• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing that directly implies he was FTL when he had his skirmish with Tatsumaki either.
the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

this is LOGICAL. Sonic never became that stronger that fast. He kept training since the beggining and never ever leaved the mhs+ category. And now you’re assuming the he just became ftl?

His fight agaisnt tatsumaki was pretty recent, it’s OBVIOUS that One already had his fight again’st flashy on mind. Everything happened the same way that happened in the WC.

Is the crt over yet the majority of the people here agree to flashy flash and sonic scaling just not tatsumaki so what’s the point of continuing

Is the crt over yet the majority of the people here agree to flashy flash and sonic scaling just not tatsumaki so what’s the point of continuing
Even if there was a consensus (and I'm not sure there is), CRTs cannot be applied until 48 hours have passed since they were posted.

Even if there was a consensus (and I'm not sure there is), CRTs cannot be applied until 48 hours have passed since they were posted.
There is most people here agree on sonic and flashy flashy scale but not tatsumaki and the only even arguing for tats is coom who isn’t making good arguments

has the countdown even started yet?

shut up the **** up this is MY crt i know when it’s finished. You’re messing around with my face

we are still arguing, staff will appear.
only damage is here yet

shut up the **** up this is MY crt i know when it’s finished. You’re messing around with my face
i think you need to calm down lol and I don’t think it works like think you can make the crt but if most people don’t agree then it doesn’t get accepted simple as that what you should do is wait until we see tatsumaki again and see if she reacts to anyone with the ftl scaling then make the crt

i think you need to calm down lol and I don’t think it works like think you can make the crt but if most people don’t agree then it doesn’t get accepted simple as that what you should do is wait until we see tatsumaki again and see if she reacts to anyone with the ftl scaling then make the crt
you just sent the same msg a few moments ago and deleted it. You’re totally, infinitely annoying me. You’re not adding any new ideas on my crt. LEAVE.

if want a crt to be closed fast, without any discussion, then create your own CRT and control it. ❤️

you just sent the same msg a few moments ago and deleted it. You’re totally, infinitely annoying me. You’re not adding any new ideas on my crt. LEAVE.
I was asking the question because I don’t get why the countdown hasn’t started yet

You letting making the crt get to your head coom your drunk with power

can you even do that the only people agreeing with the supposedly tats scale either aren’t arguing for her or able to successfully to debunk the current argument against it and I’m pretty sure 2 are just bias for tats

There’s NOTHING that implies that he became ftl in the last chapter.

The most acceptable ideia is that he already was at his last appearence. There’s no visible buff, no statement…
He even used the SAME moves.
Why is it not necessary? Seriously, I know characters who were tier 5 and became tier 2 with almost no training.

And this wasn't even something exalted in the work, or actually said "wow, he got so strong with almost nothing!". No, he was simply tier 5, and then became tier 2 with almost no training (normal training that he's done before and never made such a big jump in power), and what did we do? A new key, not an upgrade to its previous version.

I know another who was 7-C and didn't do anything (not even training) and in his next appearance he became 7-A.

Sonic himself evolves a lot with that shadow technique, which went from 4 to 10.

Or Ian another OPM character who with just training and without the arm he previously had, he jumped from 8-A to High 7-C

That's more or less how Boros fans felt when you first appeared, it's kind of funny to see the cycle repeat itself again and again, someone like that will always emerge from the abyss, from absolutely nowhere...

It's also good to see how you've evolved Coomander as a power scaler, much smarter than when you first joined

Why is it not necessary? Seriously, I know characters who were tier 5 and became tier 2 with almost no training.

And this wasn't even something exalted in the work, or actually said "wow, he got so strong with almost nothing!". No, he was simply tier 5, and then became tier 2 with almost no training (normal training that he's done before and never made such a big jump in power), and what did we do? A new key, not an upgrade to its previous version.

I know another who was 7-C and didn't do anything (not even training) and in his next appearance he became 7-A.

Sonic himself evolves a lot with that shadow technique, which went from 4 to 10.

Or Ian another OPM character who with just training and without the arm he previously had, he jumped from 8-A to High 7-C
Or Fuhrer Ugly who went from High 7-C to 7-A just by being eaten and then vomited up. He hasn't even trained or received any kind of "buff", he's just full of vomit.

And just the difference between Low 7-B to 7-A is over 100x, so the guy got over 100x stronger just by being eaten and then vomited in a very short space of time.

EDIT: And what did we do? A new key for him. No escalating the current form to the previous one.

Or Fuhrer Ugly who went from High 7-C to 7-A just by being eaten and then vomited up. He hasn't even trained or received any kind of "buff", he's just full of vomit.

And just the difference between Low 7-B to 7-A is over 100x, so the guy got over 100x stronger just by being eaten and then vomited in a very short space of time.
Thats gotta be an Immeasurable speed feat with Type 5 Acausalty with Soul Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Telepathy, Cosmic Awareness and Precognition and Fate Manipulation, Immortality (Types 1 and 4

To be fair Fuhrer Ugly does have a power-increasing ability where he is empowered depending on his emotions of humiliation and misery.

While I'm not against the upgrade, we are waiting on the arc to be done before any changes are going to be made.

So if anything I would say we just lock the thread and make a new one that will handle all the Ninjas at once. Since we still have a group fight and the redrawn version of the Nonja leader coming up.

Also Sonic trained twice off screen after Tornado. So there's no scaling chain that she would jump to.

Last edited:
While I'm not against the upgrade, we're waiting on the arc to be done before any changes are going to be made.

So if anything I would say we just lock the thread and make a new one that will handle all the Ninjas at once. Since we still have a group fight and the redrawn version of the Nonja leader coming up.

Also Sonic trained twice off screen after Tornado. So there's no scaling chain that she would jump to.
at worst situation she can be “possibly ftl”.

the buff on sonic is unquantifiable, and the fight is extremely recent.

it’s not like we’re trying to scale tatsumaki to a feat that happened in the beggining of the series

the thread won’t be finished until theres a major agreement. Neither before 48 hours.
Let’s just lock it like that one guy said and wait until the arc is over and come back and there is a major agreement quite literally most people here says no tats scale and the only ones who agreed won’t even debate for her side so they shouldn’t even really count

Also pretty sure you and that other person with tats profile pic is bias so you’ll say anything that gets her an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back