• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

tbh that's just supporting evidence not the main bread and butter
and i want to have as many evidence as possible

hello can somone translate this for me

「世界の外とは言うけれど、少なくともこの世界の外側なんていうものは、誰も見たことがない。異空間や異界にしたって、結局はこの世界の内側にあるもののはずだよ」

「ということだが、創造神? この世界の果てがどうなっているのか、直々に説明してくれるかね?」

「わかった」

ミーシャが立ち上がり、前へ歩いていきながら、黒板に魔力を送る。

「空の上と地底の下には、黒穹が広がっている」

黒板に描かれたミリティアの世界の周囲に、黒い空――黒穹がつけ加えられた。

「この大地から遠ざかるほど、黒穹は引き延ばされていき、なにもない無に近づく。それは無限に近い空、神界があるのはここ」

黒穹に『神々の蒼穹』が描き足される。

「どこまでも引き延ばされる黒穹に終わりはない」

「黒穹が引き延ばされる速度よりも、速く飛べばどうかね?」

「空から上へ飛んだときは、地底の下から出てくる」

「つまり、この世界の空間は一律ではなく歪みがある。まっすぐ上へ飛んだはずが自然と方向が変わり、世界をぐるりと回って下から出てくる。言わば、世界は秩序により球きゅうをなしているわけだな」

エールドメードが黒板の図に描き加え、世界を球体とした。

「この球の外に、オレたちの世界とは異なる秩序がまた違う球を作っていると考えられる。それが別世界ではないか?」

and also this
どれだけの速度で飛んだところで、この世界の秩序に従うならば、黒穹をぐるりと回り、反対側へ出てくるのみだ。

世界の外へ向かうのならば、この船でなければならぬ理由がある。

船底にはりつきながら、魔眼めを凝らし、深淵を覗く。

やはり、特別な魔法術式が展開されているようには見えぬ。

だが、船全体を俯瞰してみれば、大きく帆が膨らんでいる。

まるで魔眼めには見えぬ風を受けているかのように。

なにかがある。

エクエスの歯車同様に、魔眼には見えぬなんらかの力が働いているのだ。

秩序に類するものか。

いずれにせよ、なにかがそこにあるのなら、その深淵を覗く方法もあるはず――

様々魔眼を変化させ、見えぬ力と波長が合わぬか探っていく。

しかし、俺がコツをつかむより先に、目の前の黒穹に銀色の光が溢れ出した。

その銀の光へ向かい、船はまっすぐ進んでいく。

次第に、少しずつ、黒き空が銀に染まる。

なおも船は加速し、そして目の前に無数の泡が流れていったのが見えた。

『これは……?』

辺りの光景に、レイが息を飲む。

シンでさえも驚愕を隠せぬように、視線を険しくしていた。

銀色の光がこぼれる海の中に、俺たちはいた。

背後を振り返れば、そこにあるのは果てしなく巨大な、銀の光を放つ丸い泡だ。

魔眼めを凝らしてみれば、確かに創造神ミリティアの魔力が見える。

この銀の泡が、俺たちがいた世界。

つまり、その外へ出たのだ。
anddd, also this please
ただ銀の光だけが、あらゆる角度から降り注いでいる。

『世界を外から見れば、あの銀の泡に見えるとすれば、この光はすべてそれらが放っているのやもしれぬ』

『この光の数だけ、世界が存在するということですか』

シンは数多の光に魔眼を向けた。

数えるのも馬鹿馬鹿しくなるほど、途方もない数だ。

『くはは。外がこんなに広かったとはな。うっかり迷子になりかねぬな』

『笑い事じゃないんだけどね』

レイが言う。

そのまま数時間が経過し、やがて目の前が銀の光に照らされた。

まるで光の道ができたかのようだ。

それに導かれるように、船体が更に進んでいけば、先程のミリティアの世界同様、巨大な銀の泡が見えてきた。

船はまっすぐその泡の中へ突っ込んでいく。
I'm very sorry if this is too much. You can just translate the part you can.

