• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most recent chapter, we’ve got a short duel between Flash Flashy and Speed-o’-sound Sonic, in this same fight Flashy was forced to use a serious move on Sonic, and Flashy even mentioned that Sonic reacted to his ultimate technique. Confirming that Sonic does scales to Flashy, and this will upgrade Sonic to FTL category and 7-a tier.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3FmNW4wbC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2RjcjJqZy5wbmc=

A few chapters before, Sonic went after Saitama while he was being dragged by Tatsumaki across the cities, he tried to attack them with a technique that he said that it was be impossible to outrun, and this was meant to defeat Saitama. Implying that the shurikens are at least comparable to Sonic’s base speed (which is being upgraded to ftl). Tatsumaki effortlessly reacted to them right infront her face and redirected them back to Sonic, this will also upgrade her reaction and attack speed to ftl, unless you wanna argue that Sonic is FTL with mhs+ attack speed, something that is blatantly false. Also, her attack speed was fast enough to get Sonic surprised, and this while she was fully focused on Saitama.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2NlajRjcS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2ZrYjczZC5wbmc=

conclusion:

Sonic: 7-a / At least FTL (Kept up with Flashy and blocked his ultimate technique without problems)

Tatsumaki: Massively hypersonic+, At least FTL reaction speed and attack speed (reacted to Sonic’s shurikens effortlesly, they were stated by him to be impossible to outrun, and sent them back to Sonic before he could runaway)

Last edited:
Diagree because this would make the Mob / Tatsumaki match up no longer balanced.
Also because Tatsumaki can't throw things at relativistic speeds without destroying them per WoG.

It’s not bias the shurikens don’t even scale to sonic as he massively outspeeds them
he said that shurikens are impossible to outrun, and this to Saitama. Do you really think that it would be slower than his base speed? And he is not massively faster than them, he is just faster.

he said that shurikens are impossible to outrun, and this to Saitama. Do you really think that it would be slower than his base speed? And he is not massively faster than them, he is just faster.
That’s a travel speed issue he was literally running in a straight line trying to catch up the shurikens clearly don’t scale to sonic as again he had no problem dancing around them and outspeeding them in combat

That’s a travel speed issue he was literally running in a straight line trying to catch up the shurikens clearly don’t scale to sonic as again he had no problem dancing around them and outspeeding them in combat
what?
travel speed is not even a question here.
im just going to ignore you.
and if the projectiles were mhs+ he couldve just avoided them instead of being forced to keep dodging them, ONE wrong move and he got instantly hitted.

and the shurikens reached saitama before sonic, again, no way they are mhs+.

what?
travel speed is not even a question here.
im just going to ignore you.
and if the projectiles were mhs+ he couldve just avoided them instead of being forced to keep dodging them, ONE wrong move and he got instantly hitted.

and the shurikens reached saitama before sonic, again, no way they are mhs+.
You can’t ignore the truth Sonic was avoiding them easily a bunch of them until he slipped then effortlessly outspeeds them against flashy flash which debunks your entire point

Diagree because this would make the Mob / Tatsumaki match up no longer balanced.
Also because Tatsumaki can't throw things at relativistic speeds without destroying them per WoG.
also, the statement will just be removed from her profile since it got debunked now. Current Tatsumaki is much stronger.

These statements are from the webcomic, just like garou and boros being equals.

You can’t ignore the truth Sonic was avoiding them easily a bunch of them until he slipped then effortlessly outspeeds them against flashy flash which debunks your entire point
he wasn’t dodging them effortlessly, he was totally focused. Again, an at least ftl character CANNOT be tagged my a mhs+ one. Please, learn about tier’s gaps.

and a single mess was all it needed to hit sonic, this would never happen if they werent relative in speed.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3AxcGJobC5wbmc=

he wasn’t dodging them effortlessly, he was totally focused. Again, an at least ftl character CANNOT be tagged my a mhs+ one. Please, learn about tier’s gaps.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3AxcGJobC5wbmc=
He was dodging effortlessly they literally couldn’t touch him until he slipped meaning they simply don’t scale to him and this is proven when he completely outspeeds them vs flashy flash and yes characters who are much faster can be tagged by slower characters lol

He was dodging effortlessly they literally couldn’t touch him until he slipped meaning they simply don’t scale to him and this is proven when he completely outspeeds them vs flashy flash and yes characters who are much faster can be tagged by slower characters lol
keeping up with something doesn’t mean that it doesn’t scale to you. Just by the fact that he was FORCED to stay in place and dodge them constantly proofs that they are fast projectiles. I’m done talking to a wall. Ignored.

keeping up with something doesn’t mean that it doesn’t scale to you. Just by the fact that he was FORCED to stay in place and dodge them constantly proofs that they are fast projectiles. I’m done talking to a wall. Ignored.
you can’t ignore facts cause you don’t like them they don’t scale to his speed he has no problem outspeeding and dodging a ton of them at once

a killing intention move agains’t saitama and you still think that does not scale to his base speed? c’mon

What’s crazy is sonic had time to toss them at flashy flash some dash behind toss some more before they even connected they 100% don’t scale to his speed
because he was going even faster there lol

they definitely scale to his base speed.
And Tatsumaki reacted to them as ease as flashy did.

can you please stop repeating the same empty argument everytime? this starting to get annoying

you want me to stop repeating the truth cause you can’t debunk it the new chapter was a game over for any argument you had after it shows they don’t scale to him

you want me to stop repeating the truth cause you can’t debunk it the new chapter was a game over for any argument you had after it shows they don’t scale to him
i cannot debunk or you’re too lazy to understand what is simple? You refuse to understand other’s arguments and choose to keep spreading misinformation and biased arguments around. Bet you never ever read the tiering system. Go back to reddit.

“tatsumaki isnt faster because i dont want her to be”

i cannot debunk or you’re too lazy to understand what is simple? You refuse to understand other’s arguments and choose to keep spreading misinformation and biased arguments around. Bet you never ever read the tiering system. Go back to reddit.

“tatsumaki isnt faster because i dont want her to be”
I’ve read your arguments and they aren’t good sonic can literally dance around and blitz them they don’t scale not hard to understand the only time he got hit was when he was distracted and slipped also sonic wasn’t surprised by the speed they came back but he was surprised cause his attack was literally reflected back at something he didn’t expect

I’ve read your arguments and they aren’t good sonic can literally dance around and blitz them they don’t scale not hard to understand the only time he got hit was when he was distracted and slipped also sonic wasn’t surprised by the speed they came back but he was surprised cause his attack was literally reflected back at something he didn’t expect
1- he would NEVER be forced to dodge them, even if he was just one tier above.
2- a single slip was all that was needed to sonic get instantly hitted, if he could’ve blitzed the shurikens he would’ve been able to just runaway.

Learn something about this wiki please, learn the gap between tiers, how scaling works and stop spoiling my thread with your terrible redundant arguments.

Also, was that the same Sonic? He might have gotten some off-screen training and gotten stronger. That's why he dared to show up to Saitama again in chapter 194.

Sonic effortlessly outspeeds his own shurikens so not sure about Tornado scaling. I agree with Sonic scaling to FF's stats since he tanked FF kicks.
he did not effortlessly outspeed his shurikens, he was totally focused on them, TATSUMAKI reacted to them effortlessly.
and it was a killing intention move.

Why is it headcanon that every time Sonic shows up to Saitama he becomes stronger than the last time? Seems pretty clear to me if he even thinks next time will be different. We know he's constantly training to beat Saitama because that's his life goal.
I think Your on to something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back