• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading of Saitama's and Garou's Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about Performed Serious Punch now, which is CLEARLY overrated.

Based on this screenshot (and subsequent excerpts) I just don't see any prerequisites for the fact that the stars and celestial bodies were destroyed.
Where did you get this from? Where is the context?
Even if the stars were really destroyed, the light from them would still be there and would not disappear for several minutes, but, as we see, this is not the case. The light, as I understand it, disappears immediately after impact. Did Saitama and Garou destroy the photons??? Nonsense. I really think that this feat requires careful double-checking, because the level of Saitama, as I understand it, was found out purely from assumptions and illogical statements. We can assume that the impact created a clot of dark matter that obscured the stars in their background, or they destroyed photons around themselves in a small radius. BUT THEY DEFINITELY DIDN'T CREATE AN EXPLOSION that was level... ahem... TO THE GALAXY?! because then the system surrounding them would be destroyed based on the law of inverse squares? Their shock wave simply cannot ignore the radius surrounding them and work at an absolutely far distance. This contradicts physics and in general there are too many insignificant facts that require this feat to be revised and lowered the level of Saitama and Garou to an objectively normal large level of the planet and possibly higher with subsequent amplifications.

ThxnKQ6.png

Oh, yes, now let's destroy Garou's second no less illogical feat, His attack was compared to a real Gamma Ray Burst. I have a question (I'm just not an OPM fan) has this version always had problems with physics? WHY is it that when Garou, ahem, creates a "gamma-ray burst" the environment IS NOT DESTROYED IN ANY WAY? Is this how it should be? Or do we have some kind of intelligent energy being who chooses how to spread it? 🤪 How was it in the situation with the "destruction of an unlimited number of stars"? I don't believe in this, I'm sorry, just as I don't believe that Garou's gamma-ray burst should be real, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO INDICATE THIS. What made me laugh more was that Garou's profile shows the level of gamma-ray bursts from REAL LIFE☠️☠️))) Are you on a prank? (No offense). Perhaps the rules on this wiki are that we take the levels for calculations from real life, because there is no indication of this in the verse. Actually, why not? But it just defies logic, let's do this with all the verses? Then the level of most characters will increase once a million times) I don't understand at all how the author of OPM explains the work of radiation. When Garowe destroyed a group of people with radiation, he did not touch vegetation and the environment in any way. When Saitama and Garou created an explosion that "destroyed an unlimited number of stars", the planets surrounding them were not affected in any way, and of course, when Garou "created a black hole", the earth was not affected in any way) We will soon get to the point where OPM will create a black hole the size of Mars, which will not absorb its matter close to the Moon, and you will accept it.
KxJ8eT7.png

In general, all OPM has is to blow away Jupiter. You either invented everything else, or you took evidence and instructions from real life out of nowhere for a non-contextual nonsense with only the name "gamma-ray burst", ignoring the physical logic of matter concepts and things.

I'm talking about Performed Serious Punch now, which is CLEARLY overrated.

Based on this screenshot (and subsequent excerpts) I just don't see any prerequisites for the fact that the stars and celestial bodies were destroyed.
Even if the stars were really destroyed, the light from them would still be there and would not disappear for several minutes, but, as we see, this is not the case. The light, as I understand it, disappears immediately after impact. Did Saitama and Garou destroy the photons??? Nonsense. I really think that this feat requires careful double-checking, because the level of Saitama, as I understand it, was found out purely from assumptions and illogical statements. We can assume that the impact created a clot of dark matter that obscured the stars in their background, or they destroyed photons around themselves in a small radius. BUT THEY DEFINITELY DIDN'T CREATE AN EXPLOSION that was level... ahem... TO THE GALAXY?! because then the system surrounding them would be destroyed based on the law of inverse squares? Their shock wave simply cannot ignore the radius surrounding them and work at an absolutely far distance. This contradicts physics and in general there are too many insignificant facts that require this feat to be revised and lowered the level of Saitama and Garou to an objectively normal large level of the planet and possibly higher with subsequent amplifications.

ThxnKQ6.png

Oh, yes, now let's destroy Garou's second no less illogical feat, His attack was compared to a real Gamma Ray Burst. I have a question (I'm just not an OPM fan) has thi beleives version always had problems with physics? WHY is it that when Garou, ahem, creates a "gamma-ray burst" the environment IS NOT DESTROYED IN ANY WAY? Is this how it should be? Or do we have some kind of intelligent energy being who chooses how to spread it? 🤪 How was it in the situation with the "destruction of an unlimited number of stars"? I don't believe in this, I'm sorry, just as I don't believe that Garou's gamma-ray burst should be real, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO INDICATE THIS. What made me laugh more was that Garou's profile shows the level of gamma-ray bursts from REAL LIFE☠️☠️))) Are you on a prank? (No offense). Perhaps the rules on this wiki are that we take the levels for calculations from real life, because there is no indication of this in the verse. Actually, why not? But it just defies logic, let's do this with all the verses? Then the level of most characters will increase once a million times) I don't understand at all how the author of OPM explains the work of radiation. When Garowe destroyed a group of people with radiation, he did not touch vegetation and the environment in any way. When Saitama and Garou created an explosion that "destroyed an unlimited number of stars", the planets surrounding them were not affected in any way, and of course, when Garou "created a black hole", the earth was not affected in any way) We will soon get to the point where OPM will create a black hole the size of Mars, which will not absorb its matter close to the Moon, and you will accept it.
KxJ8eT7.png

