• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

One Piece going on a 3 week break...:cry:

Please let this be a fire chapter and don't let it end with "The truth of the world is..." and "To Be Continued"

Please let this be a fire chapter and don't let it end with "The truth of the world is..." and "To Be Continued"

Last edited:

This is what insanity does to the mind,what a tragic tale.

this is gonna be it

Yeah Kizaru still beats Sanji. This isn't really something that should be debated. I don't know why the admirals get downplayed so much.
the problem is calling sanji a mid diff win for kizaru

We already know he can overpower his light abilities without diable jambe and we know he can easily keep up with his lights speed

Then we go to more difficult situations like kizaru clones and kizaru's light acceleration

Diable jambe should be able to deal with the clones and observation haki + ifrit will help alot as well if it comes down to it

Minimum a high diff fight for kizaru or to sanji 👁️

the problem is calling sanji a mid diff win for kizaru

We already know he can overpower his light abilities without diable jambe and we know he can easily keep up with his lights speed

Then we go to more difficult situations like kizaru clones and kizaru's FTL acceleration

Diable jambe should be able to deal with the clones and observation haki + ifrit will help alot as well if it comes down to it

Minimum a high diff fight for kizaru
I'm still currently under the impression that Kizaru didn't show everything he had in Egghead, which is why I'm playing it safe and saying it's a mid diff (call it a cope idrc)

If we're just basing it off of what we saw during Egghead, then it could very well be an high to extreme diff for either person.

I'm still currently under the impression that Kizaru didn't show everything he had in Egghead, which is why I'm playing it safe and saying it's a mid diff (call it a cope idrc)

If we're just basing it off of what we saw during Egghead, then it could very well be an high to extreme diff for either person.
there we go... Finally you speak a little more truth 🙈

I mean you said he hasn't shown everything, but we have already seen enough to determine his speed and strength level... The rest is just not knowing what else he could do with his devil fruit, which he can overpower Sanji with

I mean you said he hasn't showed everything but we have already seen enough to determine his speed and strength level... The rest is just not knowing what else he could do with his devil fruit, which he can overpower sanji with
We'll probably see more from him in regards to everything in the final war.

We'll probably see more from him in regards to everything in the final war.
and if we don't... He getting killed by a blackbeard pirate or something 😅 the darkness will overcome his brightness 🙉

Yoo... what would be insane is warp fruit + light fruit 👁️ if that's not overpowered idk what is, especially if it's someone like van auger who has insane positioning and precision skills to compliment them

You've jinxed it

Hi, i wanted to ask some question.

Here, Kizaru chasing and there's kizaru's clones, are kizaru's clones and kizaru itself chasing luffy being at lightspeed? or no?

I'm not sure he'd be able to even do much against Sanji without his buso. Considering exoskeleton already passively resists piercing (Shigan) and slashing (Rankyaku) attacks. Alongside being able to easily heal from having his internals destroyed (thus rendering Rokuogan less useful).

I'm pretty sure his buso scales above Sanji via matching Luffy tho, so I assume he'd be able to circumvent the above advantages.

I'm not sure he'd be able to even do much against Sanji without his buso. Considering exoskeleton already passively resists piercing (Shigan) and slashing (Rankyaku) attacks. Alongside being able to easily heal from having his internals destroyed (thus rendering Rokuogan less useful).

I'm pretty sure his buso scales above Sanji via matching Luffy tho, so I assume he'd be able to circumvent the above advantages.
Yeah his buso scales above Sanji's but considering how slow his strikes, reactions and even Soru are, I doubt he'd even be able to land many attacks on Sanji and the moment he uses Ifrit it'd end up like how the Queen fight did.

Just because a construct (such a weapon or a clone) is made out of light doesn't necessarily mean it is moving at lightspeed.
Yee but these are moving lights made from lasers (yata no kagami technique)… not solid light which does not move/travel

The clones also have the same sfx as the lasers when they travel/get shot, so they are very different to the light solid constructs that stay in place

When it briefly looked like he was matching Enma Zoro, he had my vote
I bet you lucci still up, looking back at his fight with luffa that man was recovering from his hits a little too fast. Guess that awakened zoan recovery is coming in clutch.

I hope that when The One Piece comes out, it won't prove that it won't be as good or emotional as the og One Piece one

Basically better animation and all that stuff won't matter if it's not directed well or as well/better than the og, hopefully it won't be in that situation

I hope that when The One Piece comes out, it won't prove that it won't be as good or emotional as the og One Piece one

Basically better animation and all that stuff won't matter if it's not directed well or as well/better than the og, hopefully it won't be in that situation
Do you mean the new anime? Oda's helping with it, isn't he?

Do you mean the new anime?
Its called The one piece... Yes
Oda's helping with it, isn't he?
idk... But oda also has helped the og anime... So don't think that matters as much, he also gives huge respect to one of his editor whom he fully trusts can fulfill in bring one piece to animation

Otherwise I don't think we know much about the new op, just that wit studios are doing it

Its called The one piece... Yes

idk... But oda also has helped the og anime... So don't think that matters as much, he also gives huge respect to one of his editor whom he fully trusts can fulfill in bring one piece to animation

Otherwise I don't think we know much about the new op, just that wit studios are doing it
I think the better pacing is a massive help. The Rob Lucci fight in the anime, the Doflamingo fight in the anime, the Katakuri fight in the anime... some of this shit is way too long.

I think the better pacing is a massive help. The Rob Lucci fight in the anime, the Doflamingo fight in the anime, the Katakuri fight in the anime... some of this shit is way too long.
nah...

I've seen the better pacing Lucci fight and it's worse than og

People just don't have patience or enough investment in something, they want to experience everything right away and be done with it instead of fully enjoying and being grateful for it. 😴

doffy fight and kata fight was completely fine... It was the rest of dressrosa people had a problem with when it comes to pacing

i liked all 3 of them personally, its never the fights that are the issue its the switching to different scenes or fights that can sometimes ruin/break the experience. That's how I felt in Wano and similarly towards the end of Dressrosa.

i liked all 3 of them personally, its never the fights that are the issue its the switching to different scenes or fights that can sometimes ruin/break the experience. That's how I felt in Wano and similarly towards the end of Dressrosa.
Exactly. My issue was that every episode had that "THIS TOY SOLDIER IS-" flashback

nah...

I've seen the better pacing Lucci fight and it's worse than og

People just don't have patience or enough investment in something, they want to experience everything right away and be done with it instead of fully enjoying and being grateful for it. 😴
It isn't patience, they just made some fights unfathomably worse in the anime than in the manga. Extending shit for no reason is dumb.

Back