• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a continuation of the previous thread.

Calculations that have been discussed.​

Accepted:​

MHS+​

Atomic Samurai at high speed reflects many beams of Psykorochi at the same time — accepted (4739.19 Mach (Massively Hypersonic+)).

MHS​

Genos 'beam overtakes Psykos' beam — accepted (760.36. Mach (Massively Hypersonic)).

Scale to: Tatsumaki, Psykorochi, Orochi (All forms), Genos Post-Elder Centipede, Psykos (Jet Transformation), Bang, Bomb, Atomic Samurai, King (Possibly FTL), Drive Knight, Nyan, Tanktop Master (Monster Association Arc (Enhanced by Fubuki). Only for attack speed), Lord Boros (Power Sealed and Power Unsealed).

MHS​

Garou has a slightly less good reaction than everyone thought — accepted (Mid-End = 0.00002624671 seconds = 112.05 Mach (Massively Hypersonic perception)).

Scale to: Half Monster Garou, Gyoro Gyoro and Psykos, Superalloy Darkshine, Carnage Kabuto, Gouketsu, Overgrown Rover.

HH​

Iaian moves very fast, but not as fast as everyone thought — accepted (42.3 Mach (High Hypersonic)).

For now I will name the characters that will EXACTLY scale to this speed: Iaian, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Sweet Mask, Fubuki (Monster Raid Arc and Monster Association Arc), Genos (BoS), Pri-Pri-Prisoner Pre-Monster Association Arc, Deep Sea King (Dry), Sky King, Beast King (All forms), Armored Gorilla, Mosquito Girl (All forms), G4, Rhino Wrestler Post-Training, Do-S, Devil Long Hair, Grizzly Nyah, Demonic Fan (Only "likely"), Choze, Suiryu.

If some things from below take a bad turn, then it also scales to: Hydrated Deep Sea King, Sonic Pre-Training and Post-Training, Child Emperor and Brave Giant, Pig God, Watchdog Man, Genos Post-G4 and Post-Superfight, Metal Bat, Tanktop Master Pre-Monster Association Arc, Pri-Pri-Prisoner (Monster Association Arc), Human Garou, Vaccine Man (Both forms), Beefcake, Pluton (Only "possibly"), Kabuto (Base), Bakuzan, Elder Centipede, Homeless Emperor (only with energy spheres), Evil Natural Water, Fuhrer Ugly, Gums, Phoenix Man (Resurrection), Awakened Cockroach, Bug God (All forms), Royal Ripper, G5.

We've also discussed scaling some characters to others in speed separately, but that's not that important.

Topics are important now that we have not yet discussed:

Sonic's speed multiplication (Rejected)​

Sonic is capable in his technique capable of consistently being FTE for Post-G4 Genos. He creates as many as 4 afterimages in his perception. The speed of Genos is Mach 63.45. This means that Sonic's speed is at least 1.5 times faster, that is, Mach 95.17 (By the way, he lacks only 5% to be an MHS. 1.5 times is the minimum for FTE, so can we assume that he is with this technique MHS?). Then, Sonic showed that he can be much faster than before. He creates as many as 10 afterimages in Genos's perception, which shocked him. It means that this technique is much faster than the previous one and is the peak of Sonic's skills, which he kept specially for Saitama. That is, this technique is at least 1.5 times faster than the old one, because it is supposed to be much faster. This means that his speed with this technique is Mach 142.7 (MHS).

As I know, before, with a BIG difference in speed, it was possible to multiply the character's speed by 1.5 times. But I was told that this rule was recently canceled. I want to be sure that this is the case.

By the way. If this rule is truly canceled, then the characters are faster than the wet Sea King, MAYBE, will cease to be High Hypersonic+. Previously, for the wet form, we multiplied the speed of the dry Sea King by 1.5 times, because Sonic perceived his dry form in a very slow time. But he barely escaped from his wet form.

Suiryu and Garou (Rejected)​

In the official anime, OVA, whose script was written by ONE and who are canon, Suiryu and Garou got into a fight in the VR game. As it was said, this game completely copies your movements and only at the end of the fight Garou hit so fast that the machine could not record his movements. Throughout the fight, they both reacted and dodged each other, and even hit each other. Both screamed as they fought at full strength.

