• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels weird straight up ignoring a statement like that but yeah that’s understandable.
Just doesn't make sense that him on a ship randomly got over 4x stronger.

It's not like G4th, which is a multiplier with a ridiculously high amp (shown and stated), it's just him without training or anything randomly being 4x stronger?
I'd take the stronger statement for sure, but not sure about 4x cause it blatantly contradicts a lot

Just realized the 2x arm multiplier can't be used for Shanks if he did indeed use Haoshoku Haki to clash with Whitebeard.

I disagree with using any form of a multiplier for Haoshoku Haki, whether this is G4th Luffy in the future or Yonko.

We don't even know how it works yet, it could be an addition of 10 to a GTier's 1 while an arm could be another 1.

Also the 2 arm stuff needs to be looked upon closely. I disagree with using the 2 arm stuff for people with 1 weapon UNLESS they have feats or implications of scaling to others.

The OG person with the statement, Oars, had 2 equal bare arms that applied equal force.

(1 arm + weapon) x 2 ≠ 1 arm + weapon + weapon

I disagree with using any form of a multiplier for Haoshoku Haki, whether this is G4th Luffy in the future or Yonko.

We don't even know how it works yet, it could be an addition of 10 to a GTier's 1 while an arm could be another 1.
Yeah I agree with this, from what we've seen with Luffy his usage of Hao coating doesn't seem to vary much in strength regardless of if he's in base or snake-man.

Also the 2 arm stuff needs to be looked upon closely. I disagree with using the 2 arm stuff for people with 1 weapon UNLESS they have feats or implications of scaling to others.

The OG person with the statement, Oars, had 2 equal bare arms that applied equal force.

(1 arm + weapon) x 2 ≠ 1 arm + weapon + weapon
I also agree with this, which is one of the reasons I mentioned Oden matching Kaido with only one of his swords. Also thinking about it base Oden was able to fight Dragon Kaido so him being comparable to base Kaido doesn't make as much sense.

This also brings into question a few other things as well;
  • Base Kaido with a one handed club swing matched Big Mom's two handed sword swing (I don't think this effects the scaling much)
  • Also with the other thread Big Mom clashed with Kaido but it was with one weapon with two arms, against Luffy and Sanji it was one arm.

Yeah I agree with this, from what we've seen with Luffy his usage of Hao coating doesn't seem to vary much in strength regardless of if he's in base or snake-man.
Gotcha
I also agree with this, which is one of the reasons I mentioned Oden matching Kaido with only one of his swords. Also thinking about it base Oden was able to fight Dragon Kaido so him being comparable to base Kaido doesn't make as much sense.
Dragon Kaido burned and knocked back base Oden, so here's how it'd be

Dragon Kaido > Base Oden ~ Base Kaido
This also brings into question a few other things as well;
  • Base Kaido with a one handed club swing matched Big Mom's two handed sword swing (I don't think this effects the scaling much)
  • Also with the other thread Big Mom clashed with Kaido but it was with one weapon with two arms, against Luffy and Sanji it was one arm.
Big Mom used 1 hand in her sword swing. The other one was in her midsection for some reason but it wasn't holding Napoleon.

Fair enough
Big Mom used 1 hand in her sword swing. The other one was in her midsection for some reason but it wasn't holding Napoleon.
Fair enough, my main point I was trying to make there though is that Big Mom is a two handed one sword type fighter.

So basically regardless of if she held two or one hands her value with the sword would be 12 TT, but in that thread Big Mom's attack that Sanji and Luffy matched is scaling to half her value which if I'm understanding would be wrong.

Fair enough

Fair enough, my main point I was trying to make there though is that Big Mom is a two handed one sword type fighter.

So basically regardless of if she held two or one hands her value with the sword would be 12 TT, but in that thread Big Mom's attack that Sanji and Luffy matched is scaling to half her value which if I'm understanding would be wrong.
Maybe it'd (1 hand Linlin) be unquantifiably above half?

