• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orient Discussion Thread #1

If i remember correctly, there was a chapter were they said something about annihilating the whole island alongside everyone else

I'm interested in the size of the island.
Outwardly, by all indications, this is an island several kilometers away. However, when viewed from above, compared to the island of the Uesugi clan, it is distinguishable against the background of the planet's surface. Moreover, the size of the samurai island is more than a few kilometers.

Following this.

I watched the first episode and I was not a fan... How's the manga? Is it worth reading?

Does that mean that it increases the bushi's power/strength or allow them to use the oni's powers? I mean like an Rbg's exp thing.
not sure yet. The way its described was that it was dust and they can absorb that into their swords. How its applied after idk but i’ll figure out how to argue it being battle applicable or some statement will explain it better

not sure yet. The way its described was that it was dust and they can absorb that into their swords. How its applied after idk but i’ll figure out how to argue it being battle applicable or some statement will explain it better
Ok, and by the way what do you think the tier for the top dogs of the verse alongside the casual tier for the other characters?

Ok, and by the way what do you think the tier for the top dogs of the verse alongside the casual tier for the other characters?
Casuals Id say scale to the mcb calc and idk about the top tiers yet. there's some country lvl calc though. I'll have better scale once im done reading

I have a couple of calculation options, but it’s hard for me to do them, I calculated them approximately
First of all, the feat of Musashi to destroy the mountains. I figured, approximately, that they are at least a few kilometers in height. I figured, approximately, that they were at least several kilometers in height, according to minimal calculations, because the platform on the top of the mountain, over a hundred meters in size, was practically invisible and along which the army calmly marched.
2276.png

Or, many times higher, because from the height of the mountain you can see the borders of the continent on both sides. If you look closely, then the ocean is reflected in the dark color along the edges of the continent. Pay attention to the ratio of the size of the main mountain and those mountains that are in the background.

847.png

shown corresponds to the map. Highlighted in red is the area of a specific Daito Mountain. (As far as I understand, in addition to Daito, there is a whole huge mountain range that occupies the remaining territory and on which this mountain is located)

1db6ccba-c023-4248-8224-e708fea6a4fa.png

Because they are many times larger than the mountains inside the cities of miners. I don't know if they can be cleaved to each other, but in Musashi city, the mountain in the center was 1.5 km if counted from the hills, and them from the 50 meter statues.

unknown.png

Here you can even better see the ratio of the size of cities with + -1.5 km in height and the size of ordinary mountains around. Mountains in area occupy the entire city in width. By the way, remember I said that there is a huge mountain range depicted on the map? The heroes are on it, so they look at these mountains and cities from above.
unknown.png

Here is a scan for you, on which you can find the size of the statues, and the hills behind them (by the way, these are the hills that are located on the territory of the inhabitants of the city, and not in the center of the city)
unknown.png

well, if you are wondering, the size of the part of the continent where the Daito mountain range is located is 8 thousand kilometers long, because the main characters traveled from their city to Daito for 9 days with breaks for sleep on a motorcycle whose speed is 120 km / h (there was information in the manga that motorcycles with a capacity of 30 horsepower are sold to ordinary samurai).

You can also build on this by calculating the size of Mount Daito and the view from it to the borders of the continent, between which about 4 thousand kilometers are obtained.
There are still many exploits and calculations, but this should be enough for calculations at the level of the island / country. But I'm more interested in what can be calculated in the speed of Musashi and the rest, and also how much can be given in terms of the size of the city, given that Musashi traveled from the middle zone to the extreme one all day (he started when the sun was in the sky, and came home to Kojiro by sunset , walking).

By the way, you can contact, if that. I know the translation of all chapters to the last. Maybe I can help with something. For example, recently there was information that samurai cannot reach the top of the Black God, because. do not have the necessary technologies (possibly a hint that the top of the kishin is in space where there is no air)

I have a couple of calculation options, but it’s hard for me to do them, I calculated them approximately
First of all, the feat of Musashi to destroy the mountains. I figured, approximately, that they are at least a few kilometers in height. I figured, approximately, that they were at least several kilometers in height, according to minimal calculations, because the platform on the top of the mountain, over a hundred meters in size, was practically invisible and along which the army calmly marched.
2276.png

Or, many times higher, because from the height of the mountain you can see the borders of the continent on both sides. If you look closely, then the ocean is reflected in the dark color along the edges of the continent. Pay attention to the ratio of the size of the main mountain and those mountains that are in the background.

847.png

shown corresponds to the map. Highlighted in red is the area of a specific Daito Mountain. (As far as I understand, in addition to Daito, there is a whole huge mountain range that occupies the remaining territory and on which this mountain is located)

1db6ccba-c023-4248-8224-e708fea6a4fa.png

Because they are many times larger than the mountains inside the cities of miners. I don't know if they can be cleaved to each other, but in Musashi city, the mountain in the center was 1.5 km if counted from the hills, and them from the 50 meter statues.

unknown.png

Here you can even better see the ratio of the size of cities with + -1.5 km in height and the size of ordinary mountains around. Mountains in area occupy the entire city in width. By the way, remember I said that there is a huge mountain range depicted on the map? The heroes are on it, so they look at these mountains and cities from above.
unknown.png

Here is a scan for you, on which you can find the size of the statues, and the hills behind them (by the way, these are the hills that are located on the territory of the inhabitants of the city, and not in the center of the city)
unknown.png

well, if you are wondering, the size of the part of the continent where the Daito mountain range is located is 8 thousand kilometers long, because the main characters traveled from their city to Daito for 9 days with breaks for sleep on a motorcycle whose speed is 120 km / h (there was information in the manga that motorcycles with a capacity of 30 horsepower are sold to ordinary samurai).

You can also build on this by calculating the size of Mount Daito and the view from it to the borders of the continent, between which about 4 thousand kilometers are obtained.
There are still many exploits and calculations, but this should be enough for calculations at the level of the island / country. But I'm more interested in what can be calculated in the speed of Musashi and the rest, and also how much can be given in terms of the size of the city, given that Musashi traveled from the middle zone to the extreme one all day (he started when the sun was in the sky, and came home to Kojiro by sunset , walking).

By the way, you can contact, if that. I know the translation of all chapters to the last. Maybe I can help with something. For example, recently there was information that samurai cannot reach the top of the Black God, because. do not have the necessary technologies (possibly a hint that the top of the kishin is in space where there is no air)
0027-010.png

0027-011.png

He makes this rise, could this be calced for lifting strength? And ofc same with him flipping the mountain? idk what shirou's ability really is but considering he can raise this piece he cut out it should apply to lifting strength with the ability? Also does shirou scale to any higher level calcs or just above Musashi?

doing sandboxes now Musashi
I would give the basic form higher characteristics. Roughly speaking, if conditionally it turns out that the Musashi beam in Daito, which erased half of the mountains, will be estimated at 100 megatons, then each extra samurai will have about 1 megaton, because. the essence of such attacks is that the samurai add up strength. And the samurai there from the strength of 100 remained, apparently.
This has already been explained in earlier chapters, but then it is mentioned again.
By the way, I also think that the samurai extras from Mount Daito are much weaker than the extras from the great clans. The latter were able to react to Yataro's attack and block it.

Back