越える means something like "leaping/jumping over" something, or like pass through or exceeding whatever. In this context, you could say that this Deidrich guy was able to skip over/pass over the future but it sounds like some weird version of JoJo's King Crimson Time Skip...or Hit's Time Skip.
Timeless voids are now immeasurable, finna upgrade GER to Immeasurable

Really sorry for making this joke.

Kek.

That’s pretty funny.

And tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s said in the OG manga of Part 5. Now if I had a way to look up the Japanese version of Part 5 JoJo or any manga in particular, I’d probably be able to better confirm it for myself...

Kek.

That’s pretty funny.

And tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what’s said in the OG manga of Part 5. Now if I had a way to look up the Japanese version of Part 5 JoJo or any manga in particular, I’d probably be able to better confirm it for myself...
I see.
If there is I'll try to add on the CRT that I'll make soon once JoJolion has a new chapter.

@Ian2296 Let's try them one at a time then.

First one:

"It's called the 'outside world' but no one has ever seen anything outside this world. Even if it were another space or another world, it must be something within this world after all."

"That being the Creator God? You mind telling us directly what the end of the world looks like?"

"All right."

Misha stood up and walked forward, sending her magic to the blackboard.

"Above the sky and below the earth, a black dome stretches out."

What was added around the world drawn on the blackboard was a black sky, a black dome.

"The farther you go from this earth, the more the black dome is stretched and the closer you get to nothingness. It is here, in this near-infinite sky, that the divine world is located."

A 'Blue Dome of the Gods' is added to the black dome.

"This black dome stretches on forever with no end."

"Why not fly faster than the black dome can stretch?"

"Because when you fly up to the sky, you'll just end up coming from below the earth."

"In other words, the space in this world is not even, but distorted. I thought I flew up but the direction changed naturally and I went around the world and came out from below. You could say this world has a sphere system."

Eldemade added to the diagram on the blackboard, making the world a sphere.

"Outside of this sphere, it can be thought that an order different from our world has created a different sphere. Another world, perhaps?"

Last edited:
Second One:

No matter how fast you fly, if you follow the order of this world, you will only go around the black dome and come out the other side.

If we are going to head out of this world, there is a reason why it has to be this ship.

Sticking to the bottom of the ship, I stared into the depths with my magic eyes.

As I suspected, there did not seem to be any special magical formula in play.

However, if you were to take a bird's eye view of the entire ship, you can see that the sails are bulging out.

As if it's receiving a wind that the magic eye can't see.

There is something.

Like the gears of Eques, there is some kind of power at work that the magic eye cannot see.

Perhaps it's some kind of order?

Either way, if there is something out there, there must be a way to look into its depths.

I changed my magic eye in various ways to see if I could match the wavelengths of this unseen force.

But before I could get the hang of it, however, a silvery light flooded the black dome before me.

The ship moves straight toward that silvery light.

Gradually, little by little, the black dome turns into silver.

As the ship continued to accelerate, I saw countless bubbles form around me.

"This is...?"

Lay took a breath out of the spectacular sight.

Even Shin couldn't hide his astonishment, as his gaze was stern.

We were in a sea that flowed out silvery light.

Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.

Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.

This silver bubble was the world we were in.

In other words, we've gotten outside of it.

Last edited:
Third One:

Only silver light is pouring down from all angles.

"If the world looks like those silver bubbles from the outside, then all this light may be emitted by them."

"Does this mean that there are as many worlds as there are lights?"

Shin turned his Magic Eye to the multitude of lights.

They were so numerous that it was ridiculous to even count them.

"Kuhaha. I didn't think it was so big outside. You can really get lost out here."

"This isn't a laughing matter."

Said Lay.

A few hours passed, and a silver light shone in front of my eyes.

As if a path of light was created.