If a sword + hand is most of your power in a sword + hand + hand combination, a sword + hand would be

1 handed slash

but also

< 2 handed slash

So between 12 and 6 for linlin, lowballed to 6 but definitely not 12

The thing is though isn't it one handed Big Mom the one who's getting the 12 TT rating since she's the one who clashed with Kaido son it wouldn't be halved in the first place?
That's true, so they'd scale to 6 then, but that's a discussion for that thread

Ok

So do we just say that everyone is unquantifiably above 12 TT?

Not everyone can be equal to the "highest offensive power of all Devil Fruits". Yet Akainu seems to be the root of this scaling (besides Whitebeard himself).

Because all of their scaling is from physicals and occasionally Haki, I.E. not Devil Fruit

That doesn't make much sense to me, Oden speedblitzed and permanently scarred Dragon Kaido.
AvTRrXU.jpg

And we know that Oden clashed with Base Kaido 5 years before that (By using only one sword).
xw9JW0H.jpg

Considering that Oden spent 5 years making a fool out of himself while Kaido became stronger, and yet Oden speedblitzed and scarred Kaido's Dragon Form, either Kaido's Base form is stronger than his Dragon form or idk.

Also, kinda off-topic but here's what I'm confused about:
There's not a single mention of current Kaido (59 yrs old) being stronger than the the Kaido (39 yrs old) who fought Oden.
The ONLY seemingly implication of that, is Hina's comment about how "their strength is still growing".
0907-006.png

There are 4 "problems with this":
1.How would Hina know that when she never met Kaido or Big Mom?
2.Most top tiers in OP hit their prime in their late 30s to early 40s. Whitebeard was stated to have reached his prime at the age of 38, Garp became the Hero of the Marines at age 40 (When he and Roger went up against the Rock Pirates), Roger was just a year younger than Garp during the God Valley Incident, Shanks is 39, and Mihawk is 43.
3.Current Kaido's comment. He puts his former captain Rocks, Prime Whitebeard, Roger, Oden, and Shanks all on the same pedestal. If he has truly gotten much or any stronger since he fought Oden, then he wouldn't think that. He considers those 5 to be the ones who are truly capable of fighting him on equal terms. We know that Kaido became bored of the world after Oden died. To the point of traveling to Marineford JUST to fight Whitebeard, while having only King at his side, but they got stopped by Shanks and his crew. Also, wouldn't Kaido's own statement be>Hina's statement? You'd think Kaido knows more about his own strength than some random Marine officer who never even met him.
JcTlMiY.jpg

4.Last but not least, you'd think someone like Kaido would've heard of Mihawk and want to fight him, no? If he's so bored because he's "the strongest", while would he not seek out the strongest Swordsman alive? Either Oden traumatized him so much that he wants nothing to do with high caliber Swordsmen anymore, or idk.

Last edited:
Nobody speed blitzed anybody

Oden used Haoshoku Infusion to amp his AP when he cut Dragon Kaido, which he didn't do prior when he fought him

Hina wouldn't say a statement if she didn't know it was true

Association fallacy

Kaido hasn't fought everyone in the world. He didn't even put Big Mom there, or Garp or Sengoku or Shiki or any Admirals

question i had someone tell me the scan says "one of the highest destructive power" and not exactly the strongest

Nobody speed blitzed anybody
Kaido was looking at Oden on the ground and in the next panel, Oden already cut him with Togen Totsuka, while in the air. That's a speedblitz.
bNy3BVZ.jpg

AvTRrXU.jpg

Oden used Haoshoku Infusion to amp his AP when he cut Dragon Kaido, which he didn't do prior when he fought him
Was that stated anywhere?
Hina wouldn't say a statement if she didn't know it was true

