• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it because going by what you said, injuring someone apparently puts you above them.
Injuring somebody, knocking them back, and overpowering them puts you above them.

That's...that's not how it works. If it could only wound Base Oden, why would that put him above Base Oden? That's like saying that if a randomass character managed to hurt Base Goku, they'd be above Ultra Instinct Goku lmao.
This has to be the worst example I've ever seen

Besides the fact that Base Goku and Ultra Instinct Goku have different durabilities, it's not just the matter of hurting him.
The Scabbards managed to hurt Dragon Kaido, are they above him now?
And Dragon Kaido smacked them away.
Luffy managed to hurt Hybrid Kaido, is he above him?
Yes actually, he is above Hybrid kaido without Haoshoku, which is why he matched him with Haoshoku instead of without.
Just because Dragon Kaido managed to hurt Base Oden with his STRONGEST attack, doesn't mean that he's>Base Oden.
Strongest attack with no proof.

He overpowered him and pushed him back and left wounds. You keep making the claim of him hurting him with his strongest attack, which isn't proven to be his strongest attack.

Regardless, nothing in the sandbox even enforces that, so you're arguing against something that's not even in the sandbox

A simple CRT of everybody being relative has turned into a "oh he can't be stronger than him" fest.

I've said many times they're all relative.

We have a CRT open about this so I'll just close it and transfer the sandbox there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back