• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orient Discussion Thread #1

I would give the basic form higher characteristics. Roughly speaking, if conditionally it turns out that the Musashi beam in Daito, which erased half of the mountains, will be estimated at 100 megatons, then each extra samurai will have about 1 megaton, because. the essence of such attacks is that the samurai add up strength. And the samurai there from the strength of 100 remained, apparently.
This has already been explained in earlier chapters, but then it is mentioned again.
By the way, I also think that the samurai extras from Mount Daito are much weaker than the extras from the great clans. The latter were able to react to Yataro's attack and block it.
So people like Shirou and Nanao would be city level due to scaling above the regular bushi guys?

0027-010.png

0027-011.png

He makes this rise, could this be calced for lifting strength? And ofc same with him flipping the mountain? idk what shirou's ability really is but considering he can raise this piece he cut out it should apply to lifting strength with the ability? Also does shirou scale to any higher level calcs or just above Musashi?
Well, I'm guessing that Shiro cut off a piece of rock to the mantle, or to magma chambers like in volcanoes. It turns out from 60 km to a thousand km, depending on the version. if it is accepted, then it can be counted.
Well, Shiro instantly cut this whole piece to the smallest stones, which should give him MHS +

As for lifting power, I'm not sure. More precisely, he can lift it, but it seems that he lifts it due to telekinesis, with which he then pulled the sword to himself on the mountain. There is a much cooler feat from the red samurai Naoe Kanetatsu, who instantly moved hundreds of demons tens to hundreds of meters high into one line with a chain, despite the fact that the demons are made of metal for the most part + they were half in the water, which prevented movement. But I do not know what can be given for this feat, millions or billions of tons.

Forgot. Shiro is much stronger than Musashi.
I personally think that even samurai extras from the great clans are already stronger than Musashi, tk. the red-haired handsome man does not even know how to fly, but only recently learned to connect currents in a chain.

0027-010.png

0027-011.png

He makes this rise, could this be calced for lifting strength? And ofc same with him flipping the mountain? idk what shirou's ability really is but considering he can raise this piece he cut out it should apply to lifting strength with the ability? Also does shirou scale to any higher level calcs or just above Musashi?
He is the dude with space-manipulation

Magnetism Manipulation (Demon metal swords attract demon metal dust absorbing it into the sword), Aura, Empathic Manipulation (Use of demon metal swords create a "good feeling" within one), Immortality (Type 8; After a bushi dies they're soul goes into their sword, non-Battle applicable), Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (Demon Metal swords produce a hot feeling to the holder), Unconventional Immersion (Grasping a demon metal sword allows the sword to enter into you),

Maybe it should be removed? It does not apply to combat abilities, anyway. And only black souls have martial magnetism.

Range: Tens of Kilometers
Shiro supposedly has hundreds if not thousands of kilometers of area of effect. He, being in the middle of the continent, on Mount Daito, was able to teleport to the ocean.

Magnetism Manipulation (Demon metal swords attract demon metal dust absorbing it into the sword), Aura, Empathic Manipulation (Use of demon metal swords create a "good feeling" within one), Immortality (Type 8; After a bushi dies they're soul goes into their sword, non-Battle applicable), Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (Demon Metal swords produce a hot feeling to the holder), Unconventional Immersion (Grasping a demon metal sword allows the sword to enter into you),

Maybe it should be removed? It does not apply to combat abilities, anyway. And only black souls have martial magnetism.
Its still an ability the sword have. They can attract the metal dust with their swords and absorb it into their sword.

Most of them don't seem to be battle-applicate

From his feat, i say that he's probably mountain-level, what do you think?
Unsure. Though going with Obsidian Goddess's attack being 100mt, he'd likely be above city level since he was considered a Demon God to the bushi he was killing and those bushi can amp Obsidian Goddess to do her attack.

They can all be battle applicable.
No, i mean in this context, for example both aura and empthatic- manipulation do they affect the opponent or what?, immersion and immortality type 8,how are these two battle-applicable ?

Last edited:
No, i mean in this context, for example both aura and empthatic- manipulation do they affect the opponent or what?, immersion and immortality type 8,how are these two battle-applicable ?
I put immortality as non-battle applicable. maybe u didn't see. and the immersion can be used against characters who go for weapon grabs. and aura is just aura they got an aura so I put it there. empathic manipulation can be used to argue against characters who control madness or anger since the swords induce a good feeling it would go against madness manip

0101-005.png

Could calc Akihiro doing this for low tier and upscale all red bushi from it
In theory, it should be possible. Although in the battle between Seiroku and Naoe, there was a feeling that the red souls could simply realize their full strength in one powerful blow, because. Seiroku was quite equal in strength and speed to Naoe. You better do the calculation of those things that I painted above. There, quietly, a large mountain / country should come out.
In principle, there were words in the manga that 3 thousand samurai increase the strength of the toki chain hundreds of times.
Then, from Japanese scans, there was information that a black katana, like that of Shishikado, increases strength hundreds of times.
Then, there was a moment where Musashi stops Yataro's katana with his finger, which, in theory, also gives a 100-fold difference in strength.

Looks good, but if i remember correctly naotora has an explosion-manipulation ability or probably matter-manipulation.
scan I think the whole condensing water and fire into a small ball to create something new from the chemical reactions align more with fusionism but it may also be physics manip as it also implies Shirou understood what was being done.

scan I think the whole condensing water and fire into a small ball to create something new from the chemical reactions align more with fusionism but it may also be physics manip as it also implies Shirou understood what was being done.
No, i was speaking about it's affect, because shirou immediately exploded after the attack

Shirou is capable of trapping people in large cubes of water from the bottom of the ocean with immense pressure and making it dark to see inside.
I want to tell you that Shiro does not possess the manipulation of darkness. The water was dark because Shiro had cut a cube of water from the bottom of the ocean, i.e. as we know the sun's rays do not reach the bottom of the ocean, for example, in the deepest part of our oceans it is simply dark. This is one of the proofs that the ocean floor in this area reaches several kilometers.

Shirou is capable of trapping people in large cubes of water from the bottom of the ocean with immense pressure and making it dark to see inside.
I want to tell you that Shiro does not possess the manipulation of darkness. The water was dark because Shiro had cut a cube of water from the bottom of the ocean, i.e. as we know the sun's rays do not reach the bottom of the ocean, for example, in the deepest part of our oceans it is simply dark. This is one of the proofs that the ocean floor in this area reaches several kilometers.
Yeah ik he himself doesnt have it.

Back