Association fallacy
Wano is a closed country. It makes no sense for Hina to know more about Kaido's strength, than Kaido himself. His statement>Hina's statement. If he thinks that those 5 are the ones who are capable of matching him equally, then whatever some random marine officer says, shouldn't be taken seriously. With the whole "everyone without their captain, they're still growing", it has to be taken into account that Kaido was 21 back when he was a member of Rocks, and 39 when he fought Oden. During those 18 years, yes, he and Big Mom were growing in power, but after Kaido went to Wano, a closed country where no information gets out, it would make NO sense for Hina to know how strong Kaido right now is or if he's stronger than when he fought Oden. Didn't Sengoku literally warn Akainu about Wano because of their lack of information? They must've fought that it's a country full of Samurais who are on Oden's level.
Kaido hasn't fought everyone in the world. He didn't even put Big Mom there, or Garp or Sengoku or Shiki or any Admirals
The point is that he became bored of the World after Oden's death and was on his way to Marineford 18 years after that, to fight Whitebeard. We don't exactly know why he didn't put Big Mom in his Top 5 as well (likely because they're currently in an alliance), but I'm pretty sure Kaido never fought Garp and Sengoku. As for Shiki, nobody knows wtf he's up to nor would Kaido have an idea how strong Shiki is, if he's still alive. As for the admirals, why would he put them in his Top 5?

Last edited:
For big mom base kaido is shown to be a match for her other then shortening her lifespan. So Hybrid would beat her overall.
Sengoku overall should be weaker then people like Garp

Kaido was looking at Oden on the ground and in the next panel, Oden already cut him with Togen Totsuka, while in the air. That's a speedblitz.
bNy3BVZ.jpg

AvTRrXU.jpg
?????

Kaido's dragon form is his least maneuverable form

If he blitzed him then he's just a dumbass since he didn't blitz him for the whole fight

We see Kaido tag him with his boro breath
Was that stated anywhere?
SBS 100 said the move he used has Haoshoku usage
Wano is a closed country. It makes no sense for Hina to know more about Kaido's strength, than Kaido himself. His statement should always be>Hina's statement.
It means that even though he's stronger than back then, he can still be harmed by these people.

What are you even trying to say?
The point is that he became bored of the World after Oden's death and was on his way to Marineford 18 years after that, to fight Whitebeard. We don't exactly know why he didn't put Big Mom in his Top 5 as well (likely because they're currently in an alliance), but I'm pretty sure Kaido never fought Garp and Sengoku. As for Shiki, nobody knows wtf he's up to nor would Kaido have an idea how strong Shiki is, if he's still alive. As for the admirals, why would he put them in his Top 5?
He did not put anybody in his top 5. That is not a top 5. That is a list of people that can hurt him.

"Mihawk wasn't included in Kaido's thoughts during chapter 1001 but Shanks was"
Firstly this is a character statement meaning it's not a completely reliable source of information; Kaido hasn't fought every single person in the verse and as far as we know he's never even met Mihawk. Kaido says "There are only a scant few capable of fighting me" and then looks to Luffy and says "How high will your ceiling go" this is in response to his earlier comment saying "What happened after I destroyed him in Kuri" he's commenting on Luffy's growth and potential and how he could reach the height of those who are capable of fighting toe-to-toe against him; to signify this characters we know have fought to some degree against Kaido appear behind Luffy. However, this doesn't mean only those five are capable of fighting Kaido since many characters who are capable of fighting Kaido were left out such as Big Mom, Garp, Sengoku and Shikki.
(Source: 1 2 3 4)

For big mom base kaido is shown to be a match for her other then shortening her lifespan. So Hybrid would beat her overall.
Sengoku overall should be weaker then people like Garp
"So hybrid would beat her overall" baseless statement

"Sengoku should be weaker than Garp" baseless statement

If yall don't have any actual proof can we stop the headcanon game?

"So hybrid would beat her overall" baseless statement

"Sengoku should be weaker than Garp" baseless statement
guess what Hybrid is stronger then base it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out
Garp is the hero of the marines who consistently fights Roger and is his equal.

guess what Hybrid is stronger then base it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out
Guess what 3 homies is stronger than 1 it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

Then add Hera instead of Zeus and do the lifespan shit.

Can we not do this?
Garp is the hero of the marines who consistently fights Roger and is his equal.
Ok?