Guided by it, the hull of the ship continued on, and just like in the world of Militia, a huge silver bubble came into view.

The ship plunged straight into the bubble.

Hello, can someone translate this
「あいにく我が世界に主神はおらぬ。生まれそうだったのかもしれぬが、そいつは俺が滅ぼした。今では立派な水車小屋だ」

『……滅ぼ……まさか、ご冗談を……!?』

ロンクルスが半信半疑とばかりに声を上げる。

「事実だ」

『……主神を滅ぼし、水車小屋に……そんなことが……?』

「お前ほどの男が驚くことの方が不可解だがな。奴よりは、ロンクルス、お前の方が明らかに強い」

魔力さえ切れなければ、今も戦いは継続中だっただろう。

『……卿は浅層世界の住人。それよりも深い世界に生まれたわたくしが、卿の世界の主神より強くとも、それは当然のことでございます。しかしながら、同世界の者がそれを行うのは凡そ考え難いことでございます……』

やはり、信じられないといった口振りで、ロンクルスが言う。

『百歩譲って、それができたとしましょう。されど主神が元首を選ぶことにより、世界は初めて進化します。未進化の世界は、泡沫世界と呼ばれ、世界の外側を知覚できません』

Hello, can someone translate this
"Unfortunately, there is no Chief God in my world. They may have been born, but I destroyed them. Now, they are a splendid watermill."

'...destroyed...you've to be kidding me...!?'

Ronkross(?) raised his voice in partial-disbelief.

"It's the truth."

'To destroy the Chief God...and turn them into a water mill...?'

"It's more puzzling that a man like yourself would be surprised. Compared to that guy, you were more powerful, Ronkross."

Had their magical power not break, the battle would have continued on.

'...you are an inhabitant born in a shallow layer world. It is only natural that I, who was born in a deeper world, would be stronger than the Chief God of your world. However, it would be unthinkable for someone from the same world to do it...'

Said Ronkross, who said it in an implausible way of speaking.

'Let's assume that what is said can be done. However, should the Chief God choose a ruler, the world will evolve for the first time. An unevolved world is called a bubble world, which one cannot perceive outside of it.'

"Unfortunately, there is no Chief God in my world. They may have been born, but I destroyed them. Now, they are a splendid watermill."

'...destroyed...you've to be kidding me...!?'

Ronkross(?) raised his voice in partial-disbelief.

"It's the truth."

'To destroy the Chief God...and turn them into a water mill...?'

"It's more puzzling that a man like yourself would be surprised. Compared to that guy, you were more powerful, Ronkross."

Had their magical power not break, the battle would have continued on.

'...you are an inhabitant born in a shallow layer world. It is only natural that I, who was born in a deeper world, would be stronger than the Chief God of your world. However, it would be unthinkable for someone from the same world to do it...'

Said Ronkross, who said it in an implausible way of speaking.

'Let's assume that what is said can be done. However, should the Chief God choose a ruler, the world will evolve for the first time. An unevolved world is called a bubble world, which one cannot perceive outside of it.'
Thankyou very much. ^-^

