• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama and Garou tier 3 changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually Saitama would've got there, but I'm not really seeing it a valid justification to give them at the moment. A 4x difference is to large to upscale and we account for it anyway in the OPM limiter page.
I remember the thread we had a while ago. An exponential increase of less than 2 is enough to generate a 4x increase, and e is considered the natural mathematical baseline for exponentials literally anywhere, which is 2.71. If we went the limiter route, he would only be unmeasurably above 3-C even if he's stated to be "leaps and bounds" stronger until his next best feat. The former, is measurable evidence.

I'm not saying that I disagree with the OP, but we are in an arc with an enemy potentially more powerful than Garou, so it is possible that greater feats will happen. After that, if the manga continues with the neo heroes arc or the sweat mask arc then that will be the perfect time for this type of CTR, since there will probably be no enemies of this level.
But it's just my opinion.

"Ignoring how light works" isn't an argument when you have MFTL+ death beams engulfing millions of stars created by the kinetic energy of two punches. Unless the reader and verse should die waiting for light to properly reflect over several million, if not billion light years.

prove it's MFTL
prove it destroyed the stars
prove it destroyed anything for that matter

so far from what i've seen arguments pretaining this feat entirely revolve around people trying to argue it blew up starts solar systems and galaxies based on them not knowing what they're talking about since what they're implying ignores how light works and is backed by nothing which means there is no relation between what's on the panel they're seeing and their claims.

the light is literally right there already, it doesn't need to travel for shit, if you blow up the sun nothing would have looked different immediatly ffs.

...what does this
Also, Jupiter is only 5AU from Earth. That is to say, basically, the same amount of space (when looking at other stars) will generally be just as visible from Earth as it is from Jupiter.

have anything to do with this
That being said, when you align the evidence, how is that not multiple galactic distances?

have anything to do with this
One is from the viewpoint of a person on the moon, another is from the viewpoint of a planet shown small in scale to the background.

have anything to do with proving the black hole is a byproduct of a galaxy destroying deat beam that traverls at MFTL+ speeds?

what are you even trying to argue for here?

and next time actually tag me when you're replying to my stuff

Basic logic of power scaling and fiction eludes this man.

never have i seen such a balant disregard to someone's points in my time in this site, which had been short, tbf, but how about instead of insulting someone behind their back and patting each other on the back like a bunch of idiots you instead address the arguments presented so we can have something called a "discussion" just in case the people here screaming about basic logic while having none of their own didn't know such a concept existed

prove it's MFTL
Well MFTL requires it to move 2.998e+10 meters per second. The nearest solar system to Earth is about 4.068e+16 meters away, meaning as long as the blast could reach that in less than 15 days it would be MFTL. Because we see the hole in space being restored and stars being visible again it crossed that distance fast enough to be MFTL or MFTL+.
prove it destroyed the stars
We see the hole in space being restored and stars being visible again vs a void. Barring a redraw of the page, the current assumption is that the former void is the same as the later void while having time reversed and the damages repaired.
talking about since what they're implying ignores how light works and is backed by nothing which means there is no relation between what's on the panel they're seeing and their claims.
While I do get where you're coming from with the implication of FTL light, fiction in a soft science verse like OPM doesn't follow that. Its why Gurren Lagann can throw galaxies like a shuriken without leaving a light smear or why Thor can see the destruction of galaxy in real time.

first of all, thank you for actually being productive and doing anything, it was honestly starting to get annoying

Well MFTL requires it to move 2.998e+10 meters per second. The nearest solar system to Earth is about 4.068e+16 meters away, meaning as long as the blast could reach that in less than 15 days it would be MFTL. Because we see the hole in space being restored and stars being visible again it crossed that distance fast enough to be MFTL or MFTL+.
my gripe with the MFTL speed interpretation is that it's based on the pure specualtion that the energy beam atuall travelled that distance when we have no idea if it actually did or not, if it did,of course it's seed is several orders of magnitudes faster than light, my problems stems from the fact that there is no evidence that it did

secondly, is there any evidence that implies the void in the hot link your provided is actually the same void caused by the punch^2 or is the connection btw thz 2 based on pure guess work?