Kaido's dragon form is his least maneuverable form
His reaction speed is still the same. If he couldn't react to Togen's Totsuka, then it's a speedblitz.
If he blitzed him then he's just a dumbass since he didn't blitz him for the whole fight
Not really. It would only mean that Togen Totsuka is that strong and fast of an attack.
We see Kaido tag him with his boro breath
And Oden reacted by speedblitzing him with his strongest attack.
It means that even though he's stronger than back then, he can still be harmed by these people.
That's your headcanon. If Kaido himself thinks that those 5 are the ones who are capable of fighting him, then it's like that. That's not a list of people who can only hurt him, that's a list of people who are equals to him. Otherwise any random character who's leagues under those characters, but still manages to hurt/injure Kaido, would get into that list too.
What are you even trying to say?
I was editing my comment while you answered. Wano is a closed country. It makes no sense for Hina to know more about Kaido's strength, than Kaido himself. His statement>Hina's statement. If he thinks that those 5 are the ones who are capable of matching him equally, then whatever some random marine officer says, shouldn't be taken seriously. With the whole "everyone without their captain, they're still growing", it has to be taken into account that Kaido was 21 back when he was a member of Rocks, and 39 when he fought Oden. During those 18 years, yes, he and Big Mom were growing in power, but after Kaido went to Wano, a closed country where no information gets out, it would make NO sense for Hina to know how strong Kaido right now is or if he's stronger than when he fought Oden. Didn't Sengoku literally warn Akainu about Wano because of their lack of information? They must've fought that it's a country full of Samurais who are on Oden's level.
He did not put anybody in his top 5. That is not a top 5. That is a list of people that can hurt him.
"There are only a scent few capable of fighting me". If that is a list of people who can hurt him, then Zoro and Killer will be on that list as well. That was clearly a list of people who can fight him on equal terms.

Nobody speedblitzed anybody.

This is an AP CRT not a speed CRT.

It's not my headcanon, he SAYS "these are people capable of fighting me", and you're trying to twist it to something else.

Big Mom fought him for a day straight and she's not on the list.

Garp Sengoku and Shiki scale to Roger and are not there

You forgot Kaido doesn't sleep in Onigashima right? He has left onigashima several times.

51l7kfYVcEPR4Tsy4GbC1611722896.jpg

They got stronger. Simple

I'm tired of the headcanon arguments based on a paragraph of misinterpreted words. They scale. Simple

Nobody speedblitzed anybody.

This is an AP CRT not a speed CRT.
If he couldn't react to Togen Totsuka, then it's a speedblitz. That's literally what happend. Even Oden's profile mentions it. Either way, saying that Dragon Kaido>Oden makes literally no sense when a injured Oden speedblitzed and permanently scarred Dragon Kaido with one attack and traumatized Kaido till this very day.
It's not my headcanon, he SAYS "these are people capable of fighting me", and you're trying to twist it to something else.
There's a difference between being able to fight someone, and being able to hurt someone. Rocks, Prime WB, Roger, Oden, and Shanks can fight and hurt Kaido, while someone like Zoro for example can just hurt him. Zoro would NOT be someone who would be included in that list. In a 1 vs 1, Kaido would rock Zoro's shit mid diff. The same goes for Killer. They can only HURT Kaido, not FIGHT him, so it's not a list of people who can only HURT Kaido, it's a list of people who can FIGHT Kaido on equal terms.
Big Mom fought him for a day straight and she's not on the list.
As I said, because they're in an alliance.
Garp Sengoku and Shiki scale to Roger and are not there
Kaido never fought Garp and Sengoku, and again, neither we nor Kaido has any idea wtf Shiki is up to nor how strong he is.
You forgot Kaido doesn't sleep in Onigashima right? He has left onigashima several times.

51l7kfYVcEPR4Tsy4GbC1611722896.jpg
???? You do realize Kaido was 21 yrs old 38 years ago, right? That picture literally says nothing, it says that Kaido and Big Mom are stronger now than they were 38 years ago. The God Valley Incident happend 38 years ago and Kaido was a young man back then. Kaido fought Oden 20 years ago, when both were 39, prime age. Weak argument.
They got stronger.
...Yes they're stronger now than they were 38 years ago...When they were members of Rocks...And Kaido was a 21 yrs old young man. Your point? Sengoku said that Kaido and Big Mom are stronger now than they were 38 years ago. Kaido fought Oden 20 years ago. 18 years after the God Valley Incident.