talahspeech.png

can i get the text on the left translated

なにもかもを飲み込んでいく白き砂嵐に向かい、俺は悠然と歩を進めた。

一瞬、目の前に光が煌めいた。

俺は腕を伸ばし、隣の空間をぐっとつかんだ。

「どこへ行くつもりだ、終焉神アナヘム?」

押し寄せる砂塵よりも速く、一足飛びでこの場を通過しようとしたのは、白いマントとターバンを身につけた神である。

右腕をつかまれ、アナヘムは鋭い眼光を俺へ向けた。

「俺の眼前を、易々と通り抜けられると思ったか?」

「不適合者め」

アナヘムはつかまれた右腕にぐっと力を入れる。

筋肉が怒張し、魔力の粒子が荒れ狂う。その余波で砂塵が舞った。

「ほう。力比べが所望か」

豪腕を振り上げようとするアナヘムに対し、俺は右腕に魔力を込め、ぐっとそれを押さえつける。

黒き魔力と白き魔力が鬩ぎ合い、足場の砂という砂が弾け飛んでいく。

「この集落に住む人間の子を使い、なにを企んでいる?」

そう問えば、アナヘムは眉根を寄せた。

「人間の子? 戯けたことを。枯焉砂漠に命はない。すべては終焉の灯火が見せる蜃気楼ぞ」

「ふむ。循環する火露を利用し、お前が子供を作ったのではないか?」

アナヘムの魔力が更に上がり、押さえつけた俺の腕をじりじりと持ち上げ始めた。

「火露を盗んだのはうぬだ。己が犯した罪を、このアナヘムになすりつけようとは、恥知らずめがっ!」

言い放つと同時、ぐんとアナヘムは俺の腕を押し返した。

「力比べで破れるのは初めてか? 不適合者っ!!」

砂嵐を彷彿させる魔力が全身から放たれ、アナヘムが俺の腕を思いきり押し上げる。奴は勢いのままに腕を振り払おうとしたが、しかしそこでピタリと止まった。

「すまぬな、少々考え事をしていた。お前が嘘をついているのか、それとも、ただの馬鹿なのか」

「ぬっ……!?」

右腕に魔力を込め、思いきり下へ押し返す。じりじりとアナヘムの豪腕が押し込まれていき、再び元の高さに戻った。

「俺が真面目にやらねば力負けするとはな。なかなかどうして、凄まじい豪腕だな、終焉神」

「ぐぬぅぅぅっ……!!」

魔力と意識を集中し、思いきり押してやれば、終焉神が膝を折る。

I walked leisurely toward the white sandstorm that was swallowing everything.

For a moment, a light flashed before my eyes.

I stretched out my arm and grabbed the space next to me.

"Where do you think you're going, Anaheim, God of Demise?"

Faster than the onrushing dust, it was a god in a white cloak and turban who tried to pass through the place in a single bound.

Grabbed by their right arm, Anaheim turned a sharp glare on me.

"Did you think it would be easy to walk right past me?"

"You're a misfit."

Anaheim put a lot of pressure on their right arm that was seized.

The muscles tensed and the particles of magic power went wild. In the aftermath, a cloud of dust flew.

"Oh. You want a contest of strength?"

When Anaheim tried to raise their strong arm, I put magic power into my right arm and held them back.

Black magic and the white magic fought each other, and the sand of the scaffolding flew apart.

"What are you planning to do with the human children living in this village?

When I asked that, Anaheim raised an eyebrow.

"Human children? Nonsense. There is no life in the waning desert. It is all a mirage of the lights of the end."

"Hmm. Hmm, perhaps you used the circulating fire dew to create a child?"

Anaheim's magic power increased even more and she started to lift my arm, which I was holding down.

"So it was you who stole the fire dew. It's a shame that you want to blame others for your crimes, Anaheim."

As soon as I said this, Anaheim pushed my arm back.

'Is this the first time you've torn me up in a power struggle? You misfit!

A magic force reminiscent of a sandstorm was released from their body, and Anaheim pushed my arm up as hard as they could. They tried to shake it off with some momentum, but stopped.

"My apologies if I'm overthinking this a little. But do you think I'd be lying or a fool?"

"Nugh...!?"

I put magic power into my right arm and pushed it back down as hard as I could. Slowly, Anaheim's strong arm was pushed back into the ground and returned to its original height.

"I'm not sure I'd be able to do that if I didn't take it seriously. I'm not sure why, but you've got a hell of a strong arm, God of Demise."

"Guuugh...!!"

I concentrated my magic power and consciousness and pushed them down onto them as hard as I could, and the God of Demise's knees broke.

@AncientKing95 This got roughly from here.

I walked leisurely toward the white sandstorm that was swallowing everything.