3rd, assuming the void indeed is the one caused by the punch^2, why is the base assumption the destruction of the stars ot the restoratio of them because it literally can't be that, there is no evidence the stars wer destroyed since that interpretation is based on flawed logic that ignores how light works, the lights coming from hundreds of light years away won't poof out of existence even if the stars were somehow blown up,they would still be there, what you're implying and the events we see on panel largely differ from each other and the people here are doing is just looking at something and going "me can't see stars, stars no exists" which doesn't do anything,because we have no idea what happened to those stars nor what happened light years away for that matter, that simple

We see the hole in space being restored and stars being visible again vs a void. Barring a redraw of the page, the current assumption is that the former void is the same as the later void while having time reversed and the damages repaired.
no we don't because, again, it literally can't be that based on basic physics of how light works,and if there is one thing we can be absolutely sure we're not seeing, that would be whatever is happening light years away from the fight, this all speculations backed by nothing but the fan's head canon of what's happening, and the fact that garou is even remotely bothered by planetary attacks later further proves my point but then again this site has that rule of DC =/= AP so this approach probably won't work

While I do get where you're coming from with the implication of FTL light, fiction in a soft science verse like OPM doesn't follow that. Its why Gurren Lagann can throw galaxies like a shuriken without leaving a light smear or why Thor can see the destruction of galaxy in real time.
...no, i never really argued for FTL light?

, if you blow up the sun nothing would have looked different immediatly ffs.
what i argued is the light won't disappear, it would still exist even the stars were to blow up, which doesn't happen, we just see a void and nothing else, and so far the only responses i had are people making up whatever interpreation they can come up with to try and justify the event they just deemed correct for no reason, and it doesn't matter, because it doesn't make them any more valid, they have no justification for it nor can they porve it they just statewhat t hey want it to mean and are try to make up reasons why they're right instead of ctually looking at what happened and trying to figure it out

ultimately this feat is a nothin burger and the fans are just annoying about it

my gripe with the MFTL speed interpretation is that it's based on the pure specualtion that the energy beam atuall travelled that distance when we have no idea if it actually did or not, if it did,of course it's seed is several orders of magnitudes faster than light, my problems stems from the fact that there is no evidence that it did
I mean there is evidence. There's a void that when seen later shows that it was restored from Saitama's time travel. Meaning it was damaged.
secondly, is there any evidence that implies the void in the hot link your provided is actually the same void caused by the punch^2 or is the connection btw thz 2 based on pure guess work?
What other giant circular void was shown in the manga?
3rd, assuming the void indeed is the one caused by the punch^2, why is the base assumption the destruction of the stars ot the restoratio of them because it literally can't be that,
I mean, it can easily be that.
, there is no evidence the stars wer destroyed since that interpretation is based on flawed logic that ignores how light works,
The entire series is based on a flawed logic of physics. Garou moves faster than the speed of light without having infinite energy, Saitama weighs 180 kg but can output enough strength to shatter a moon, they can speak in a void of space, fly by ignoring gravity and their biology in most cases is completely nonsensical. Light not working how it should isn't counter evidence since the series already displayed examples of light not working how it should.
because it doesn't make them any more valid, they have no justification for it nor can they porve it
There is both a justification and proof for that justification. You can disagree with both of those things, but that doesn't make it non-existent.
ultimately this feat is a nothin burger and the fans are just annoying about it
I mean I think there's a 90% chance that its just the moon and Murata forgot to color it in but we'll have to wait on that. For now we go with the void interpretation of the scene.

Last edited:
I mean there is evidence. There's a void that when seen later shows that it was restored from Saitama's time travel. Meaning it was damaged.
what's that "void" then?

I mean, it can easily be that.
no it can't, i already went full in depht on why

it literally can't be that based on basic physics of how light works,and if there is one thing we can be absolutely sure we're not seeing, that would be whatever is happening light years away from the fight, this all speculations backed by nothing but the fan's head canon of what's happening,

light won't disappear, it would still exist even the stars were to blow up, which doesn't happen, we just see a void and nothing else, and so far the only responses i had are people making up whatever interpreation they can come up with to try and justify the event they just deemed correct for no reason, and it doesn't matter, because it doesn't make them any more valid, they have no justification for it nor can they porve it they just statewhat t hey want it to mean and are try to make up reasons why they're right instead of ctually looking at what happened and trying to figure it out

The entire series is based on a flawed logic of physics. Garou moves faster than the speed of light without having infinite speed, Saitama weighs 180 kg but can output enough strength to shatter a moon, they can speak in a void of space, fly by ignoring gravity and their biology in most cases is completely nonsensical.
...ok, and?