Last edited:
unforgiven, you're literally repeating the same shit over and over, at least try to debunk something without using pure head-canon

If he couldn't react to Togen Totsuka, then it's a speedblitz. That's literally what happend. Even Oden's profile mentions it. Either way, saying that Dragon Kaido>Oden makes literally no sense when a injured Oden speedblitzed and permanently scarred Dragon Kaido with one attack and traumatized Kaido till this very day.
THIS IS NOT A SPEED CRT

That has nothing to do with it

And again, he used Hao
There's a difference between being able to fight someone, and being able to hurt someone. Rocks, Prime WB, Roger, Oden, and Shanks can fight and hurt Kaido, while someone like Zoro for example can just hurt him. Zoro would NOT be someone who would be included in that list. In a 1 vs 1, Kaido would rock Zoro's shit mid diff. The same goes for Killer. They can only HURT Kaido, not FIGHT him, so it's not a list of people who can only HURT Kaido, it's a list of people who can FIGHT Kaido on equal terms.
Where's Big Mom, Sengoku, Garp, Shiki, Prime Chinjao, Mihawk, Akainu, etc.?
As I said, because they're in an alliance.
Bullshit. Rocks was his captain
Kaido never fought Garp and Sengoku, and again, neither we nor Kaido has any idea wtf Shiki is up to nor how strong he is.
Oh but this argument works so well for Mihawk huh, ok.
???? You do realize Kaido was 21 yrs old 38 years ago, right? That picture literally says nothing, it says that Kaido and Big Mom are stronger now than they were 38 years ago. The God Valley Incident happend 38 years ago and Kaido was a young man back then. Kaido fought Oden 20 years ago, when both were 39, prime age. Weak argument.

...Yes they're stronger now than they were 38 years ago...When they were members of Rocks...And Kaido was a 21 yrs old young man. Your point? Sengoku said that Kaido and Big Mom are stronger now than they were 38 years ago. Kaido fought Oden 20 years ago. 18 years after the God Valley Incident.
Your argument is baseless.

We have 2 statements saying that they're stronger, 1 says that it's still growing.

He's stronger. Simple

unforgiven, you're literally repeating the same shit over and over, at least try to debunk something without using pure head-canon
How is me using Kaido's own statement headcanon? If he himself thinks that only Rocks, Roger, Prime WB, Oden, and Shanks are capable of fighting him, then why would you agree with KingTempest's theory about how it's a list of people who can hurt him? You think Kaido would put Zoro and Killer on the same pedestal as those 5 legends now? Absolutely ridiculous.
THIS IS NOT A SPEED CRT

