• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

But what about Prime Rayleigh and Garp being there too 😭?
0026_2d.png.webp
0021_2d.png.webp

Gg 🙈

if you guys had "ur way" with scaling, where would the God tiers sit in AP? aka what's ur personal scaling for the God Tiers
Hmm... honestly, probably mid to High Tier 5 all the way to low or maybe mid Tier 4, and if I had it my way, I would have Imu and a fully realized, max potential Gear 5 Luffy (so Luffy fully aware of what his DF truly is and how it's power is tied to imagination) being at 4-A cause I think it would be funny if Luffy had a space battle with Imu and in one part he just grabs a huge chunk of space, stars and all, and just hits Imu with it lol.

Hmm... honestly, probably mid to High Tier 5 all the way to low or maybe mid Tier 4, and if I had it my way, I would have Imu and a fully realized, max potential Gear 5 Luffy (so Luffy fully aware of what his DF truly is and how it's power is tied to imagination) being at 4-A cause I think it would be funny if Luffy had a space battle with Imu and in one part he just grabs a huge chunk of space, stars and all, and just hits Imu with it lol.
But a bit more realistic? Probably mid to high Tier 5, but could be star level as Monkey said via busting the OP planet.

How far is King getting in this gauntlet? Round one he regenerates health and stamina after each fight, round two there is no regenerating of health or stamina after each fight

image.png

Last edited:
Probably gets to Sanji if he does decide to go flames off Vs Lucci with heals in between.
With no heals he's gonna be easy pickings for Lucci since i suspect lunarian vs lunarian lasts for a bunch of time so his stamina is c o o k e d after that.

Because Lucci is weaker than him.
Cope…

Zoro wasn’t using all of his power and was overpowering Lucci, king doing the same but with more versatility and mobility via flight

Kid Mihawk ain’t gonna do much to the extent that king won’t be able to fight anymore

So then why did you reply to me saying that Lucci is weaker than Sanji?
Because he is 🐵 I’ve seen no current feats of Sanji having enough strength to deal with him unless he uses ifrit Jambe or possibly diable jambe

The only way Sanji wins is high/extreme diff

I’ve seen no current feats of Sanji having enough strength to deal with him
Sanji destroying Kizaru's laser in base is a greater AP feat than anything Lucci could do.

We already know that Zoro wasn't trying at all so trying to scale him to Zoro's Enma Unleashed doesn't work, so his best feat is clashing with Gear 5 Luffy.

Sanji's feat is relative to that, if not greater due to Kizaru's lasers being able to deal noticeable damage to Gear 5 Luffy. Sanji with Diable Jambe would put Lucci down mid diff, but using Ifrit Jambe would put Lucci down with as much difficulty as Zoro did once he locked in.

Lucci is hella overrated now that we know Zoro was just passing time.

Sanji's feat is relative to that, if not greater due to Kizaru's lasers being able to deal noticeable damage to Gear 5 Luffy.
Bro is spitting absolute cap here… wtf..

How is bro still reading Kizaru piece while getting destroyed like that and being able to do nothing to gear 5

Wtf is bro on… that’s the dome barrier

Sanji would be KO’d if that happened to him, cope 😴. insane Sanji wank… bro can’t even handle Kizaru to defend anyone, could only deflect one laser and then couldn’t do shit until gear 5 came and punched Kizaru away

Sanji is a fraud fr

Wtf is bro on… that’s the dome barrier
The dome barrier is literally based on Kizaru's devil fruit just like the Pacifista's lasers. This upscales Kizaru if anything.
Sanji would be KO’d if that happened to him, cope 😴 Sanji fan boy… bro can’t even handle Kizaru to defend anyone, could only deflect one laser and then couldn’t do shit until gear 5 came and punched Kizaru away

Sanji is a fraud fr
Bait used to be believable. If you're just going to spout nonsense I'd appreciate it if you replied to someone who isn't me.

Back