• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(No, I'm not back)

It has come to my attention (repeatedly the past couple weeks, nonstop) that the One Piece profiles have undergone some major revisions, and that the scaling has been tampered with to use/dismiss calculations that have either been debunked, edited, or simply ignored.

Time to put my input.

Planet Size
Stick with EARTH size until we get confirmation, better scaling, or EoS content that shows how big the OP planet actually is.

Subject over.

Whitebeard Quakes
I'm keeping this one short:

Again with this?? Really? I'm pretty certain that this calculation has been debunked over several reasons. The most prominent ones being an assumed time-frame and an assumed distance, rendering the entire calculation null. (and while the distance CAN be argued for due to the map drawing in other chapters, the scaling of the map comes from yet another assumed speed of the boats utilized by the marines, making it shaky at best)

We see an island of unknown location hit by what seems to be at least 4.0 richter scale quakes after Whitebeard lands an attack on Vice Admiral Lonz. Here's where the issue lies.

To keep it concise, this feat can easily be argued as a High 7-A feat just as easily as it can be argued to be a 6-A feat. There's is a severe lack of information here, thus the calculation, AGAIN, CAN NOT BE USED.

Doflamingo's Bird-Cage AND Fujitora's Meteorites
Doflamingo's Bird-Cage being separated from his personal scaling is quite ridiculous for a multitude of reasons. He summoned up all of those threads to encompass the entirety of Dressrosa with no preparation implied, and with no wasted energy. To suggest that this is the limit of his power, especially when it is not even one of his actual attacks, let alone an awakened ability, is at least ridiculous. Not a single character with the exception of Luffy had been capable of breaking Doflamingo's threads, and any weaker character was messed up by it.

If the Bird-Cage needed to be prepared through some sort of timed-prep or other means that left Doflamingo debilitated, it would be necessary to separate it from his key, but due to it being made from millions of threads he simply popped out of no-where, it's heavily supported that he is capable of such feats through normal means.

• The only argument that can be made here is that the Black Knight was decapitated by Kyros and later by 2 fodder, which is already suggested to be used as a shock value for both the characters and the audience. For example, Kyros decapitating the first Black Knight was a way to make the characters drop their guard, and allowed Doflamingo to ambush and nearly kill Kyros with a single strike had Luffy not noticed the attack coming.
  • This also brings up an issue considering how Doflamingo's profile still lists him as being a threat to the likes of Jozu, who could hurt Aokiji and actually fended him off for some time off-panel, yet there is a VAST disparity between their tiers. Doflamingo being lower end High 7-A, Jozu being around baseline 6-C, and Aokiji being somewhere mid High 6-C. Strange...? Yes.
As for Fujitora's Meteorite, anybody who is implied to be more powerful than him should already be scaled to these meteorite feats he possesses. The fact that the top tiers would be downgraded below this feat is funny, as that would imply Fujitora's ability to one-shot the likes of Akainu, Kaido, and other Admirals and Yonko who are evidently more powerful than him and other characters that actually pressed Fujitora such as Gear 3rd Luffy.

• Are we really going to suggest that Kaido, Big Mom, Akainu, Kizaru and others of this respective level of power are unable to cancel out or even annihilate a single one of the many meteorites nearing this level of power that Fujitora can bring down with consummate ease? That'd leave a major plot-hole and severe inconsistency with the powers of each character.
Pica's Statue (ignoring the Elizabello calc)
Scaling to Zoro's Daisen Sekkai is a poor move considering that the energy required for Pica to move the statue around Dressrosa and throw punches is considerably higher. Not to mention how he shifted the entire geography of the island in a short period of time.

• The profile even states that Pica is "Higher with stone golems", yet a punch from one of these things did little more than scratch Zoro, and was promptly destroyed.
    • There's also a massive circle-scaling now if anyone can catch it from Zoro to all 4 top executive profiles due to this change.
Early Conclusion
I'm not interested in prolonging this more than I have to, and only brought up the points that I felt necessary to mention or even go into full detail with.

TL;DR: here's how the scaling should look

God Tiers (Yonko, Admirals, Similarly powerful characters): At least High 6-C scaling from Fujitora's full known destructive capacity with meteorites, and also due to Kaido no-selling Gear 4th and one-shotting him with casual effort

Tier 1 (Luffy, Commanders, Doflamingo, Fujitora and similarly powerful characters): Varying from 6-C+ to High 6-C using the same scaling from Doflamingo's Bird Cage, Luffy's Gear 4th giving him a stated 3x multiplier in attack power, and Doflamingo's Awakening and Yonko Commander-tier fighters competing with Gear 4th with varying success. Some of these characters (Marco, Vista, and Jozu as examples) momentarily fending off the God Tiers as well.

