• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orient Discussion Thread #1

Uesusgi island is rather small with having only one mountain iirc
c43f4d1e-4c48-43ca-9d25-5c9cb641ecc7.png

The red line highlighted the ledges above the lower levels of the island.

The black frame marked the area of mountain ranges.
Below the level of the roots, they are built up with whole buildings, which are hardly smaller than the buildings tens of meters away from the miners.
unknown.png

You can also see that there is a huge castle on the lower level, which is not visible in the general plan of the island.
unknown.png

Here is another confirmation that the Uesugi Islands consists of several huge levels.

unknown.png

The mountain ranges that were visible in the general shot, and which I highlighted with a black frame.
unknown.png

unknown.png

The only thing, I don’t know how high then the height of the largest, central mountain will be. And how high will the castle be, which is higher than the mountain, and reaches the clouds.

Hey if you guys have like new abilities for the characters then I can add them to the pages, I've stopped reading and prob won't read for a while but I can still help with the page creation and sandboxes.

The sword spirit or sword energy is the defensive power contained in the Kitetsu Sword.
a044a870ff2818b161ad6ffe2200b4d9.jpg

The sword spirit is to make it useable as seen in the story. Power must be drawn from The spirit of the bearer put it to use first. So I thought that the amount of energy drawn from that spirit, the more destructive or protective energy (green sword spirit) was released. it should make Souls have durability that can scale accordingly.

orient_130_28.jpg

But there is another case where I am quite confused is the case of Inukai being able to release word spirit even without transferring energy from the soul to the sword as observed from the sword wheel that is not present. first come out (Because it's the power from the White sword spirit or obsidian, I'm not sure), so I don't dare to confirm how much the power of the sword spirit will be drawn from the soul only or not now. or can use other alternative energy sources

Back