• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

so our page on Charlotte Cracker's sword is outdated

I'm unsure of the correct ratings for it. I assume both the replicas and the real sword should be Large Island level? Since his fakes could still damage Luffy through his buso haki iirc.
Looking at this page some more…most of the ratings are outdated in general. It's pretty bad👽.

Is it like…really necessary to keep it? Seems like a pain in the ass to keep up to date. Most of the swords don't have any unique P&A so I question its usefulness, tbh.

then I guess just pixel scale the mountain used, for a comparison to the distance and the width of the split (my version)

The statement says the wind already gave way, so you can involve average wind speed or just average cloud speed is fine, or actually the timeframe found is fine also... They call it a dark cloud and that the snow went away so you could possibly use that statement to assume what type of cloud it is to find it's height

Think stratus height should probably work for that because of the snow and it being dark gray

Not too knowledgeable on cloud calcs tho
Thank you so much, i'll show this to the one who did the calc

Thank you so much, i'll show this to the one who did the calc
I tried calculating it here on a sandbox which you can use if you want (Wait actually didn't use the mountain thing properly) (Bro... 🙉 finding a size for that image is difficult af)

Ok, I edited the sandbox and used a completely different method for size, that's one the best I could get via trying to follow rusty's comment 😤

Last edited:
Also, I just found out that the TCB Twitter account was taken down but from discord screenshots it seems that it wasn't taken down by the JP Feds, but rather that the Twitter guy at TCB was sick and tired of maintaining the account and quit (if I'm understanding correctly).

Guys question. Do u think a thread with Advanced Conquerors Haki boosting Speed and AP together is a good idea? There are so many instances where we see ACoC boosting speed. Like Base Post Udon Luffy woke up from that Ragnaroku and immediately could keep up with Hybrid Kaido with ACoC with his own ACoC in Base while we see before ACoC Luffy was getting tagged by Kaido even while using Future Sight

Guys question. Do u think a thread with Advanced Conquerors Haki boosting Speed and AP together is a good idea? There are so many instances where we see ACoC boosting speed. Like Base Post Udon Luffy woke up from that Ragnaroku and immediately could keep up with Hybrid Kaido with ACoC with his own ACoC in Base while we see before ACoC Luffy was getting tagged by Kaido even while using Future Sight
Honestly, that could be Luffy's Accelerated Development coming into play rather than ACoC.

Guys what's going on with the new sbs abt Mihawk? Can someone actually send the valid translations bc all i see on insta is that they say Mihawk is hiding behind Buggys shadow lol

Guys what's going on with the new sbs abt Mihawk? Can someone actually send the valid translations bc all i see on insta is that they say Mihawk is hiding behind Buggys shadow lol
Lol. Don't worry, all that statement is doing is referring to Mihawk deciding to use Buggy as the figurehead for Cross Guild and take all the heat and attention since he has no interest in the Emperor title back in Ch. 1058. It's nothing new.

Lol. Don't worry, all that statement is doing is referring to Mihawk deciding to use Buggy as the figurehead for Cross Guild and take all the heat and attention since he has no interest in the Emperor title back in Ch. 1058. It's nothing new.

bro is scared to go after the emperor title... But warlord is safe enough to not be targeted by shanks 🤭

bro is scared to go after the emperor title... But warlord is safe enough to not be targeted by shanks 🤭
Of course you would mistake someone saying they don't care about the Emperor Title as them being scared to go after the Emperor Title. Mihawk pretty much said that title is beneath him. 🤭

And Mihawk isn't a Warlord anymore, so your favorite Celestial Dragon can go after him anytime he wants. But he knows better. 🤭

And Mihawk isn't a Warlord anymore, so your favorite Celestial Dragon can go after him anytime he wants. But he knows better. 🤭
Bro is fighting emperors for the one piece... Shanks ain't even worried about him, not even crossed his mind...

The only one who did tho was mihawk. Bro wanted no smoke from shanks in mf and made an excuse

Bro is fighting emperors for the one piece... Shanks ain't even worried about him, not even crossed his mind...

Shanks doesn't even know Cross Guild is going after One Piece yet, he's too busy trying to bully Bart and his crew for disrespecting him

The only one who did tho was mihawk. Bro wanted no smoke from shanks in mf and made an excuse
Questioning Buggy for wanting their crew to face Shanks, Luffy, and Blackbeard at the same time means Mihawk wanted no smoke in a 1v1 and was just making an excuse? Typical Shankstard logic. Even Shanks wouldn't fight multiple Yonkos at the same time.

Lmao. Scaling Mihawk and Shanks through Luffy and Zoro will never work because of close Zoro and Luffy have been throughout the story
And guess who's been at the top the most 😴
Questioning Buggy for wanting their crew to face Shanks, Luffy, and Blackbeard at the same time means Mihawk wanted no smoke in a 1v1 and was just making an excuse? Typical Shankstard logic. Even Shanks wouldn't fight multiple Yonkos at the same time.
You calling me a shankstard is all the proof I need...... ... For something, ahh yee for you... I forgot what the word is called... Basically it proves that you are the only and actual Mihawktard or whatever they're called 🙉

Do you like boa? What's you're thoughts on her.

Crazy how no one questions Boa for pining after a 17-year-old.
It’s not like Sanji didn’t kiss a 16 year old…

And if you question that (boa and Luffy), then that’s simply a you problem 😴 Luffy’s brain won’t develop anymore so it’s fine

They are also pirates so there’s nothing to question

And guess who's been at the top the most 😴
Mihawk :sleep:
You calling me a shankstard is all the proof I need...... ... For something, ahh yee for you... I forgot what the word is called... Basically it proves that you are the only and actual Mihawktard or whatever they're called 🙉

:LOL:
Do you like boa? What's you're thoughts on her.

I like her, she's probably my fourth favorite female character in the story. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her now that she's leaving Amazon Lily.

Back