Tier 2 (Dressrosa Zoro and similarly powerful characters): 6-C. If I have to explain why, i'll be shocked due to the topic being repeatedly discussed ages ago.

Tier 3 (Elizabello's King Punch): High 7-A (The same)

Tier 4 (Executive-tier and Coloseum Fighters): 7-B (Same)

That's all I got to say. Later.

I agree with most of this, including admiral level characters scaling to Fuji's meteors.

I disagree with anybody scaling to the Birdcage since it was a pretty obvious plot device in the manga, and I also disagree with Pica's statue feat, since it's not really an attack. It's enviromental damage at best.

Agree with Admirals and Yonkou be scaled off Fujitora's Meteorites and treating Pica's 6-C feat as applicable rather than just Enviromental Damage.

Captain Torch said:
I also disagree with Pica's statue feat, since it's not really an attack. It's enviromental damage at best.
Even if the feat its Enviromental Destruction and it shouldn't be used to directly scaled Human Pica, it would still be applicable to Golem Pica's standard AP.

Due of the fact that Pica was using the same Devil Fruit ability used to reshape Dressrosa and lift the Flowey Hill for physically move the mountain size golem.

So logically speaking Pica should be capable to generate the same amount of energy used to alterate the country's enviroment intro his golem's physical strikes.

Similar to how Storm feats from Dungeons and Dragons's characters can be applicable feats for scaling their AP/Dura.

Pica has never been shown to be able to attack with the same potency as when he reformed dressrosa. His DF power =/= physical attacks

Captain Torch said:
Pica has never been shown to be able to attack with the same potency as when he reformed dressrosa.
Neither characters like Anakin Skywalker, Aang, Gaara, or Goku have ever show to physically attack with the same potency as their various abilities.

But we know that they can utilize their abilities intro physical combat to enhance their striking power, and while this cannot be valid for Human Pica, it for sure applicable with Golem Pica for sure.

Also determinate the power of the attack only by considering the DC of the latter is just wrong since AP is a thing.

Captain Torch said:
His DF power =/= physical attacks
Again, this may apply to his Human Form, but not with Golem Form since Pica is using the same ability in both cases.

But these characters used their abilities to attack, while Pica reformed Dressrosa, not affecting a single person in the process. Irene from Fairy tail reformed the whole country with her spell, but that doesn't scale to her DC, because she didn't attack anyone with it.

Same here. Pica's ability allowed him to create the golem, but it doesn't mean he can use the same kind of power for attacks.

But Irene Belserion didn't demostrate to be capable to use the same ability to generate physical attacks or even directly attack Erza, at least for what it looks like.

Instead Pica do utilize the same ability for creating and moving the golem, the same golem that he use to directly attack Zoro, and since nothing should stop Pica from infusing the same power used for reshape Dressrosa intro his golem, then the AP of the golem should be comparable with its environmental destruction.

CinCameron20 said:
Tier 1 (Luffy, Commanders, Doflamingo, Fujitora and similarly powerful characters): Varying from 6-C+ to High 6-C using the same scaling from Doflamingo's Bird Cage, Luffy's Gear 4th giving him a stated 3x multiplier in attack power, and Doflamingo's Awakening and Yonko Commander-tier fighters competing with Gear 4th with varying success. Some of these characters (Marco, Vista, and Jozu as examples) momentarily fending off the God Tiers as well.
Aokiji casually freezing the sea should be used too for scaling, since Jozu had been capable to match a casual Aokiji and Doflamingo was capable to survive a casual freezing from Aokiji.

Pica may have attacked with the Golem but that doesn't necessarily mean that the punch he delivered was as powerful as him shifting around the country, especially when the mass/volume of stone he shifted around was less.

The Golem he used punch Zoro which Zoro withstood and then cut up was smaller than his first (and biggest) Stone Golem. The amount of damage it could cause should be lower since he'd be throwing less material at Zoro.

A bit offtopic, but I have a question.