Light not working how it should isn't counter evidence since the series already displayed examples of light not working how it should.
of course it is

i never denied any of the supernatural feats happening in verse because we see them happening, i said your logic for scaling and your interpreation is faulty because it falls under minor scrutiny and it basically ignores physics to get a desired result that was never even proven to be, to say that again, i never denied the supernatural properties that exists in the verse just because they can't logically happen, a character's capabilities are informed by the scope of their settings, there's room for supernatural things, that I never denied, you're arguing with mid air, FTL travel and magic are both of these, they're allowable by the nature of what fiction is, for example in the garou vs flashy flash and platinium sperm fight we're given an explicit timeframe in which the events happened in so we know they're faster than litght, we can therefore conclude that Garou can go faster than light in an atmosphere without causing the relveant side effects that such a movement speed would imply, we don't know how he does it, but he does, that can never be denied

That doesn't mean you can't calculate either of these phenomena, a calculation should have predictive value, you need to build a hypothesis, find evidence , and quantify it,quantifying said evidence requires a frame of reference for it be meaningful, which is physics and, said frame of reference is applicable unless otherwise noted by the story, setting, or characters within, if the calculation and assumptions falls apart under minor scrutiny the base assumptions or conclusions provided are most likely flawed , which is the case here, you're just making up whatever interpretation to try and justify the event based on what you want them to be-that won't make it anymore valid,You can't prove it, you've got no justification for it and you're randomly deciding that it's true and working your way backwards from there to justify it, which isn't exactly how it works, that's circular and insane

There is both a justification and proof for that justification. You can disagree with both of those things, but that doesn't make it non-existent.
the justification existing, and it being valid, are 2 entirely different concepts, i can just as easily say the void is a black veil covering the earth and justify it by saying we can't see the stars so it exists and i'd have just as good a justification and proof as you do, this isn't a matter of disagreeing, it's a matter of everything being poorly tought flawed word salad that everyone is accepting for whatever reason because they don't what they're talking about and refuse to admit it

void interpretation of the scene.
we still don't know what that void is, is the thing i've been saying this entire time

what's that "void" then?
The empty space after the redirect shockwave destroyed everything.
no it can't, i already went full in depht on why
I get where you're coming from but I also explained why that doesn't really apply to fictional verses
Seeing things happen at FTL speeds is only really a anti-showing if the verse itself has depicted light following a realistic property like that and OPM hasn't done so.
if the calculation and assumptions falls apart under minor scrutiny
It doesn't. It falls apart under the basis that we can't see it happen realistically. The other parts of the calculation of it destroying things are supported by the void being restored at the end of the fight, meaning it was wiped out from the punch.
you're randomly deciding that it's true
Its not random, we're using stuff from the work as a spring board for the feat. If the work didn't support it we wouldn't use it. Its why we don't have like Immeasurable speed Saitama or anything like that.
we still don't know what that void is
It's the destroyed portion of space from the serious punch clash.

The empty space after the redirect shockwave destroyed everything.
...okay?
that's something you very much have to prove, i can easily say it's a thin black veil and i will be just as right as you are
or in other words
HIx5wJVeG0TnfOmdXONjCgFrAtrh4uT9EBtdubo0imc.jpg

i'm just going to use this pic from now on

I get where you're coming from but I also explained why that doesn't really apply to fictional verses
and i explained why it does in the post above, i guess you didn't read it when you wrote this

Seeing things happen at FTL speeds is only really a anti-showing if the verse itself has depicted light following a realistic property like that and OPM hasn't done so.
what's happening at FTL speeds here?
what point are you even arguing against?

the light should literally still be there, it won't disappear just like the rest of star lights didn't because that's not how light works, again, what are you arguing for here?

