• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

You're the only one who thought they specifically put a handprint of a fictional character that was signed by a real person on a statue.
Shit... You right about one thing... I just saw a human with the same size but you wrong in others... I saw a whole other person with seemingly big looking hands look tiny compared to it and I they said that it was luffy's in the tiktok 🙉

Probably is oda's hand 🤔

Shit... You right about one thing... I just saw a human with the same size but you wrong in others... I saw a whole other person with seemingly big looking hands look tiny compared to it and I they said that it was luffy's in the tiktok 🙉

Probably is oda's hand 🤔
I think Oda just has big hands. A news article says that the statue is Luffy's canonical size, though, so the handprint is only a bit over 4 inches wide via pixelscaling.

F81BA95C-7775-4C40-8B55-87F3BB563154.jpg

I feel like Im and Nefertari D. Lili were incredibly close, and then Lili either died or noticed Im being completely psychotic and turned on them. The 5 Elders could be basically anyone, but I feel like it'd make sense if they were like, young children during Im's era who were trained to serve them. I think there's a non-zero chance Im turns on them as well, either in favor of a new underling, to absorb their power, or just for fun.

Can haki be applied to devil fruits abilities?
Ye, but I have always wondered if Haki would ever change the quality of an attack or DF abilities, heck I think I have asked a question like this a while back.

As of now it seems that Haki only really amps up attacks and doesn't change the effect or aesthetic outside of making some attacks black for example.

Last edited:
Why was he injured and tired?
Because Seastone drains Stamina off DF users, and he'd been there chained up in Impel Down's 6th level after he'd fought a guy who had just revealed his Offscreen Haki and new DF ability, abilities Ace wasn't sure about. Notice the bruises and scrapes on his body, indicating he had taken damage beforehand.

The moment he gets free:
-He starts blasting through the marines and clearing a path to protect Luffy.
-He clashes with Aokiji and they're even.
-Whitebeard says some cool shit, and I want to include this just because Luffy called Whitebeard his uncle here, and I thought that was sweet.
-Ace starts talking about how he won't let Whitebeard's words go to waste, and starts wiping out an army again. He's getting a bit tired, doing the Zoro "Damn, I've been fighting a while," pant, because he wants to go talk to his dad.
-Akainu goes "You're all weak. The Whitebeard Pirates? Worthless. Whitebeard himself? A bitch. Your dad isn't your actual dad. He sucks and I'm gonna kill him, Ace. You travel around with a bunch of ******** scum and I'm gonna kill them. He's dying because of you. It's your fault, Ace." (They show Squard here for the parallel).
-Ace goes "You're absolutely incorrect, you ****. He's the best pirate on the seas, you don't know what you're talking about. He created this era. He is our savior."
-They clash. Ace is damaged by the lava, which has an elemental advantage. Akainu says "Yeah, I have an elemental advantage, and that makes me better. Your bloodline is flawed and evil and you, and your entire family, deserve to die because of it."
-He aims at Luffy. Ace, who isn't a swordsman, and therefore doesn't know what wounds are shameful, jumps in the way of an attack. The elemental advantage, and better Busoshoku, allows Akainu to use his body-melting heat, which can bust holes through Whitebeard and Kuma's heads, to burn through Ace's torso.
-Akainu just drops his arm off... for fun, I guess? This is before he even gets a hole shot through him by Curiel, so idk why he does that.
-Ace, still alive, bleeding out, delivers a full speech, then he just lets go and falls.
-Marco blocks Akainu in the next chapter, and this is also something I brought up just because it's cool.

I wanna make one of these agenda posts, too. The "Give me" thing isn't supposed to have 4 "Give me" lines, it's meant to be poetic.

Meet Marshall D. Leech

-Spared by Whitebeard
-Spared by Shanks
-Bailed out by Van Augur
-Ragdolled by Bepo

"Well, he didn't know how old Bonney was"

"Give me freedom,
Give me fire,
Change perspectives
Or I retire."

"No, I just didn't want to be a division commander!!!"

"He can fight Shanks"

"Strongest Yonkou" when he gets a chance to cheat.

-Nearly 50% of his fights weren't shown, and of the ones that were, most of them include cutaways.

-Literally had a Bounty of 0.

-"This Devil Fruit will let me rule the world!!!"(Spoiler warning: it didn't)

-Beat Ace because Ace let him get back up after he started rolling around and crying.
-Beat Law because Van Augur saved him.
-"Beat" Whitebeard because every Marine attacked him, and then the whole crew jumped him(Except Sanjuan Wolf, that mf featless).
-Beat Boa because she wasn't looking.

-"Of course he can get 2 DFs, he's got a strange body!" Marco, calling him a fat-ass.

Just finished the recent episode and oh man they're gonna go hard for next week's episode. Going off of the preview it seems they are making Base Luffy and Base Lucci comparable.

Back