That has nothing to do with it
It doesn't matter. My point is that putting Dragon Kaido above Oden makes no sense when Oden speedblitzed and permanently scarred him.
Where's Big Mom, Sengoku, Garp, Shiki, Prime Chinjao, Mihawk, Akainu, etc.?
How many times do I gotta repeat myself?
1.Kaido and Big Mom are in an alliance.
2.Kaido never fought Sengoku or Garp.
3.Neither we nor Kaido have any idea where Shiki is, what he's up to, or how strong he is.
4.Did Kaido ever fight Chinjao? No.
5.I already talked about Mihawk. "You'd think someone like Kaido would've heard of Mihawk and want to fight him, no? If he's so bored because he's "the strongest", while would he not seek out the strongest Swordsman alive? Either Oden traumatized him so much that he wants nothing to do with high caliber Swordsmen anymore, or idk."
6.Why would Akainu be in the list if he and Kaido never fought? Kaido is bored since Oden died and he went to Marineford to fight Whitebeard. He doesn't give a single fk about the admirals. If a old, sick, and heavily injured WB took Akainu temporarily out of the fight with two 2 hits, why would you think that an admiral would give Kaido a fight just as close as the likes of Rocks, Roger, Prime WB, Oden, and Shanks?
Bullshit. Rocks was his captain
Yes, was, but not anymore. Right now, him and Big Mom have an alliance, that's why she's not in the list. That, or there's something those 5 have, but Big Mom doesn't have. Otherwise she would be in the list too.
Oh but this argument works so well for Mihawk huh, ok.
Kaido is a bored, suicidal drunk who's bored since Oden died and became even more bored since Whitebeard died. There's no way he never heard of Mihawk.
Your argument is baseless.
Kaido's own statement is baseless? Him himself saying that only a few are capable of fighting him, is baseless?
We have 2 statements saying that they're stronger, 1 says that it's still growing.
Wrong. We got two statements, one by Sengoku saying that Kaido and Big Mom are stronger now than they were 38 years ago during the God Valley Incident, where Kaido was a 21 yrs old man, and another from a random marine officer saying how "even without their captain, they're still growing". I already told you that those are weak arguments because;
1.Wano is a closed country. It makes no sense for Hina to know more about Kaido's strength, than Kaido himself. His statement>Hina's statement. If he thinks that those 5 are the ones who are capable of matching him equally, then whatever some random marine officer says, shouldn't be taken seriously. With the whole "everyone without their captain, they're still growing", it has to be taken into account that Kaido was 21 back when he was a member of Rocks, and 39 when he fought Oden. During those 18 years, yes, he and Big Mom were growing in power, but after Kaido went to Wano, a closed country where no information gets out, it would make NO sense for Hina to know how strong Kaido right now is or if he's stronger than when he fought Oden. Didn't Sengoku literally warn Akainu about Wano because of their lack of information? They must've fought that it's a country full of Samurais who are on Oden's level.
2.It's common sense that current Kaido is stronger than the one from the God Valley Incident, where he was a young man, but that is NOT the same Kaido who fought Oden, which was 18 YEARS after the God Valley Incident - Kaido was nearly 40 when he fought Oden.

It doesn't matter. My point is that putting Dragon Kaido above Oden makes no sense when Oden speedblitzed and permanently scarred him.
So you can't read huh.

Let me break it down to you.

Dragon Kaido burned Regular Oden

Oden with his strongest ******* move + Haoshoku scarred Dragon Kaido

Base Oden and base Kaido are relative

"He speedblitzed and permanently scarred him" I'm about to start deleting the word "speed" from every message in this thread. You keep bringing it up to make Oden look better. It's called Misleading Vividness, a fallacious argument.
How many times do I gotta repeat myself?
1.Kaido and Big Mom are in an alliance.
2.Kaido never fought Sengoku or Garp.
3.Neither we nor Kaido have any idea where Shiki is, what he's up to, or how strong he is.
4.Did Kaido ever fight Chinjao? No.
5.I already talked about Mihawk. "You'd think someone like Kaido would've heard of Mihawk and want to fight him, no? If he's so bored because he's "the strongest", while would he not seek out the strongest Swordsman alive? Either Oden traumatized him so much that he wants nothing to do with high caliber Swordsmen anymore, or idk."
6.Why would Akainu be in the list if he and Kaido never fought? Kaido is bored since Oden died and he went to Marineford to fight Whitebeard. He doesn't give a single fk about the admirals. If a old, sick, and heavily injured WB took Akainu temporarily out of the fight with two 2 hits, why would you think that an admiral would give Kaido a fight just as close as the likes of Rocks, Roger, Prime WB, Oden, and Shanks?

Yes, was, but not anymore. Right now, him and Big Mom have an alliance, that's why she's not in the list. That, or there's something those 5 have, but Big Mom doesn't have. Otherwise she would be in the list too.
Headcanon that being in the alliance means anything.

4 of those people are dead and he's still bringing them up. They aren't even threats and he's still saying their names, but the lady who he said "when we're done we'll continue our deathmatch" is apparently the most important statement of them all.

Garp fought his crew during God Valley where Rocks died. He knows how strong he is.