It doesn't. It falls apart under the basis that we can't see it happen realistically.
...no, i already explained this in detail, and it honestly feels like you're just conveniently ignoring most of the post and seperating connected points to deal with an easier argument, the fact that this can't happen realistically isn't my argument

1 we don't know what happened or what that void is, periode , all your interpreations are pure guess work
2 your, and other people's interpretation in this thread is nothing but an attempt to justify the events based on flawed logic to get a desired result that you can neither prove nor justify in a logical and valid manner and you're randomly deciding that it's true and working your way backwards from there to prove it
3 that's a circular reasoning fallacy, and is not in any way shape or form, evidence for what you're claiming

there is also this whole pragraph explaining how (that shouldn't realistically happen) isn't my point

i never denied any of the supernatural feats happening in verse because we see them happening, i said your logic for scaling and your interpreation is faulty because it falls under minor scrutiny and it basically ignores physics to get a desired result that was never even proven to be, to say that again, i never denied the supernatural properties that exists in the verse just because they can't logically happen, a character's capabilities are informed by the scope of their settings, there's room for supernatural things, that I never denied, you're arguing with mid air, FTL travel and magic are both of these, they're allowable by the nature of what fiction is, for example in the garou vs flashy flash and platinium sperm fight we're given an explicit timeframe in which the events happened in so we know they're faster than litght, we can therefore conclude that Garou can go faster than light in an atmosphere without causing the relveant side effects that such a movement speed would imply, we don't know how he does it, but he does, that can never be denied

That doesn't mean you can't calculate either of these phenomena, a calculation should have predictive value, you need to build a hypothesis, find evidence , and quantify it,quantifying said evidence requires a frame of reference for it be meaningful, which is physics and, said frame of reference is applicable unless otherwise noted by the story, setting, or characters within

The other parts of the calculation of it destroying things are supported by the void being restored at the end of the fight, meaning it was wiped out from the punch.

"restored", you still have no idea what that void is, it literally can be anything, so your "supporting evidence" is a nothing burger since you're just assuming the stars you assumed were destroyed based on an assumption of what the void is are being restored

Its not random, we're using stuff from the work as a spring board for the feat. If the work didn't support it we wouldn't use it. Its why we don't have like Immeasurable speed Saitama or anything like that.

it's as random as me saying there is a dark sphere there devouring the light, and this would at least make sens than "the stars were destroed"

you're basing your interpretation on literally nothing, there is no logc backing it, no evidence to support it (there being a void is no evidence for destroyed stars it's evidence against it) and the physics are against it, the stars being destroyed isn't what happened, it's what you think happened, and you have no evidence for it other than faulty logic

really what frame of reference are you basing this interpretation on?
because it's certainly not logic or physics

It's the destroyed portion of space from the serious punch clash.
HIx5wJVeG0TnfOmdXONjCgFrAtrh4uT9EBtdubo0imc.jpg

that's something you very much have to prove
I have proved it:
You going "No" isn't a valid counter showing when your only counter point is it being unrealistic.
and i explained why it does in the post above, i guess you didn't read it when you wrote this
I did, it just doesn't apply here as an anti-showing. Saitama's Io jump is treated as MFTL without a timeframe as well for example.
what's happening at FTL speeds here?
The beam crossing interstellar space and destroying things.
...no, i already explained this in detail, and it honestly feels like you're just conveniently ignoring most of the post and seperating connected points to deal with an easier argument, the fact that this can't happen realistically isn't my argument

1 we don't know what happened or what that void is, periode , all your interpreations are pure guess work
2 your, and other people's interpretation in this thread is nothing but an attempt to justify the events based on flawed logic to get a desired result that you can neither prove nor justify in a logical and valid manner and you're randomly deciding that it's true and working your way backwards from there to prove it
3 that's a circular reasoning fallacy, and is not in any way shape or form, evidence for what you're claiming
  1. They're not guess work. There's a void of destruction in space and later we see when that void is reset there's stars there
  2. You can feel its flawed logic, but that doesn't make it so when you're only counter point is something that wouldn't be an anti-feat in most works within this site
  3. Its not circular. We see destruction, have it confirmed later and then calc the destruction.
"restored", you still have no idea what that void is,
We do, since that is the accepted interpretation of the scene. You would have to first get rid of that interpretation to then push for the calc to be disregarded. Which would be its own CRT topic.
, so your "supporting evidence" is a nothing burger since you're just assuming the stars you assumed were destroyed based on an assumption of what the void is are being restored
Its not a nothing burger, the text in front of the panel is directly saying Saitama is undoing all the effects of their fight with his Zero Punch.
it's as random as me saying there is a dark sphere there devouring the light, and this would at least make sens than "the stars were destroed"
No it wouldn't, because a dark sphere devouring the light has no mention or note. The scene has:
Saying there's a light devouring sphere has far less basis than the beam of energy destroying things.
you're basing your interpretation on literally nothing
You not liking it doesn't make it nothing. It is something that we're basing it on.
thefallacyfallacy.jpg

