• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu punched off half of Whitebeard's face with a single blow, and quickly recovered after their fight. I think that he has comparable raw power, but less experience as an efficient fighter.

Sword guy Z said:
@Dr.Fix Kaido isn't the god tier of One Piece. He is comparable to the Yonko and is thus a Top tier. He definitely isn't stronger than Roger or Prime Whitebeard.
Please read above posts on the matter. Kaido>any other On Peice character by feats and lore.

I wouldn't say that Kaido is above people like a Prime Whitebeard and Gol D Roger. Shanks is also probably stronger since he's the man closest to the Throne of the Pirate King as confirmed in the Databook.

Although I do see Kaido beating a old Whitebeard but then again we've never seen Old Whitebeard go all out either

I also agree with Dr Fix on doing away with BB's time skip key.

Please read above posts on the matter. Kaido>any other On Peice character by feats and lore.

Please read One Piece. Kaido has been defeated 7 times and is known as the "Strongest Creature Alive". Both Roger and Whitebeard are dead. Not to mention the fact that he is considered comparable to the other Yonko and is still, himself incapable of becoming Pirate King. Please only try to dispute my posts if you have evidence, because it gets really tiresome and frustrating when I have to keep stating what should be obvious.

Now that Damage and Ugarik redid the calcs regarding Dressrosa we can't say that everyone scaling Aokiji and their mothers can tank the meteor. That if the calc gets accepted which is very likely.

I don't understand why the calcs keep getting redone. Are they not being done right in the first place? I saw a post that had Luffy at like 6B, but now he is only 6C? What is going on?

The 6B came when OP Earth was sized 2x bigger than Jupiter. Now we're using standard Earth's size due to inconsistencies.

And Luffy is actually 6-C+ with High 6-C in Gear 4th.

Those calcs were redone cause the size of Dressrosa is much smaller than what we had accepted before.

EverWrink said:
I don't understand why the calcs keep getting redone. Are they not being done right in the first place? I saw a post that had Luffy at like 6B, but now he is only 6C? What is going on?
It was because they couldn't decide on things like planet size. A calc has One Piece's earth bigger than the sun and no one wanted to accept it, since it seems pretty insane. Now, they are trying to use our earth size (despite it being obviously bigger) and are changing the calcs around to match it.

Well, I was told that Luffy travelled halfway around the world in 6 months. If this is true, that might be useful to scale the size from.

As someone said (Damage I guess) that timeframe isn't so useful since it doesn't take into consideration that the Strawhats didn't went on a straight line. And they were in many islands for many days so I don't know if that actually helps the scaling but we could try to calculate how many days they travelled discounting the days they spent on islands.

I think I saw a video from this but I'll try to dub it before.

Besides, the only calculation OP's true planet size would affect is Fujitora's meteor. Every other calculation depends on Dressrosa's size, which was recalced by Damage.

But that's important tho. Going by what Arabasta seems to be it could upgrade the verse to MHS+ again and with that speed the KE would be upgraded as well. Who knows how it would end.

Antvasima said:
Well, I was told that Luffy travelled halfway around the world in 6 months. If this is true, that might be useful to scale the size from.
But is it possible to figure out how fast the Going Merry or even the Thousand Sunny moves? That itself would be a huge factor.

EverWrink said:
But is it possible to figure out how fast the Going Merry or even the Thousand Sunny moves? That itself would be a huge factor.
The Going Merry is a caravel while the Thousand Sunny looks like a brig sloop ship, if we don't have anything for calculate the speed of those ships we can utilize the average speed of real life caravels and brig sloop ships.

There was a calc on Narutoforums that had a Relativistic result regarding the skirmish between Rayleigh and Kizaru

I can't find it though...

ZackMoon1234 said:
There was a calc on Narutoforums that had a Relativistic result regarding the skirmish between Rayleigh and Kizaru
I can't find it though...
Should probably be brought up in a separate revision thread.

Right now we should get back on topic.

Right.

Now Fuji's meteors are 13 gigatons which is laughable against Aokiji's feat. Both of them were made casually.

So there's no doubt that Kaido scales to that now.

Well, we need to re-evaluate what Gear 4 is valued at now - and IMO Kaido should scale to that for completely withstanding it.

Of course, everyone else thinks Kaido should scale to the meteors but I won't argue that point anymore because everyone else is in agreement.

Well the meteorite is irrelevant now due to it being lower than the Kuzan feat. I think we should do my suggestion before and calc Doffy's speed feat with a time frame since there's no way he took 60 seconds to react.

Shouldn't the meteorite scale to Doflamingo?

He destroyed one when one of them came at him when Law redirected the meteorite to him

ZackMoon1234 said:
Shouldn't the meteorite scale to Doflamingo?
He destroyed one when one of them came at him when Law redirected the meteorite to him
Doflamingo already has a speed calc for reacting to the meteor.