As we later saw, after the loss, Garou wanted to see Suiryu, but did not know where he was. This tells us that they didn't actually beat each other. They were in different rooms. That is, their AP does not scale to each other. But their speed must scale. It would have been impossible for them to fight calmly and even get into courage if the program recorded their movements several times slower than they are.

But King defeated Suiryu. This is due to the fact that Suiryu tried to study the enemy at the beginning of the battle. As we can see, Suiryu literally stands still at the beginning of the fight, even the "standing" animation of his avatar goes on while King runs towards him. Suiryu tried to study the enemy, but because of this, King attacked first. King is a professional gamer. He won because he knows which combos to use and all he has to do is press the buttons on the controller. His avatar attacks as fast as the program recorded him. Plus, it's a pretty comedic moment.

So, this does not in any way disprove that Suiryu must scale to Human Garou in speed.

Also, I would like to highlight a couple of my messages from past discussions on this topic:

Also, Garou hardly reacted to Suiryu's blows, judging by the expression on his face and could not hit him, did not always react to his attacks. He hardly controls the speed of his reaction. As I said, Garou literally screamed from the fact that he was putting all his efforts into this fight. He just used an even faster blow at the end of the fight. But the blows before that were also NOT restrained. They still scale to Garou's overall speed.
Oh yeah? Garou is not serious?

That is why he perceived Suiryu's blows with surprise and tension on his face? Is that why he screamed before his attack with an aggressive face? That is why, before the attack, he began to twitch aggressively in order to tense up and began to use his technique (Blue residual marks around his hands) (Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist), because of which he is stronger and faster? Is that why he missed some of Suiryu's punches?

Throughout the fight, Garou did not hold back and there was no hint of this. Only at the end was Garou able to deliver ONE blow, which was faster than the others. But he delivered the rest of the blows as quickly as he could.

Even after the fight, he wanted to find Suiryu so that he could obviously fight him in real life, because he considered him a good fighter.

Suiryu even reacted to the Garou's attacks with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.
Does Saitama say they're having fun - somehow denies that they're not holding back? They can use all their strength without holding back. It's okay to have fun about a fight where you put in all your efforts and where it is difficult for you to defeat the enemy. Saitama is waiting for such an enemy.

By the way, it is Saitama's statement that can confirm my words. Saitama believes that a fight from which you can get a lot of emotion and pleasure is one in which both fighters fight on equal terms, using all skills. Fear, excitement, adrenaline. This is what Saitama believed throughout the manga.
Garou never yells or makes an aggressive expression during a fight if his enemy is much weaker than him and if he is holding back in a fight. On the contrary, if he attacks an enemy weaker than him, then he tries to defeat him as quickly as possible. None of the heroes who were much weaker than Garou could react if Garou launched an attack because he was not holding back. He showed that the enemy is much weaker than him only when he begins to simply dodge the enemy's attacks (Golden Ball) and does not attack, thereby showing that their difference in skills and speed is completely different. He was calm even during fights with Tanktop Master, Bat and so on. During their fight, he does not scream or tense, because he believes that defeating them is easy (Because he is much faster and can repel all their attacks).

But as we can see, Suiryu successfully blocks Garou's attacks and dodges them.

The fact that he screams with effort and effort is proof that Suiryu is forcing Garou to prove himself.

But Suiryu holds back, even if the enemy is very strong. When he really uses his best, he starts to fight very aggressively, his muscles get bigger, and his behavior, as I said, becomes much more aggressive.

Garou's last line tells us that he is going to put in even more effort. If a person really does not hold back and tenses during a fight, then this does not mean that he is physically unable to show more effort. But it also does not mean that before that he held back. Human still used a very high threshold of his capabilities, not holding back and screaming during attacks. And later, he can still use his FULL potential, using the maximum possible force and attack speed that he can. But as a rule, it exhausts people and spends a lot of energy.

So this does not mean that if Garou, with a little more effort, was able to cause a bug due to speed, then it means that he is much faster than Suiryu. After all, of the two, only Suiryu could truly completely restrain his powers.

Garou's final hit was the only one that caused the bug because it was slightly faster than past hits. Conventionally, this program can have a speed limit of, say, Mach 65. Garou could fight at Mach 60-64 throughout the fight. So we cannot claim that the fact that the final blow could not be recorded by the program is evidence in favor of the fact that Suiryu cannot scale to Garou. Moreover, during their fight, as it turned out, Garow did not hold back and put in great efforts. He even used Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist, lol. Garou only uses this technique in serious situations when the enemy is really dangerous and can defeat him. But Suiryu held back, because he did not use his best fighting style. The program still, in theory, could not have time to record his movements, if he ceased to restrain himself.