Like do we even have to explain this? Anyone with two functioning eyes (or even just one) and a cognitive capability superior to a 5 year old can comprehend what happened here

A big beam of energy gets redirected followed by a massive "BOOM" SFX and then it's revealed in the next page that in the direction where the beam was aimed to a giant void in space was generated as a result

The OBVIOUS conclusion here is that the beam of energy destroyed whatever was on its path, trying to claim otherwise is just being deliberatedly obtuse

I'm gonna be generous and assume you are just confused instead of intentionally stone walling and trolling.

Last edited:
accidentally posted this thing twice before finishing it

You going "No" isn't a valid counter showing when your only counter point is it being unrealistic.
...i can go "no", because you only said "yes", and i didn't just go "yes", your statement has no logic baking it, mine does in the form of how light works, stop strawmaning my position to "it can't happen because it's unrealistic" when it's actually "your logic isn't logic and thus it's false"

for the umpteenth time, i am NOT saying iy can't happen because it's unrealistic, i'm saying the logic behind your points is BAD, so your interpretation is wrong, you're assuming it happened with nothing to prove justify or back that up other than "it happened because i said it happened"

you assumed the stars were destroyed (with the only reason being the sphere is black?), and assumed they were being recovered(wihout proving the prior assetrion), you didn't prove either of that was happening were because it wasn't shown and you know you can't, it's, once again, pure guess work and assumptions on your part(because once again, black sphere isn't evidence of destroyed stars,because, for umpteenth time, that's not how light works), we are blissfully ignorant of what happened several hundred light years away, and that black disk, i will now call it that, if you think that thing is a void prove that it is, my assertion that it's a black disk has just as much evidence backing it as yours claiming it's a void

I did, it just doesn't apply here as an anti-showing.
explain why it doesn't

The beam crossing interstellar space and destroying things.
prove those assertions is what actually happening, you can't, because the god damn black disk is evidence against it in the form of "light does not work like that so we have no idea what that black thing actually is beyong what our wildest imagination tells us"
you saying "This happened" is not evidence that it did, you have no frame work in which you based that on other than "i said so" and "i think that's what happened"

They're not guess work. There's a void of destruction in space and later we see when that void is reset there's stars there
a whole lot of assumption, evidence doesn't exist, wonderful

prove it's a void, i can say it's a black disk that blocks light and that would be just as valid as your assertion, prove that "void of destruction" actually implies the stars several hundred light years away were destroyed even when with basic logic we can deduce it isn't because light doesn't work like that since once again, even if you blow up the sun, nothing would change immediately (also explain the logic behind your assertion that the stars were destroyed, "we can't see their light" has no logic backing it up either and works against you for that matter), and the light from the stars should still be visible like the light from the other stars not covered by whatever the black thing is

1. You can feel its flawed logic, but that doesn't make it so when you're only counter point is something that wouldn't be an anti-feat in most works within this site

...where did you get the "feel" part from?
actually where are your counterpoints because i see a distinct lack of any of them besides "nuh-uh that doesn't work"
  1. Its not circular. We see destruction, have it confirmed later and then calc the destruction.
you assume it's destruction, you don't confirm it in any way shape or form, then make a calc based on a false premise, the circular reasoning i was talking about is

it's destruction because it's void -> it's void because it's destruction
and it goes on repeat, both of those are unsubstantiated assumptions by the way, i might as well say that "void" is black magic spawned by god for fun and i'd be just as right as you are

We do, since that is the accepted interpretation of the scene. You would have to first get rid of that interpretation to then push for the calc to be disregarded. Which would be its own CRT topic.
oh nice, more work than i could ever be bothered to do
anyways
you still have no idea what that "void" is, that hasn't changed
if it requires a different CRT then so be it

Its not a nothing burger, the text in front of the panel is directly saying Saitama is undoing all the effects of their fight with his Zero Punch.
...i wasn't arguing against the fact that whatever that thing is was being undone, i said the fact that it's being undone is not supporting evidence for your claims, because you're simply assuming the stars were destroyed in the first place, the black thing being undone isn't evidence for the destruction of any star because we're blissfully unaware of whatever it is that's happening several hundred light years away from the fight, all you can get from that is the fact that whatever that black thing is is being undone