In general, all OPM has is to blow away Jupiter. You either invented everything else, or you took evidence and instructions from real life out of nowhere for a non-contextual nonsense with only the name "gamma-ray burst", ignoring the physical logic of matter concepts and things.
The longest argument from incredulity I've ever seen.
And by the way, saitama and garou didn't punch and destroy thousands of stars. They punched and released a level of energy. This said energy was transported by blast and his team using his well hypergates thingy. He transported the energy to another place entirely. The goal of the transportation is to prevent the planet's from destroying. So you saying they destroyed stars but not planets doesn't make sense, you want it to defeat the point?
Also did you just say the explosion obscured stars? You can believe saitama and garou explosion created dark matter to obscure the stars but can't believe they just destroyed it down to photons? Bro come up with better arguments than "they destroyed photons? Nonsense"

Last edited:
Even if the stars were really destroyed, the light from them would still be there and would not disappear for several minutes
The fact characters can surpass the (IRL) speed of light alone makes any claim on how fast light should be invalid.
because then the system surrounding them would be destroyed based on the law of inverse squares
The energy was vectored and compressed to stay as a beam, it was going to explode in all directions, and destroy everything, but then Blast vectored it elsewhere. After the beam entered in contact with something, it released its energy and then exploded like it was supposed to. Inverse square law is not an argument here.
This contradicts physics and in general
This is fiction, it can do whatever the hell it wants.

Anyway. Do you know your way out?

"Reversal of Causality." This panel is showing the hole made from Garou and Saitama's Serious Punches being restored, and we see starts reforming.
Appeal to reality fallacy.
Oh, yes, now let's destroy Garou's second no less illogical feat, His attack was compared to a real Gamma Ray Burst. I have a question (I'm just not an OPM fan) has this version always had problems with physics? WHY is it that when Garou, ahem, creates a "gamma-ray burst" the environment IS NOT DESTROYED IN ANY WAY? Is this how it should be? Or do we have some kind of intelligent energy being who chooses how to spread it? 🤪 How was it in the situation with the "destruction of an unlimited number of stars"?
Appeal to reality fallacy.
I don't believe in this, I'm sorry, just as I don't believe that Garou's gamma-ray burst should be real, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO INDICATE THIS. What made me laugh more was that Garou's profile shows the level of gamma-ray bursts from REAL LIFE☠️☠️))) Are you on a prank? (No offense).

The longest argument from incredulity I've ever seen.
And by the way, saitama and garou didn't punch and destroy thousands of stars. They punched and released a level of energy. This said energy was transported by blast and his team using his well hypergates thingy. He transported the energy to another place entirely. The goal of the transportation is to prevent the planet's from destroying. So you saying they destroyed stars but not planets doesn't make sense, you want it to defeat the point?
Also did you just say the explosion obscured stars? You can believe saitama and garou explosion created dark matter to obscure the stars but can't believe they just destroyed it down to photons? Bro come up with better arguments than "they destroyed photons? Nonsense"
Do you know what a figure of speech is? On this wiki, we counted from the multi-system level to the GALACTIC one! :) Yes, I saw them strike, and their surroundings were untouched. The energy was transferred by an explosion that had no substance in it, or what? I don't understand how an explosion can't explode anything, do you understand how stupid that sounds? I judge purely by the logic of the accepted feat. Were there any indications that they had transferred the energy of the explosion to another location? Any hints that the stars were blown up? Is there anything at all? Otherwise it turns out that we have a stupidly black background) I can assume that they have created a small patch of dark matter, which obviously obscures the flow of photons, so we don't see the stars. Yes, I also assumed that the photons around the impact were destroyed most logically, but not the stars themselves (whose light, by the way, then, as they threw it to me above, BEGAN TO RECOVER). And why should I come up with arguments? We have only assumptions and inventions. Nothing else