Shiki was on his crew.

You're filling up the thread with a bunch of "should be's".

People have feats so they scale. Simple. All this other bs is annoying.
Kaido is a bored, suicidal drunk who's bored since Oden died and became even more bored since Whitebeard died. There's no way he never heard of Mihawk.
Never fought him
Kaido's own statement is baseless? Him himself saying that only a few are capable of fighting him, is baseless?
No, your argument is baseless
Wrong. We got two statements, one by Sengoku saying that Kaido and Big Mom are stronger now than they were 38 years ago during the God Valley Incident, where Kaido was a 21 yrs old man, and other of a random marine officer saying how "even without their captain, they're still growing". I already told you that those are weak arguments because;
1.Wano is a closed country. It makes no sense for Hina to know more about Kaido's strength, than Kaido himself. His statement>Hina's statement. If he thinks that those 5 are the ones who are capable of matching him equally, then whatever some random marine officer says, shouldn't be taken seriously. With the whole "everyone without their captain, they're still growing", it has to be taken into account that Kaido was 21 back when he was a member of Rocks, and 39 when he fought Oden. During those 18 years, yes, he and Big Mom were growing in power, but after Kaido went to Wano, a closed country where no information gets out, it would make NO sense for Hina to know how strong Kaido right now is or if he's stronger than when he fought Oden. Didn't Sengoku literally warn Akainu about Wano because of their lack of information? They must've fought that it's a country full of Samurais who are on Oden's level.
2.It's common sense that current Kaido is stronger than the one from the God Valley Incident, where he was a young man, but that is NOT the same Kaido who fought Oden, which was 18 YEARS after the God Valley Incident - Kaido was nearly 40 when he fought Oden.
Kaido was just going to Marineford 2 years ago.

"Wano is a closed country" we see Jack in Zou, we see Kaido and King going to Marineford, we see Tobiroppo Drake doing drills outside of Wano in Kaido's name.

Your argument is baseless

Dragon Kaido burned Regular Oden

Oden with his strongest ******* move + Haoshoku scarred Dragon Kaido

Base Oden and base Kaido are relative
Kaido burned Oden with Boro Breath and Boro Breath is also Kaido's "strongest ******* move" in his Dragon Form. Oden ate that and a injured Oden then proceeded to speedblitz and permanently scar Dragon Kaido to the point of traumatizing him. If a Boro Breath of Dragon Kaido can't defeat Oden but Oden defeated Dragon Kaido, then saying Dragon Kaido>Oden makes no sense.
"He speedblitzed and permanently scarred him" I'm about to start deleting the word "speed" from every message in this thread. You keep bringing it up to make Oden look better. It's called Misleading Vividness, a fallacious argument.
Lmao if it's shown like that in the manga and Oden's ******* profile mentions that he did so, then he did so.
Headcanon that being in the alliance means anything.
It means not being enemies lmfao. It's that easy.

Garp fought his crew during God Valley where Rocks died. He knows how strong he is.
We don't know how that whole thing went. We don't know who fought who. All we know is that Garp and Roger went up against the Roger Pirates. For all we know, it was Roger who beat Kaido there, not Garp, again we don't know, but it being Roger would make sense since that would explain why he's in Kaido's list.
Shiki was on his crew.
They haven't seen each other since the God Valley Incident.
You're filling up the thread with a bunch of "should be's".
Probably because if Mihawk was so strong like you think he is, Kaido would have fought him ages ago.
People have feats so they scale. Simple. All this other bs is annoying.
Can you explain to me the logic in scaling Akainu to Rocks, Prime WB, Roger, Oden, and Shanks when a old, sick, and heavily injured WB made short work of Akainu?
Never fought him
Which goes against his character.
No, your argument is baseless
My argument is exactly what Kaido said, so you're calling Kaido's own statement an argument that is baseless. Make it make sense.
Kaido was just going to Marineford 2 years ago.
And he was stopped by Shanks, your point?
"Wano is a closed country" we see Jack in Zou, we see Kaido and King going to Marineford, we see Tobiroppo Drake doing drills outside of Wano in Kaido's name.
How does that relate to your argument that Kaido has gotten stronger even though the only one who said that, is a random marine officer who never even met Kaido, and Kaido denies that? Have we ever seen Jack saying that Kaido is stronger now than he was 20 years ago? No. Kaido and King went to Marineford but they were stopped by Shanks and his crew. Also not a reason to believe that Kaido has gotten stronger since he fought Oden. Drake is the ONLY reasonable example in your argument since he's a double agent and even then, how is he supposed to know that Kaido has gotten stronger since he fought Oden? You're assuming too much.