No it wouldn't, because a dark sphere devouring the light has no mention or note. The scene has:
Saying there's a light devouring sphere has far less basis than the beam of energy destroying things.
point of the matter you have no idea what that thing is and you're just guessing, and the fact that somehow light doesn't exist in that sphere makes the "stars were destroyed" assertion have just as much basis because it was pulled out of nowhere because there is nothing to show for it or evidence to prove it, even if the stars were indeed destroyed, their light won't disappear, so whatever that thing is, it isn't evidence of any sort of destruction

you're literally assuming stuff was destroyed because that sphere is black and you can't see them anymore, there is no basis to even assume they were

You not liking it doesn't make it nothing. It is something that we're basing it on.
by "nothing" i meant nothing that has any sort of consistent logical basis, and you failed to answer the question

what frame of reference are you basing this interpretation on?
because it's certainly not logic or physics

and failed to address any of this

there is no logc backing it,no evidence to support it (there being a void is no evidence for destroyed stars it's evidence against it) and the physics are against it,
state the evidence backing your assetion, the existence of the black sphere isn't evidence for reasons i already explained

that's not even the right definition, it's stating that the conclusion is wrong, that's the fallacy fallacy

i said i will/can ignore your stuff, because they asserted with no evidence

before i sleep, the logic being used here is the equivalent of this

i throw a bomb
bomb explodes

it covers my vision of the sun

me can't see sun
sun disappeared

behold children, for i am now star level

this is literally how it feels like arguing against this

i throw a bomb
bomb explodes

me can't see sun
sun disappeared

We see big beam head in direction > Violent sound effect > Massive hole appears in that direction.

"Surely those stars aren't destroyed and are just being covered by a veil!!!!"

me when
occams-razor.png
(there has never once been ANY suggestion of any sort of veil of sorts that obstructs the view appearing on that panel and is just headcanon cope because people for some reason still deny serious punch squared in 2024)

i throw a bomb
bomb explodes

me can't see sun
sun disappeared

bro stfu

Blast and Others reacted to that explosion initially before directing It's omnidirectional vector to one direction, should they be upgraded to beams speed?

Blast and Others reacted to that explosion initially before directing It's omnidirectional vector to one direction, should they be upgraded to beams speed?
We don't know how fast the explosions speed was before it was redirected.

We don't know how fast the explosions speed was before it was redirected.
I mean technically it shouldn't be far less than before if capable of nuking stars, and in anycase should increase attack speed of blast/others as they are the one who redirected it(?)

I mean technically it shouldn't be far less than before if capable of nuking stars,
Condensing the explosion and folding it into a thinner angle could also increase its speed. Like focusing a water hose or explosion down a linear path.

anycase should increase attack speed of blast/others as they are the one who redirected it(?)
Afaik redirecting something with Spatial Manipulation doesn't scale to speed. Just whatever the initial thing was.

3 peeps

i should probably focus on my exams lol

Massive hole appears in that direction.
i don't know if you've been paying attention to the past conversation at all, but the whole crux of this is you have no idea what that hole is, you're assuming it entails destruction in any way shape or form when all it is just that, a black sphere, even if the stars were indeed destroyed, such black sphere won't exist, you saying "me can't se stars stars no exist" is the intellectual equivalent of saying a man who just turned corner no longer exists because you can't see him, peek-a-boo games must be exciting for you but this isn't exactly a place for that kinda logic to fly lol
"Surely those stars aren't destroyed and are just being covered by a veil!!!!"

if you didn't undestand the point might as well not talk about it, i said that assertion just as much evidence as the one stating the stars were destroyed, as in both have zero evidence backing them up, actually sctach that, the black veil one at least has some form of logic to it because there 100% is something blocking star light from reaching us in the panel shown

i've gone into detail about this time and time again

here is an example not too far above, i can't be bothered to quote all of them again
even with basic logic we can deduce it isn't because light doesn't work like that since once again, even if you blow up the sun, nothing would change immediately (also explain the logic behind your assertion that the stars were destroyed, "we can't see their light" has no logic backing it up either and works against you for that matter), and the light from the stars should still be visible like the light from the other stars not covered by whatever the black thing is

and when your "simple assertion" is demonstrably false, is based on a false premise and flawed logic, it isn't correct, that easy

hat panel and is just headcanon cope because people for some reason still deny serious punch squared in 2024)
how about you get off your high horse and bring logic to this conversation instead of what's the equivalent of "lolz me is right and everyone who says otherwise is coping"