For a moment, a light flashed before my eyes.

I stretched out my arm and grabbed the space next to me.

"Where do you think you're going, Anaheim, God of Demise?"

Faster than the onrushing dust, it was a god in a white cloak and turban who tried to pass through the place in a single bound.

Grabbed by their right arm, Anaheim turned a sharp glare on me.

"Did you think it would be easy to walk right past me?"

"You're a misfit."

Anaheim put a lot of pressure on their right arm that was seized.

The muscles tensed and the particles of magic power went wild. In the aftermath, a cloud of dust flew.

"Oh. You want a contest of strength?"

When Anaheim tried to raise their strong arm, I put magic power into my right arm and held them back.

Black magic and the white magic fought each other, and the sand of the scaffolding flew apart.

"What are you planning to do with the human children living in this village?

When I asked that, Anaheim raised an eyebrow.

"Human children? Nonsense. There is no life in the waning desert. It is all a mirage of the lights of the end."

"Hmm. Hmm, perhaps you used the circulating fire dew to create a child?"

Anaheim's magic power increased even more and she started to lift my arm, which I was holding down.

"So it was you who stole the fire dew. It's a shame that you want to blame others for your crimes, Anaheim."

As soon as I said this, Anaheim pushed my arm back.

'Is this the first time you've torn me up in a power struggle? You misfit!

A magic force reminiscent of a sandstorm was released from their body, and Anaheim pushed my arm up as hard as they could. They tried to shake it off with some momentum, but stopped.

"My apologies if I'm overthinking this a little. But do you think I'd be lying or a fool?"

"Nugh...!?"

I put magic power into my right arm and pushed it back down as hard as I could. Slowly, Anaheim's strong arm was pushed back into the ground and returned to its original height.

"I'm not sure I'd be able to do that if I didn't take it seriously. I'm not sure why, but you've got a hell of a strong arm, God of Demise."

"Guuugh...!!"

I concentrated my magic power and consciousness and pushed them down onto them as hard as I could, and the God of Demise's knees broke.

@AncientKing95 This got roughly from here.
Thanks a lot for taking time out of your day to translate this. I appreciate it.

「現段階での次元突破率は、87.3696王冠への相転移は未だ成功し
ていませんが、慈悲と知識を経て、奈落へ至ることならば可能です」

物質が支配する神ならぬ人間界……すなわち王国においてこれを行使することは本来なら 不可能だが、その例外がDNAに第五の塩基を有する彼ら天使と堕天使だ

刹那、これまでにない速度で回転を始める環状列柱。六芒星からは赤光が遊り、セフィロト が逆流する。それはコキュートスの永久氷塊を突き破り、ジュデッカすらも凌駕して、底へ底 へ、底へ底へと、

Aka the least talked VN of Shinza. Noice.

"The current rate of dimensional breakthrough is 87.3696. The phase transition to the Crown (Keter) has not yet been successful, but it is possible to reach the Abyss through Mercy (Chesad) and Knowledge (Da'at)."

In the human world of god ruled by matter...it is normally impossible to exercise this, but the exceptions are the Angels and Dust Angels who have the Fifth Base their DNA.

A moment later, the annular column begins to rotate at a speed never seen before. A red light shines from the hexagram, and the Sephirot flows back. It broke through the perpetual ice mass of Cocytus and surpassed even Judecca, going down, down, down...

Aka the least talked VN of Shinza. Noice.

"The current rate of dimensional breakthrough is 87.3696. The phase transition to the Crown (Keter) has not yet been successful, but it is possible to reach the Abyss through Mercy (Chesad) and Knowledge (Da'at)."

In the human world of god ruled by matter...it is normally impossible to exercise this, but the exceptions are the Angels and Dust Angels who have the Fifth Base their DNA.