Currently, Sanji scales to Oven's feat, which is mountain level+

Would this feat scale to some of dressrosa characters? Dressrosa Zoro should still be comparable to current Sanji, and Vergo overpowered sanji as well.

1) Doflamingo should scale to his bird-cage for the reasons already listed. If we're going to try and argue that Doflamingo's cage is some sort of anomaly from his own attack power, that wouldn't make sense from the sole purpose that he whipped it out like it was just another ability of his, and it would also make his awakening attacks irrelevant in comparison. Again, if we ignore the "Black Knight shock" factor that led readers to question if Doflamingo was killed on-panel, the only character who could break his threads was Luffy, who went through great effort to do so off-panel when his arms were bound, and could only reliably break them when entering Gear 4th, and even with Gear 4th, he was incapable of reliably damaging Doflamingo's waves of Awakening threads until he utilized King Kong Gun.

2) Tier 1 fighters would have supporting feats by simply having been shown capable of withstanding attacks from the God Tiers, even if casual or not. For there to be such a huge disparity between Doflamingo -> Jozu -> Aokiji (Effectively making Doflamingo currently less than 1% as strong as Aokiji via scaling and less than 35% compared to Jozu) is very inconsistent.

• Of course, Aokiji was not intent on killing Doflamingo, but he was intent on stopping him. Doflamingo, even after being frozen, broke out and was in near-perfect condition and left the scene due to the matter he needed to settle in retrieving Caesar. If he were so weak compared to an admiral of Aokiji's prestige, don't you think he would've been incapacitated, or at least injured after an encounter like this?
3) As for Pica's statue, I'm not saying that each individual punch he throws would equal the power it took to make the flower hill, however, he has performed named attacks with his stone golem that altered the shape of the flower hill (and was also proven to have the ability to change its shape at any given moment quite rapidly, as shown when he emerged with his large stone golem during the climax [and during his introduction], taking a large piece of the flower hill with him), and Zoro was capable of casually cutting through these attacks.

• The point of this matter is that the Flower Hill creation was his most powerful showing, but he's performed feats, while not nearly as potent, are still impressive and in the High 7-A to lower end 6-C range. For example, emerging from the flower hill during his introduction, Pica pulled out the head, arms, and torso from the current volume of the flower hill. That would be 1.1090964e+14kg using the current weight of all 4 pieces, having the head reach the third layer of the flower hill (around 4000m). the PE for this particular feat for example is already exceeding Zoro's attack power, and exceeding a gigaton of energy. (1.039GT of Tnt to be exact)
    • If you're still not convinced, Pica, when throwing a punch with the massive stone golem, has shown to wind up the golems body, and throw the weight of the arm and right side of the torso at incredible speeds at comparative distances (kilometers), and the PE for these single punches alone would be comparable to the PE of Zoro's Daisen Sekkai. (comparing lower end and higher end distances traveled to being hundreds of megatons, to, again, gigatons. His punch in his first stone golem exceeds 306 Megatons of TnT [accounting ONLY for the weight of the arm, and ignoring the torso and head rotations] if we assume his fist traveled the same distance from his head to the ground, ignoring the fact that is was actually a diagonal downward punch, meaning it easily traveled far more than that). So long story short, every time Pica even MOVES his stone golem, he is emitting hundreds to near thousands of megatons of Tnt. This ignores any complicated movements. Turning the entire body around at 180 degrees for example would emit such ridiculous results.
  • Another feat is when Pica emerged many stone spikes from the Flower hill, but a calculation for the specific attack is impossible due to the following: 1) the number of spikes changes with each panel from a couple dozen to arguably hundreds, and 2) Pica keeps changing the shape of the flower hill throughout the course of 776 to 777.
@Captain - the scaling from Punk Hazard to current should be discussed when Wano arc is concluded, as it is questionable if Zoro and Sanji even changed from between these arcs.

Edit: Also, someone pointed out that i used the wrong weight for Zoro's Daisen Sekkai feat. I fixed it, and the result is 554MT, so 7-A+ instead of flat 7-A.

Thank you! I was saying the exact same thing about Fuji's meteorites. If the Top Tiers were weaker than his meteorites, the Yonko already would've been beaten and killed. And yes, I agree with your tiers for now until better feats are shown (like the Planet size).

