• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading of Saitama's and Garou's Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fictional universe has no relativity, you have no grounds to claim that "we should still see the starts even if they were destroyed" as you have no rule of thumb to determine how fast light is in the OPM universe.

Shut up.
It can proceed however the hell the writer wants. If I cite a supernova happening next to Earth in my novel and say it "miraculously didn't destroy the planet", a Supernova still happened either way. The point of fiction is that I'm not bound by any rules, and you're certainly lacks the authority to demand any logic from any work whatsoever. This is a terrible argument.

Have you tried using your eyes to read the dialogue of the scene? It's the little black symbols in the white boxes, they usually explain what happened in the scene or what a character is saying.

I apologize for the confusion, Gendo. I asked for you to leave, not for a picture of yourself.
"Whoah. Calm the **** down Mangle." ~ Toy Freddy Fuckboy

If the fictional universe has no relativity, you have no grounds to claim that "we should still see the starts even if they were destroyed" as you have no rule of thumb to determine how fast light is in the OPM universe.
So the light in OPM is slower than ours in the real world?
Shut up.
It can proceed however the hell the writer wants. If I cite a supernova happening next to Earth in my novel and say it "miraculously didn't destroy the planet", a Supernova still happened either way. The point of fiction is that I'm not bound by any rules, and you're certainly lacks the authority to demand any logic from any work whatsoever. This is a terrible argument.
The problem is that you are not the author of the OPM and I have read this verse myself and I know that there, as in 99% of the verses, standard physical constants such as gravity, momentum, conservation laws, etc. are used.:eek:
Have you tried using your eyes to read the dialogue of the scene? It's the little black symbols in the white boxes, they usually explain what happened in the scene or what a character is saying.
However, we do not see this
I apologize for the confusion, Gendo. I asked for you to leave, not for a picture of yourself.
broo

Do you know what a figure of speech is? On this wiki, we counted from the multi-system level to the GALACTIC one! :) Yes, I saw them strike, and their surroundings were untouched.
No you saw them hit each other and saw a possibly mftl character blast react in time to contain the energy before it destroyed anything. I don't think I have to explain why an mftl character would be fast enough to stop an explosion from destroying anything?
The energy was transferred by an explosion that had no substance in it, or what? I don't understand how an explosion can't explode anything, do you understand how stupid that sounds? I judge purely by the logic of the accepted feat. Were there any indications that they had transferred the energy of the explosion to another location?
The guy that uses hyper gates to transfer stuff said "this would destroy the earth, lemme transfer the energy elsewhere " but no indication it was transferred to another location? Bro come on
Any hints that the stars were blown up? Is there anything at all? Otherwise it turns out that we have a stupidly black background) I can assume that they have created a small patch of dark matter, which obviously obscures the flow of photons, so we don't see the stars. Yes, I also assumed that the photons around the impact were destroyed most logically, but not the stars themselves (whose light, by the way, then, as they threw it to me above, BEGAN TO RECOVER).
I want to ask though. Exactly how do you think that calc was gotten? It seems you don't know.
Also you have no problems admitting that they destroyed the photons but somehow you have issues with the stars themselves? Yeah all that explosion needs to do is overcome it's gbe , I don't think the rest you said is relevant.

Your assumption is even worse. Our assumption has backing of author intent and simplest interpretation. Yours is the invention of a new ability "dark matter creation " a power saitama doesn't even have just for you to say some stars are blocked. Your assumption has zero backing
And why should I come up with arguments? We have only assumptions and inventions. Nothing else

You already got the image from the aftermath of Punch², go back to the chapter you found it in. You can't be this blind or ignorant surely.
It just says that the energy was carried away over a huge distance. It looks like an ordinary shock wave, yes, which did not touch the existing celestial bodies nearby.

Can you show it to me?
https://ww4.readopm.com/chapter/one-punch-man-chapter-167/ you blind bro
I don't see it.
scan shows it above, blast contains it, and lauches it like an attack
read more carefully
write better then
why should the impulse from the impact "shoot"?
that shws you haven't read the manga then
Or a hint that there are no photons in that part of space
proof, its easier to accept that they were destroyed, rather than the photons were removed
a space where there are no photons
why can't there be stars though. we see the explosion, then void. When saitama time travels, we see the stars return to their original place
so why did you bring up dark matter, dark matter is what holds the galaxy together, why would an explosion create it to block out and destroy photons when thats not true, never mind the fact that your argument has massive leaps in logic, to try and "debunk" a very explicit feat
send me a screenshot of where the explosion of stars takes place
The void? You don't need to see the stars being destroyed to assume they were, you have yet to show me proof that the photons were removed, because under occam's razor, which you still fail to have rebuttle, the simplest answer is usually the correct. So i ask again, where was the intention of ONE that the blast destroyed photons, why would murata even need to put in the effort unless it was a big feat.
my argument is that you have no arguments
No, your argument is "I'm right even though i have nothing to back it up"

It just says that the energy was carried away over a huge distance. It looks like an ordinary shock wave, yes, which did not touch the existing celestial bodies nearby.
Because someone was directing the energy carefully so it won't destroy the stuff around? Kinda like the goal of the redirection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back