You can feel that way but it's not going to get you anywhere.
bro i'm not feeling anything, this is just basic logic, hichens razor is a widely knowns concept, it's just a tool cut away unfounded claims ,something that was asserted with no evidence can be ignored with no evidence
that's something everyone does in this wiki, it's not suddenly bad because i used it

something that was asserted with no evidence can be ignored with no evidence
The key point here is that there is evidence that people agreed upon. You can claim that the evidence is invalid but its not a baseless claim.

The key point here is that there is evidence that people agreed upon. You can claim that the evidence is invalid but its not a baseless claim.
....brother, the claim is baseless because people came to agree upon it while agreeing upon a flawed interpretation that's based on faulty logic, a black sphere isn't evidence of destroyed stars, it's evidence of something blocking the light of those stars, i'm not even claiming his, this is objectively correct

edit: ye anyways, back to studying

brother, the claim is baseless because people came to agree upon it while agreeing upon a flawed interpretation that's based on faulty logic, a black sphere isn't evidence of destroyed stars,
It is when we see a panel reversing damages and the Black void now has stars again in it.

But since this isn't going anywhere we can just wait for votes regarding the OP and your points.

It is when we see a panel reversing damages and the Black void now has stars again in it.
...like i said, you have no idea what that blakc void is, you're simply starting at the conclusion and going backwards from there to justify and prove it, suffice to say that's not how it works, just because it's reversing whatever the black thing is isn't evidence of destroyed anything, it simply means that, the black thing is being removed, you still have no idea what it is

i already addressed this

you assumed the stars were destroyed (with the only reason being the sphere is black?), and assumed they were being recovered(wihout proving the prior assetrion), you didn't prove either of that was happening were because it wasn't shown and you know you can't, it's, once again, pure guess work and assumptions on your part(because once again, black sphere isn't evidence of destroyed stars,because, for umpteenth time, that's not how light works), we are blissfully ignorant of what happened several hundred light years away, and that black disk, i will now call it that, if you think that thing is a void prove that it is,

But since this isn't going anywhere we can just wait for votes regarding the OP and your points.
we already know the conclusion to this lol

also the most egregious downplay.
trust me, you, and everyone in this thread for that matter, are more than welcome to try and explain how saying "a black spehre isn't evidence for destroyed stars because that's not how light works, as even if the stars were indeed destoryed, their light would still be there" is egregious downplay based on flawed logic

because you can't,the above is an objectively correct statement, you have no idea what you're talking about and you refuse to admit it, at least @Qawsedf234 actually tried to argue, all you're currently doing patting each other's backs to appease yourself
if you're gonna claim someone's points are trash be competent enough to at least try to prove they are, i'm literally still here

We see a beam sent to a certain direction

We see a boom sound effect

We see a black hole in a sky full of stars, at the very same direction the beam was sent to

Far later in the fight, we see a panel of a hole being restored and stars reappearing (there is no source of other hole existing in OPM verse besides that, let alone why it should be undone by causality rewind if it wasn't related to the fight)

Obvious conclusion: Only photons were destroyed

i don't know if you all genuinely can't read or are just denial

Rightttt, they should also explain why stating MFTL is incorrect because the theory of blah blah says so is a flawed logic. It doesn't make any sense.
this word slad means just about nothing, but the main point you're trying to present but miserbaly failed to do so has already been presented and addressed

That doesn't mean you can't calculate either of these phenomena, a calculation should have predictive value, you need to build a hypothesis, find evidence , and quantify it,quantifying said evidence requires a frame of reference for it be meaningful, which is physics and, said frame of reference is applicable unless otherwise noted by the story, setting, or characters within, if the calculation and assumptions falls apart under minor scrutiny the base assumptions or conclusions provided are most likely flawed , which is the case here, you're just making up whatever interpretation to try and justify the event based on what you want them to be-that won't make it anymore valid,You can't prove it, you've got no justification for it and you're randomly deciding that it's true and working your way backwards from there to justify it, which isn't exactly how it works, that's circular and insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back