Sword guy Z said:
Thank you! I was saying the exact same thing about Fuji's meteorites. If the Top Tiers were weaker than his meteorites, the Yonko already would've been beaten and killed. And yes, I agree with your tiers for now until better feats are shown (like the Planet size).
Fujitora has yet to fight any of the Yonko... aside from speculation, it's impossible to say how well they would handle a 2-kilometer meteor dropping on their heads.

People are also acting like the only possible outcome of Fujitora dropping a meteor on the Yonkou is that the Yonkou would just stand there and take it.

@Damage Everyone literally agrees that it doesn't make sense to believe Fuji has the power to bring down an attack capable of beating a Yonko or even his peer admirals. You are the only one arguing against it, for whatever reason. Fujitora brought down the meteor casually. With greater effort, he may have brought down a lot more or even bigger ones. My point is that, if it was that easy for him to beat Yonkos, he would've been doing so. Not to mention that the meteors couldn't even bypass Birdcage. Which Kaido, has just been shown to be far above.

Also, it is only speculation that he hasn't fought a Yonko as well. He is a Marine Admiral in the New World, but he has never met a Yonko? That seems pretty far fetched imo. And if they meet, they are probably going to fight.

@Damage - Under the circumstances in which Fujitora could only perform such a feat with extreme effort on his part, and only pulling one of them down, I would agree with you that it is questionable if the top tiers would be able to withstand such an attack.

However, the fact that he can do so without so much as breaking a sweat, and can bring down numerous of these meteorites of comparable size (and all being in the 6-C+ to High 6-C range individually) like nothing, it would imply that Fujitora could go up to Kaido or Big Mom, and use meteorites of comparative size or even the same size, and one-shot them with minimal effort. It would be incredibly inconsistent. Ryokugyo certainly wouldn't be this inferior to Fujitora when both admitted that they'd completely ruin the reverie if Ryokugyo listened to Akainu and tried to force Fujitora to leave.

(Not to mention Jack went straight into Fujitora, Sengoku, and Tsuru and came out with moderate damage at worst despite the world presuming his death)

Wow...

Why was Doflamingo worrying about Kaidou if he had birdcage bcuz apparently Bird cage>>random meteor>> Kaido and the entire One Piece verse.

Takes bigger leaps in logic than just to say that Kaido is >> some random meteor.

Somebody can place a note on my message wall when you have reached a conclusion.

Super long thread. I might read over it in more detai later but just to have my two cents before it might close:

Obviously the majority wants High 6-C, but if the only reason is "should be" without proof I'm inclined to agree with Damage. More accurately I'm siding with the facts or in this case a lack there of, over popular choice.

Should the Yonko be High-C6? IMO yes, but based on the facts I can't prove it.

Should the Admirals be High 6-C? Honestly on top of a lack of feats supporting it, they have some anti-feats putting more on the high end of 6-C. At best I would give them "Possibly" until we get more calcs.

@Dr.Fix - as explained in the thread, it would be highly inconsistent if Fujitora popped out a High 6-C out of no where and could one-shot a Yonko or another Admiral. It's world-breaking to think that Fujitora's meteorite is consistently higher than the rest of the verse.

Besides, many of the low-effort feats employed by the Admirals have been impressive already. Aokiji freezing the sea, Fujitora's (other) meteorites, Whitebeard's potentially wide-ranged quakes (though impossible to scale properly, but would at minimum be in the 6-C range regardless), the permanent after-affects on Punk Hazard, and whatever else i missed, if anything. It isn't arguable to be a "stretch" that they could do anything comparable/equal/superior to what Fujitora has done if they give it their best efforts.

It's already (finally) been made evident that the top tiers are vastly stronger than someone like Luffy, Katakuri, Jack or Doflamingo (The recent one-shot, and Doflamingo being terrified of the thought of Kaido coming after him--meanwhile not hesitating to challenge the Admirals in one-on-one encounters).

Doflamingo's fear is more than enough to prove it. Even knowing Fujitora could summon meteors he trapped him inside the Birdcage with no hesitation nor fear about it.

If he attempts to use the Birdcage he likely wouldn't trap himself with Kaido inside.

CinCameron20 said:
@Dr.Fix - as explained in the thread, it would be highly inconsistent if Fujitora popped out a High 6-C out of no where and could one-shot a Yonko or another Admiral.

It's world-breaking to think that Fujitora's meteorite is consistently higher than the rest of the verse.