The fact characters can surpass the (IRL) speed of light alone makes any claim on how fast light should be invalid.
and what does the speed of the characters and the physical explosion have to do with it?
The energy was vectored and compressed to stay as a beam, it was going to explode in all directions, and destroy everything, but then Blast vectored it elsewhere. After the beam entered in contact with something, it released its energy and then exploded like it was supposed to. Inverse square law is not an argument here.
is it indicated somewhere?
This is fiction, it can do whatever the hell it wants.
The problem is that physical phenomena must proceed logically. I'm not against the metaphysical abilities of the characters
Anyway. Do you know your way out?
:poop:

Do you know what a figure of speech is? On this wiki, we counted from the multi-system level to the GALACTIC one! :) Yes, I saw them strike, and their surroundings were untouched.
cause they were teleported
The energy was transferred by an explosion that had no substance in it, or what? I don't understand how an explosion can't explode anything
it did.....
do you understand how stupid that sounds?
it's stupid because you made the claim that it didn't destroy anything, why are you contradicting yourself
I judge purely by the logic of the accepted feat. Were there any indications that they had transferred the energy of the explosion to another location?
we literally see blast teleport them outside the earth, then concentrate the blast and fire it away, are you blind
Any hints that the stars were blown up?
I don't know, the gaping void in the sky might be a clue
Is there anything at all? Otherwise it turns out that we have a stupidly black background)
what is the black background then
I can assume that they have created a small patch of dark matter, which obviously obscures the flow of photons, so we don't see the stars.
occams razor debunks literally this entire point, also the blast created dark matter, that blocked the photons of the stars? Do you even know what dark matter is?
Yes, I also assumed that the photons around the impact were destroyed most logically, but not the stars themselves (whose light, by the way, then, as they threw it to me above, BEGAN TO RECOVER).
when saitama was timetravelling past the explosion.... thats why they recovered
And why should I come up with arguments? We have only assumptions and inventions. Nothing else
what is bro yapping about. Also your entire argument is nuh huh, we see the stars gone, your entire argument is just write walls of text that don't make sense like dark matter randomly being created that blocks and destroyed photons....... the ****?

Well shit, time to downgrade everyone in fiction to haxless 9-Cs at best, because anything else would break the laws of physics, sorry everyone, let’s shut the wiki down
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but I was talking about physical phenomena, not about the abilities of the characters)

R.538677ba861d0b9e1fc9703ccd76a519

I have not delivered one of these bad boys in over a year, but seriously, people who quadruple post qualify for such usage.

so congratulations OP, please condense your posts and argue in a like... calm and rational manner? please? this is my nice deed of the year, man! don't make me waste it!

cause they were teleported
Can you show it to me?
it did.....
I don't see it.
it's stupid because you made the claim that it didn't destroy anything, why are you contradicting yourself
read more carefully
we literally see blast teleport them outside the earth, then concentrate the blast and fire it away, are you blind
why should the impulse from the impact "shoot"?
I don't know, the gaping void in the sky might be a clue
Or a hint that there are no photons in that part of space
what is the black background then
a space where there are no photons
occams razor debunks literally this entire point, also the blast created dark matter, that blocked the photons of the stars? Do you even know what dark matter is?
ye
when saitama was timetravelling past the explosion.... thats why they recovered
send me a screenshot of where the explosion of stars takes place
what is bro yapping about. Also your entire argument is nuh huh, we see the stars gone, your entire argument is just write walls of text that don't make sense like dark matter randomly being created that blocks and destroyed photons....... the ****?
my argument is that you have no arguments

Can you show it to me?

I don't see it.

read more carefully

why should the impulse from the impact "shoot"?

Or a hint that there are no photons in that part of space

a space where there are no photons

ye

send me a screenshot of where the explosion of stars takes place

my argument is that you have no arguments
good job, you're arguing in one post and are being mostly calm! I may not need that clown certificate for you after all!

R.538677ba861d0b9e1fc9703ccd76a519

I have not delivered one of these bad boys in over a year, but seriously, people who quadruple post qualify for such usage.

so congratulations OP, please condense your posts and argue in a like... calm and rational manner? please? this is my nice deed of the year, man! don't make me waste it!
thank

and what does the speed of the characters and the physical explosion have to do with it?
If the fictional universe has no relativity, you have no grounds to claim that "we should still see the starts even if they were destroyed" as you have no rule of thumb to determine how fast light is in the OPM universe.

The problem is that physical phenomena must proceed---
Shut up.
It can proceed however the hell the writer wants. If I cite a supernova happening next to Earth in my novel and say it "miraculously didn't destroy the planet", a Supernova still happened either way. The point of fiction is that I'm not bound by any rules, and you're certainly lacks the authority to demand any logic from any work whatsoever. This is a terrible argument.

is it indicated somewhere?
Have you tried using your eyes to read the dialogue of the scene? It's the little black symbols in the white boxes, they usually explain what happened in the scene or what a character is saying.
I apologize for the confusion, Gendo. I asked for you to leave, not for a picture of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back