• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Nice, my man Blackbeard getting that Haki upgrade. It was always strange since he was a commander of Whitebeard crew, he would have Haki as well. This now confirms that he has both, but not Conqueror Haki (how strange).

Hm... if that's true then Teach is going to get some nice upgrades in the future.

But I'll wait for Artur before updating the blog for VCDB.

> Tfw whenever Burgess can use Kenbunshoku Haki but Ace and Sabo can't

Well I guess that just speaks for their skills since they can fight people with Kenbunshoku without having it themselves

Wait, Teach stated that none of them'd be able to defeat Ace back in Banaro Island. Does that mean he's far stronger and skilled than we thought?

For me the question was never if Blackbeard could use haki, that much was obvious even if it wasn't confirmed, but whether he could use Conqueror's.

@Rin do we know that Sabo can't use CoO? it feels wierd that he could be the 2nd in command of the Rev without it.

I mean, he's a D, but not that kind of D which would make sense of him not being able to use Conqueror. I'm not saying that Haoshoku is D exclusive but there's the possibility that the D's are the most numerous known people who can actually use it.

Oh, BTW I just remembered another argument for Sabo's Accelerated Development. Back in Punk Hazard Law changed Smoker and Tashigi's hearts putting Tashigi into Smoker's body (and Smoker into Tashigi's body as well ovo) and she was barely able to use the logia powers, being easily manhandled by Luffy in base.

So Sabo learned how to use his powers almost instantly at a level similar to Ace.

Not sure. We don't know if Pops's fruit was hard to use at all. Considering Teach knows Newgate for around two decades is obvious that he saw him using it so he had plenty of time to know its functions. I think Logia's fruits are the most complex to use just with the power alone. Tashigi has been working with Smoker for years and she doesn't know how to activate the powers by herself with ease, while the Paramecias can be complex, WB's wasn't much of that at all.

Not the case with Sabo. He ever saw the Mera Mera in action and I don't know if there's a Logia user in the revolutionaries at all. He ate the crappy fruit and boom, he's using Fire Fist.

Really well done explanation as always

On another note today I finished reading all the colored chapters and about to start Whole Cake Island

Zou blew my mind on the lore dump ( Usopp was me when he was writing it down lol)

Oda explained that the Logia fruit lets the user not only turns into the element but extending the body. It was in a SBS when a reader asked if Ace's Fire Fist is him generating flames like some kind of Energy Projection, but Oda said that's the user extending his knuckles.

So yeah, it's pretty hard considering you need to make your body larger.

Don't forget that Sabo fought with Issho not too much later. He truly learned how to use his new powers in such an efficient way quick enough. He even said that he hasn't get used to it yet but the way he fought shows that he wasn't that far from mastering it.

Now we should wait to see what happened at Mary Geoise. Maybe there's a good feat.

Looks pretty awesome, a bit of the background by his left leg that need to get cut but still overall awesome. How far have you gotten to doing that Dressrosa's collesuem by the way.

I'm looking for more scans.

BTW that's not background but his tail and clothes. Those blank spots are the empty spot where the sfx's signs were.

FullMetalLamps said:
What's this about the coliseum? I can search for scans if needed.
Basically, the fate of Post-Timeskip's stats depends on which version of Dressrosa is chosen; Damage or Rin. Calaca has another method to scale Dressrosa using the Collosseum to see which one is closer to his and such. If you can help, it would gladly be appreciated

We're looking for the actual size of Dressrosa. I'm looking for Collosseum's scans to see what result would give.

The more I think about the more OP Fujitora becomes. His Devil Fruit is based around Gravity, and even better than him pulling a moon down would be Fujitora creating a Black Hole ( Via awakening )

Imagine some crazy shit like that happening

I really hope we learn more about Awakening

Another suggestion I heard was Kizarus Awakening is taking all of the sun's light and converting it into a laser beam

I can think of a third method for possibly scaling Dressrosa's size - I'll work on it tomorrow and hopefully get it out alongside Calaca's version so we can have a complete overview on the options.

I know how fun those have been in the past ( Bleach iirc went though a similar thing)

So anyway about earlier looks like East Blue Top tiers are Hypersonic+ and Luffys range has been upgraded ( least if Ugariks approval is enough)

Back