A moment later, the annular column begins to rotate at a speed never seen before. A red light shines from the hexagram, and the Sephirot flows back. It broke through the perpetual ice mass of Cocytus and surpassed even Judecca, going down, down, down...
Way too underrated yeah. Hope it'll get the credit it deserves one day.

Thank you.

Just asking for precision, is Dust Angels another name for Anti Angels?

Hi, I was wondering if the Choushins are hyperdimensional beings or not. Because i saw some "TenchiMuyo experts" say that the choushin are higher dimensional beings, not hyperdimensional being. But these scans seem to back up the latter. Could you translate these scans for me? I wanna know if it says hyperdimension or higher dimension.
This is from the doujin drawn and written by the author.
「なぜ?
… そう言ったよな?
「やつらは高次元さえ超える
頂次元の存在。
無限に連鎖する全ての
宇宙を創った者達だ」
津名魅さんと
鷲羽さんが神様」
「お? おい~」
教えてやるよ」
「力はそれ以上だが…」
「ただのイカれた下衆供さ」
「フン! そんな大層な
もんじゃない!」
「イカれた?」
This is from the anime
奴らは高次元載超える超次元の存在
無限に連鎖つ全ての宇宙創る者たち"

Last edited:
cyber:
A power that could destroy the demon world.
The demon lord was afraid.

HTD:
Why? ...You said that, didn't you?
They're interdimensional beings, beyond even the higher dimensions. They are the creators of all universes in an infinite chain.
Tsunami and Washu are gods.
"Oh? Hey!
Let me tell you.
"They're more than that, but...
He's just a crazy lowlife.
Oh! It's not that big of a deal!
"Crazy?

The anime:
They're extradimensional beings from a higher dimension, an infinite chain of beings, the creators of all universes.

Idk much on the normal dialogue at the bottom but I think (hope) the important one is legit lolz

Hi, I was wondering if the Choushins are hyperdimensional beings or not. Because i saw some "TenchiMuyo experts" say that the choushin are higher dimensional beings, not hyperdimensional being. But these scans seem to back up the latter. Could you translate these scans for me? I wanna know if it says hyperdimension or higher dimension.
This is from the doujin drawn and written by the author.
「なぜ?
… そう言ったよな?
「やつらは高次元さえ超える
頂次元の存在。
無限に連鎖する全ての
宇宙を創った者達だ」
津名魅さんと
鷲羽さんが神様」
「お? おい~」
教えてやるよ」
「力はそれ以上だが…」
「ただのイカれた下衆供さ」
「フン! そんな大層な
もんじゃない!」
「イカれた?」
This is from the anime
奴らは高次元載超える超次元の存在
無限に連鎖つ全ての宇宙創る者たち"
Hyperdimensionnal means beyond 3D tho.

Doesn't make any contradiction with being higher dimensional, which is stated in the novels and backed up by context.

YuriAkuto:

Would "an infinite chain of (higher-dimensional) beings" support that The Choushin goddesses are High 1-B in their true forms?

YuriAkuto:

Would "an infinite chain of (higher-dimensional) beings" support that The Choushin goddesses are High 1-B in their true forms?
I don't see the kanji for beings in the later part tho, nor did I heard it in the anime.

As far as I know, the translation is more supposed to be "The creators of an infinite chain of universes"/"the infinitely-linked universes"; like in the first translated block.

Going a bit deeper, both contains 無限に連鎖 meaning an infinite/endless succession of something and 全ての宇宙 which translates as all the universes

Once we remove these parts, what's left in the two sentences is basically "they are the creators of" or "they created".

So I think that the meaning is still that "they created the infinite multiverse", rather than implying an infinite higher-D hierarchy.

A translation for this, please:

はい、おそらく……彼らの魔法兵器によって生み出されたこの霧のせいで次元が歪曲し、別の「世界」と繋がってしまったのですよ。はにゆ。主な目的は梨花と沙都子、魔法少女の力を弱めることにあったと思うのですが……そういった副作用があったのかもです、はにゆ。

Back