By the way, even if Garow was holding back (which is not true and nonsense) - would he hold back the speed of his reflexes? He might have held back the speed of his punches, but he wouldn't slow down the speed with which he responds. And as we can see, he missed Suiryu's kicks on the head. This is stupid, no one does that, why specifically give yourself a hit, especially in a video game in which your AP and durability do not matter, because your avatar has its own HP bar? Garou may have a silly and childish motivation, but he's not dumb.

And in general, during a fight, the speed of blows fluctuate. It can be in people as 10 m/s, and 9, and 12, and only sometimes it is 14 m/s. But this does not mean that the person held back in a fight before. It's just that this time he accidentally managed to hit a little faster.

One feat. Three calcs. Different speed classes (Still under discussion)​

The Sea King leaps while the raindrops are slowed down. This feat has 3 versions of the calculation. @USklaverei, @El_Beyonder and mine.

My calculation:
It uses the distance from the manga, which was calculated by the USk in the first version of the old calculation. My calculation uses a timeframe from the anime to figure out how much the raindrops are slowed down.

I got a result of 44 Mach (High Hypersonic).

USk calculation:
He uses the timeframe from the anime like me, but now he takes the distance traveled by the Sea King from ANIME.

He got a result of 7 Machs (Hypersonic).

Beyonder calculation:
It uses the timeframe from the anime, but the distance from the manga. He seems to be using a different angular dimension method that gives him a little more than the manga's distance traveled.

He got a result of 50.45 Mach (High Hypersonic+).

Beyonder recently made a new version of this calculation.
He used a more reliable method, through the Pythagorean theorem, without the angular size and height of the frame.

He got a result of 63 Machs (High Hypersonic+).

Which one should use?

This is a VERY important feat. Because before we used my version and multiplied the speed by 1.5 times to find out the speed of the wet mold. Thus, we received High Hypersonic+. Then, USk made his own version. I was too lazy to argue, because it doesn't matter whose calculation will be accepted, because the dry Sea King already scales to Iaian. My calculation is only Mach 2 faster than Iaian. I thought it was pretty small, so it doesn't matter.

But as I found out, it seems that we cannot multiply the speed by 1.5 times, even if one character is much much faster than the other.

Fortunately, Beyonder made his own, better version than mine. And in it he got a clean High Hypersonic+ result.

So, many profiles depend on this calculation.

If Beyonder's version is accepted then this scales to:
Hydrated Deep Sea King, Sonic Pre-Training and Post-Training, Child Emperor and Brave Giant, Pig God, Watchdog Man, Genos Post-G4 and Post-Superfight, Metal Bat, Tanktop Master Pre-Monster Association Arc, Pri-Pri-Prisoner (Monster Association Arc), Human Garou, Vaccine Man (Both forms), Beefcake, Pluton (Only "possibly"), Kabuto (Base), Bakuzan, Elder Centipede, Homeless Emperor (only with energy spheres), Evil Natural Water, Fuhrer Ugly, Gums, Phoenix Man (Resurrection), Awakened Cockroach, Bug God (All forms), Royal Ripper, G5.

Only combat speed and reaction: Iaian, Okamaitachi, Bushidrill, Sweet Mask, possibly Spring Mustachio.

Orochi reacts to Saitama, who was moving at the speed of MHS+ at the time (Worthy of a separate discussion)​

The name of the calculation speaks for itself.
Orochi through scaling will have MHS+ (Mach 7200), but this feat confirms his status as MHS+. His individual feat.

This does not update the profiles in any way. This scales to almost anyone that scales to the speed of the Psykorochi beams.

Please do not write that the diameter of this tunnel is small, because the train is quite large in comparison with the diameter. It just doesn't make sense, Murata is VERY often mistaken with proportions. As we can see, this tunnel is much larger than the enlarged Orochi.

And Wang's statement that Orochi is 10 times lower than Beefcake should be ignored. Because it is outdated, and as we can see, only one fist width of Orochi is more than 5 meters. It's much bigger. It cannot be 27 meters long.

