• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I will never understand the Sabo wank 💀
108893014_o1.png

A moody guy, but at a young age, he rose to the position of Chief of Staff, the No.2 of the Revolutionary Army! Bonded with his sworn brothers Luffy and Ace, he strongly heads to support them anytime, anywhere?!
The rumors of the New World... With the power of the Mera Mera no Mi in hand, does he rival even an Admiral in strength, like Luffy? (One Piece Man Choco, New World Saga)

108893014_o1.png

A moody guy, but at a young age, he rose to the position of Chief of Staff, the No.2 of the Revolutionary Army! Bonded with his sworn brothers Luffy and Ace, he strongly heads to support them anytime, anywhere?!
The rumors of the New World... With the power of the Mera Mera no Mi in hand, does he rival even an Admiral in strength, like Luffy? (One Piece Man Choco, New World Saga)
This doesn't help at all 💀

How strong do ya think sabo is? I personally got him above law and kidd.
I think he's overrated
Going off of feats he'd only really solidly scale above the scabbards
Fuji and Gb's scaling is very unimpressive, at best you could argue they scale to base yamato but thats only true if you neglect context

what showings or statements blud?
did you not see luffy bleeding from an attack from saturn? Which is more damage than what kizaru has done the whole time egghead

Saturn tanks from multiple gear 3rd type attacks from gear 5

Gear 5 makes saturn stay in place while it makes kizaru bleed and get crushed

And then the supporting statement of higher authority/rank = more combat ability
There are ranks such as Admiral, General, Lieutenant General, and so on. The higher the rank, the more charismatic and capable of fighting.
(Admiral = fleet admiral, general = admiral)

Kong ranks even above Fleet admiral
Command post directly under the government!
Commander-in-Chief of all military forces

A rank above the Admiral of the Navy! A position belonging to the World Government Organization! Two years ago, the position would have been held by "Kong," a general.
The showings alone is enough, you not seeing that is absolute insanity

Last edited:
yes really. Also you saying it's from imu alone is insane

What do you mean it's insane saying its from Imu alone? Imu was literally the only one who landed an attack on Sabo?

bro was infront of 5 elders and manged to escape them
Yeah, with help from a Deathbed King Cobra. Big whoop.

If you found all of that impressive, that's fine. But I wasn't impressed and I stand by that.

What do you mean it's insane saying its from Imu alone? Imu was literally the only one who landed an attack on Sabo?
And it’s insane how he’s alive and still is alive
Yeah, with help from a Deathbed King Cobra. Big whoop.

If you found all of that impressive, that's fine. But I wasn't impressed and I stand by that.
Zoro and robin would find that impressive 😴

I haven’t even fully read the chapters of that thing tho, just seen some panels of it 🙈 and it seems quite an impressive feat presented by Oda

Sabo ~ Marco >~ Kizaru 😴

Or Sabo >~ Marco ~ Kizaru

Or Sabo ~ post timeskip Marco >>> Kizaru

😴 staring to not like Kizaru no more and hopefully Oda continues to do so aswell 😴

I wanna see Sanji burn his dumb little bright candle 🙈

Yoo I’m going in on Kizaru 🙉
hating on one of the coolest characters in the series for no reason smh

hating on one of the coolest characters in the series for no reason smh
🙉 not hearing any evil 😴

I'm not saying he's not cool and or isn't a satisfying/menacing... Just that I want him to get destroyed for all the people thinking no one can beat him and that he's some type of invincible being because he's light...

Last edited:
Since you guys made a lot's of clouds split thread, i want to ask: which method that can be used for this calcs: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jamesthetaker/Cloud_Splitting_Feat_-_Arknights_feat

The current method on that calc blog is wrong so we need to find a right/better/alternate method for it
then I guess just pixel scale the mountain used, for a comparison to the distance and the width of the split (my version)

The statement says the wind already gave way, so you can involve average wind speed or just average cloud speed is fine, or actually the timeframe found is fine also... They call it a dark cloud and that the snow went away so you could possibly use that statement to assume what type of cloud it is to find it's height

Think stratus height should probably work for that because of the snow and it being dark gray

Not too knowledgeable on cloud calcs tho

Last edited:
Just saw a 1109 leak(could be fake idk) saying Zoro runs away from Lucci to help his crew and let Jimbei deal with him, Zoro bros are we finished? 💀

Just saw a 1109 leak(could be fake idk) saying Zoro runs away from Lucci to help his crew and let Jimbei deal with him, Zoro bros are we finished? 💀
You're not a Zoro bro. Even if true, this just means he knows Lucci a bitch and Winbe is goated.

Back