And the half a meteor he destroyed would be way, way less than 13 Gigatons.

Sword guy Z said:
Please read One Piece.
You should not start out a response this way. It is disrespectful to declare someone has not read the material, especially when you have not read their points thoroughly.

"Kaido has been defeated 7 times and is known as the "Strongest Creature Alive". Both Roger and Whitebeard are dead."

You left out the fact that he has only ever been defeated by being ganged up on. One on one, he wins. Neither Roger nor WB have eve hurting Kaido, let alone defeating Kaido on their resume

"Not to mention the fact that he is considered comparable to the other Yonko and is still, himself incapable of becoming Pirate King."

Flase. Kaido is not considered comparable to other Yonko in the series. Becoming Pirate King has never once been said to be about being the single strongest character.

"Please only try to dispute my posts if you have evidence, because it gets really tiresome and frustrating when I have to keep stating what should be obvious."

Likewise. Remember your initial post was: "Kaido is not God Tier. He is comparable to other Yonko. He is not stronger than WB or Roger."

The current scaling goes like this:

- 7-A coming from Pica due to Cin's reasonings and the new values.

- 7-A+ coming from Oven's feat (Sanji is stronger than Zoro lol).

- 6-C coming from Aokiji's feat.

- High 6-C should come from Luffy's 3x multiplier. Cin said that Base Doffy scales to Aokiji so at least Gear 2nd Luffy should do it aswell.

@Rin what was your suggestion?

> - High 6-C should come from Luffy's 3x multiplier. Cin said that Base Doffy scales to Aokiji so at least Gear 2nd Luffy should do it aswell.

I don't think we should scale Luffy directly to Aokiji like this. Not to the point of multiplying Aokiji's calc to get Luffy's G4 rating...

Doffy broke free from Kuzan who had no reason to hold back. And Kuzans feat was extremely casual so he a lot stronger than just 6-C+. And Gear Forth was able to stomp Doffy, and Kaido can one shot Gear Fourth. High 6-C is still valid.

It'd end in an end even lower than the current speed going with 30s.

With the 10km and 30s it wouldn't even be Mach 1.

@Damage

Again with this? We discussed this for days in the CRT regarding the feat and the only argument against scaling Base/G2/G3 Luffy is that if we do so the scaling would be messy with the WB and Fuji's calcs. Both of these calcs has been debunked/downgraded so we have no ceiling.

Even Cin stated that Base Doffy scales to Aokiji and Luffy was able to harm him. That's scaling.

> And Kuzans feat was extremely casual so he a lot stronger than just 6-C+.

Just repeating that he did it casually doesn't necessarily mean he is capable of much higher attacks.

And Kuzan's reason to hold back is that he doesn't want to provoke a serious fight between himself and Doflamingo at the time; not when Smoker needs medical attention. He froze him as a warning.

Gear 4 stomped Doffy, sure, but Doffy still took numerous G4 hits to go down and was able last 20 minutes against him IIRC.

Right now we have Gear 4 as Island level, likely higher with King Kong Gun - which seems reasonable to me.

> Even Cin stated that Base Doffy scales to Aokiji and Luffy was able to harm him. That's scaling.

Upgrading Gear 2 Luffy to Island level+ is not good scaling.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Doffy broke free from Kuzan who had no reason to hold back. And Kuzans feat was extremely casual so he a lot stronger than just 6-C+. And Gear Forth was able to stomp Doffy, and Kaido can one shot Gear Fourth. High 6-C is still valid.
That makes no sense. Kuzan had no reason to hold back okay. Kuzan was extremely casual okay. Kuzan did not hold back and was casual? Nope, contradiction.

Dr.Fix said:
That makes no sense. Kuzan had no reason to hold back okay. Kuzan was extremely casual okay. Kuzan did not hold back and was casual? Nope, contradiction.
They're saying Kuzan's calced feat is extremely casual.

Damage3245 said:
And Kuzan's reason to hold back is that he doesn't want to provoke a serious fight between himself and Doflamingo at the time; not when Smoker needs medical attention. He froze him as a warning.

Gear 4 stomped Doffy, sure, but Doffy still took numerous G4 hits to go down and was able last 20 minutes against him IIRC.

Right now we have Gear 4 as Island level, likely higher with King Kong Gun - which seems reasonable to me.
Kuzan has no reasons to hold back if he see Doflamingo attempting to kill Smoker.

Then Doffy's durability scales to Gear 4th instead of otherwise.

And that rating comes with Luffy being baseline 6-C without the Aokiji's feat into consideration. Even if you disagree with it a CRT was made and the majority agree. Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back