The Atomic Samurai once again proved that he is the fastest swordsman after Flash (Still under discussion)​

Calc.
He blitz the beam of the weakened Psykorochi and blinks the Psykorochi itself, which is quite close to the Sub-Relativistic (Mach 7200). So this feat fits into powerscaling.

Only scales to Atomic Samurai, Bang and Bomb.

Last edited:
Calcing Atomic Samurai's speed from the beams is calc stacking. It's like the exact scenario our calc stacking policy prohibits

Multipliers are also not used in case of one character blitzing another. so that shouldn't be used either

? He managed to catch both bang and bomb off guard, and was able to keep up with them in general

Calcing Atomic Samurai's speed from the beams is calc stacking. It's like the exact scenario our calc stacking policy prohibits

Multipliers are also not used in case of one character blitzing another. so that shouldn't be used either
NO NO AND ONE MORE TIME NO.

Why doesn't anyone look closely at the calculation? Every time people write about calc stacking, but no one can even think a little bit with the HEAD that I calculated the speed of the rays IN THE SAME SCENE. It reflected the beam, AND THE BEAM FLYED TENS OF KILOMETERS IMMEDIATELY AFTER REFLECTION.

THIS IS the same SCENE. I have not used ray speed from OTHER scenes.

There was no hint that they were comparable in speed. Bang and Bomb repelled every attack. And when the pains in the body were removed from them, they were able to do it without any problems.

When they went on the offensive - Overgrown could not do anything, they were too fast. The only reason they feared was the overwhelming destructive power of the Overgrown.

Okay, Orochi will get a separate thread.

Sonic can be ignored.

But the lightning of the Atomic Samurai, the scaling of Suiryu to Human Garow in speed (all arguments above) and the feat of the Sea King are worth discussing.

NO NO AND ONE MORE TIME NO.

Why doesn't anyone look closely at the calculation? Every time people write about calc stacking, but no one can even think a little bit with the HEAD that I calculated the speed of the rays IN THE SAME SCENE. It reflected the beam, AND THE BEAM FLYED TENS OF KILOMETERS IMMEDIATELY AFTER REFLECTION.

THIS IS the same SCENE. I have not used ray speed from OTHER scenes.
@Andytrenom

Anyway, can somebody write a list of the members who helped out in the preceding thread, so I can send notifications to them, please?

Don't worry about it, nor accept it was.

Would the new speed calculation for Genos be replacing the currently accepted speed calc for Psykorochi, 10 sec Genos and Tatsumaki: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ourosboros/Psykos-Orochi_Fusion_Beam_Speed?

This would be a considerable downgrade for them, since they would be going from mach 7278 to mach 760.
This is odd, I thought we were scaling Genos to MHS+ and not MHS? There's nothing wrong with Ouros' MHS+ calc, so we shouldn't discard it

@DarthSpiderr
I have updated the calculation because there were several problems:
1.The angsizing formula was wrong. I have corrected it and now the distance is 19 meters.
2.The video was not at 30 FPS as I thought. I used VCL media player and got the correct frame rate.

Now the result is Mach 38 (High Hypersonic)

The distance is now smaller than the one calculated by USklaverei because it seems that the distance he had calculated was also wrong, due to Pixel Scaling.

Last edited:
@DarthSpiderr
I have updated the calculation because there were several problems:
1.The angsizing formula was wrong. I have corrected it and now the distance is 19 meters.
2.The video was not at 30 FPS as I thought. I used VCL media player and got the correct frame rate.

Now the result is Mach 38 (High Hypersonic)

The distance is now smaller than the one calculated by USklaverei because it seems that the distance he had calculated was also wrong, due to Pixel Scaling.
F

Goodbye High Hypersonic+ Tier OPM. You died without realizing.

I guess there's only Uskla left? Most of the people in the other thread are already here. Just message Uskla on his wall or soemthing

If you check the previous thread, and list the staff members who helped out there, that would be good.

If you check the previous thread, and list the staff members who helped out there, that would be good.
I checked and as far as I can see, the staff members that have commented on the previous thread and helped out are: ByAsura, AKM sama, Damage3245, DarkDragonMedeus, Qawsedf234, GyroNutz, Elizhaa, Therefir, Armorchompy, Andytrenom, Sir_Ovens, Migue79. If you could ask for their help again, it would be great.

Does Suiryu/Garou scaling contrast any of the scaling we already have or cause inconsistencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back