Besides, many of the low-effort feats employed by the Admirals have been impressive already. Aokiji freezing the sea, Fujitora's (other) meteorites, Whitebeard's potentially wide-ranged quakes (though impossible to scale properly, but would at minimum be in the 6-C range regardless), the permanent after-affects on Punk Hazard, and whatever else i missed, if anything. It isn't arguable to be a "stretch" that they could do anything comparable/equal/superior to what Fujitora has done if they give it their best efforts.

It's already (finally) been made evident that the top tiers are vastly stronger than someone like Luffy, Katakuri, Jack or Doflamingo (The recent one-shot, and Doflamingo being terrified of the thought of Kaido coming after him--meanwhile not hesitating to challenge the Admirals in one-on-one encounters).
1. No one said anything about Fugitora one-shoting those guys that I saw in my quick read. I am definetelly not saying that either. Fugitora's Meteor's are high 6-C but they can be countered with just 6-C. That's all the other admirals and the Yonko need to combat him.

2. That's a bit of an exaggeration. It doesn't say anything about the facts.

3. That's anissue here; deeming other feats "Low effort". Unless I am mistaken they are their only feats to scale.

Ice Age was an Island+ level attack.

Akainu should be comparable via their long fight

Kizaru should be comparable just because it would be weird for him to contribute to the shield if he were vastly weaker than the other two.

That puts all three at 6-C+, not High 6-C. Maybe we could put them at "At least" or possibly higher, but Fugi is a decent amount already within said tier by comparison.

Their COMBINED effort blocked WB's quake which was calc at around 340 gigatons. WB knocked the stuffing out of Akainu with his quake attack showing the difference between them. Granted there is an issue or two with that calculation. It is currently the accepted calculation however which is why I pointed out in the last thread that WB should be downgraded before any talk about Fugitora and Kaido is made.

There are also multiple chcracters in Marine ford who scale such as Ace, Jinbei, Jonzu, etc. None of them are even close to High 6-C so again all of the evidence points towards the other Admirals not being that strong.

4. You're right. Kaido did one shot luffy. By extention we know he would one-shot Katakuri, Jack, Smoothie, Cracker, Duffy, JOnzu, Marco, Vista, etc. Kaido is the strongest thing in OP so it makes sense he could do this.

I also think that the most powerful characters should scale from Fujitora's meteorites.

We also almost unanimously decided this in another thread today.

Antvasima said:
I also think that the most powerful characters should scale from Fujitora's meteorites.
We also almost unanimously decided this in another thread today.
I agree

@Dr.Fix I have a few problems with your argument.

1) If Fujitora dropped a meteorite on them, and they take the hit, they would scale. The 6-C+ calc for Doflamingo's calc was merely because that's all the surface area percentage covered before the meteorite passed through. It would fully scale if it made full contact with the threads (Like a dome) instead of it being immediately sliced up and the majority of the energy passing by. Meanwhile, you are suggesting that everyone else can be 6-C+ and face Fujitora when that's also going to be impossible if they have to take meteorites of that level of AP--barely surviving a single one. Don't forget, he showered down meteorites of that size. They wouldn't be dealing with just one, but anywhere between a few to nearly a dozen. That would imply that someone like Kaido would get wounded from a single meteorite if he is also 6-C+, and that's most certainly not going to be the case considering his lore, and that no one has been able to kill, or even scratch him (excluding whoever gave him that large scar on his side).

• By extension, the other Yonko must scale as well, otherwise the fact that they have been at odds for decades, and even engaged eachother in combat several times would also make no sense.
    • The only ones i would honestly question are the Admirals, as not a single one was reliably able to fight Whitebeard one-on-one even with his sickness and aged body. For them, I can understand if they were instead listed as "At least 6-C+, likely High 6-C" scaling from Aokiji's casual 6-C+ feat (if it is indeed accepted), above Doflamingo, at least equal with Fujitora (Disregarding the meteors he can drop) and for having the means to briefly contend with a Yonko of Whitebeard's level.
2) Not sure what you're referring to, but if it's pointed towards the "world-breaking" comment, if the top tiers are scaled to a 81GT feat, and a ~300 GT meteorite (+ several others between 60 and 200 GT) dropped on someone like Big Mom, she would--at the very least, be in critical condition, and at worst turned to a pancake.

3) I am referring to the casual feats as supporting feats, suggesting that they could support the likelihood that an Admiral could perform a feat Fujitora has employed with more effort than displayed. All Aokiji did was place his hand in the ocean and freeze a path for the old man. He was clearly holding back, and it could be argued (but unacceptable here, and possibly exaggerated) that he could have frozen around the entire 12 islands and the center body of water if he had intended.