Kaido burned Oden with Boro Breath and Boro Breath is also Kaido's "strongest ******* move" in his Dragon Form. Oden ate that and a injured Oden then proceeded to speedblitz and permanently scar Dragon Kaido to the point of traumatizing him. If a Boro Breath of Dragon Kaido can't defeat Oden but Oden defeated Dragon Kaido, then saying Dragon Kaido>Oden makes no sense.

Lmao if it's shown like that in the manga and Oden's ******* profile mentions that he did so, then he did so.

It means not being enemies lmfao. It's that easy.

We don't know how that whole thing went. We don't know who fought who. All we know is that Garp and Roger went up against the Roger Pirates. For all we know, it was Roger who beat Kaido there, not Garp, again we don't know, but it being Roger would make sense since that would explain why he's in Kaido's list.

They haven't seen each other since the God Valley Incident.

Probably because if Mihawk was so strong like you think he is, Kaido would have fought him ages ago.

Can you explain to me the logic in scaling Akainu to Rocks, Prime WB, Roger, Oden, and Shanks when a old, sick, and heavily injured WB made short work of Akainu?

Which goes against his character.

My argument is exactly what Kaido said, so you're calling Kaido's own statement an argument that is baseless. Make it make sense.

And he was stopped by Shanks, your point?

How does that relate to your argument that Kaido has gotten stronger even though the only one who said that, is a random marine officer who never even met Kaido, and Kaido denies that? Have we ever seen Jack saying that Kaido is stronger now than he was 20 years ago? No. Kaido and King went to Marineford but they were stopped by Shanks and his crew. Also not a reason to believe that Kaido has gotten stronger since he fought Oden. Drake is the ONLY reasonable example in your argument and even then, how is he supposed to know that Kaido has gotten stronger since he fought Oden? You're assuming too much.
Everything you just mentioned is literally repetition and headcanon.

Everything you just mentioned is literally repetition and headcanon.
Can you stop taking part of the discussion if you don't even answer to what I told you? I already told you:
How is me using Kaido's own statement headcanon? If he himself thinks that only Rocks, Roger, Prime WB, Oden, and Shanks are capable of fighting him, then why would you agree with KingTempest's theory about how it's a list of people who can hurt him? You think Kaido would put Zoro and Killer on the same pedestal as those 5 legends now? Absolutely ridiculous.
I'm not using any headcanon, I'm using the literal facts from the manga and Oden's profile. Kaido considers Rocks, Roger, Prime WB, Oden, and Shanks as the ones who are capbale of fighting him, that's a fact, not a headcanon, yet KingTempest tried to twist it into something else, so he's the one making headcanons by saying how it's a list of people who can hurt him. If you think that Oda tried to tell us that it's a list of those who can hurt him, then Luffy, Zoro, Killer, Scabbards, etc, would join that list too. That's clearly not the case. It's a list of people who can fight him. I'm tired of repeating the same obvious shit.

See, headcanons aside, it all comes down to 2 statements. One statement by a random marine officer who NEVER EVEN MET KAIDO ONCE, and another statement, which is by Kaido himself. Kaido himself still thinks highly of those 5 in his list, believing them to be the ones who are capable of fighting him. So it makes no sense to think that it's a list of those who can hurt him. Othewise the Silhouettes of the likes of Killer would be besides those 5 legends, and that would be ridiculous.

As for the speedblitz, Oden's profile literally states that he speedblitzed Kaido, this ain't my headcanon jfc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back