting everyone in genjutsu even tho they can see them coming given a few seconds look in the future

Back