• WB's quake focused on the scaffold was not what resulted in 300+GT (which is a calculation I am rejecting in this thread and want to be removed immediately), and even if you scaled that way, all 3 were unphased and split the AP by 3, they'd be High 6-C regardless. the WB calculation was DENIED ages ago, and someone--i don't know who--brought it back despite the issues still standing, making it invalid
  • None of the commanders in the war, with the sole exception of Marco, had been seen matching the Admirals in any sense. The worst any of them had done was send them flying, or make them bleed a little. Marco's showings still put him below the Admirals, as Akainu overpowered him, and Kizaru was trolling him, and his lasers went straight through him in multiple cases. Ace was also promptly overwhelmed by Akainu when they clashed, showcasing Akainu's supremacy.
4) I'm just waiting to see how Kaido stacks up to the rest of the top tiers.

So the Bird Cage only partially scales because it sliced through the meteor? But didn't the anime portray it as stopping before getting sliced? Wouldn't the meteor have destroyed/heavily damaged Dressrosa if the cage only absorbed a fraction of it's energy?

@Cin: no problem, I'm happy to continue

1. This entire paragraph is based on a "what if" scenario. I'll reitterate then that I am going by the facts/feats shown thus far. Obviously if Kaido were to tank the meteors head on and emerge unscathed he would scale. The problem is he hasn't. No one has. No one has to because they can just do like Duffy did and there are many characters at his level and above.

I actually support Kaido scaling to Fugi as I mentioned in the regrettably now closed thread. This being due to his significant lore. By extention, the others do not scale. Since they have a history of combat, since Kaido has himself taken on all of them by himself and still not a scrath to show for it we do have to hold him to a higher caliber, at least in terms of raw one-on-one power.

Glad we can agree on the Admirals.

2. this more or less blends with my other comments so I won't elaborate and make this unnecassary longer less required.

3. Saying he was holding back doesn't meet the burden of proof for validating he was holding back. It is actually his largest scale attack in the series. I would need to see an actual feat of sig greater power to say he was holding back. In particular, since you think the difference between fugi's calc and others is enough to warrant them being critically injured, barely surviving, or turned into a pancake.

As I said, WB's calc needs to be dealt with first. Unfortunately no one listened to me and now we are here. I simply bring it up because it is still in use and makes the case for the admirals being just barely HIgh-6 C.

You can catch up on this thread for a play by play on those.

4). Should be fun to see.

@Light - Anime is non-canon, and even if it was considered canon, the manga takes heavy priority over it when it comes to feats and dialogue. Been over this numerous times.

@Dr.Fix

1) The matter is that other characters would be easily by Fujitora if there was this much of a disparity between his attack power with these meteorites and the Yonko. The Yonko would not have such a dominance over the New World if Fujitora could wipe one of them out with a meteor shower (Especially since his range easily exceeds hundreds of kilometers--they would barely have a moment to react, and they'd have to go on the retreat in the face of such attacks that are beyond them). If Kaido was so invincible, he would not be incapable of defeating Shanks or Big Mom in the past, but his history suggests the contrary (Being unable to engage WB due to Shanks' interference, and Big Mom having a personal history with Kaido and being at odds with him for decades after Roger was killed. Not to mention he was captured 8 times, i think it was)

3) Fujitora's meteorite is calc'd at 345GT using 11km/s for the KE, so if anyone has a durability of around 81GT scaling from Aokiji, this would mean that the meteor is more than 4x above their durability. That's enough for one blow to incapacitate an opponent with high endurance.

The matter is that, while feats of this level have not been seen, the only other ones that can be even just a tier below this have been employed by tier 1 characters (Doflamingo) and casually done by God Tier characters (Aokiji). And again, we're still in the stage of this manga where we are more focused on the tier 1 combatants as opposed to the God Tiers, who are still a mystery, and we're just now seeing one actually run up to the main character and put him in his place.

• Nothing can be done about WBs calculation when using a map. the island it affected is no where to be seen, and at an unknown location. It could actually be in East Blue or even South Blue (half the world away) just as easily as it could be within 1000km of Marineford. It can not be used, and someone decided it was okay to put it back on WBs profile despite it being built up with 2 major assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back