• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

I have two things to say that came to my mind reading that pic:

1- I'm happy that One Piece Film Gold got a really great dub in Mexico and the rest of the hispanic countries in america. The previous ones were awful coming from 4Kidz and we ever got another re dub like the Funimation one. Now it hears great and I really want to watch the movie again.

2- Luffy being a crybaby as a child makes me think the relationship he built with Ace back then, when his older brother constantly yelled at him to not be such a crybaby. Now we see Luffy doing the same with Momo, proving that he cares about him and he's not being childish (at least not by sheer stupidity as many people would think) but trying to be a great figure to Momo like Ace was in his eyes.

BTW, Krieg should scale to Class M as well but nothing more. Other characters like Kuro and below should scale to their own feats or with another scaling.

That's really awesome I'm glad you have a good dub now im planning on finishing Film Z then going on to Gold myself

Flashbacks tend to be one of the parts of One Piece I love Since all the character and world building is so well done and interesting like seeing Luffys childhood with Ace and Sabo adds new layers to there relationship and Luffy setting out on his journey to becoming the Pirate King And makes his breakdown on Amazon Lily even more heartbreaking

Okay, if I reading correctly;

Upgrade only Gin and Don Krieg to Class M. I will leave Robin's lifting strength til when her profile gets updated.

Also, we have to upgrade everybody in East Blue Saga as Large Building level+ from Buchi's feat.

EDIT: I mean Buggy's feat since there is something off about Buchi's own.

Yeah, now I'm really excited for the idea of getting a redub here. One Piece is pretty underdog here since both Naruto and Bleach had good adaptations, especially Naruto, whose dub is truly great, full of great voice actors (it has some little mistakes and things that makes the spectator try to commit some serious crimes but nothing much).

So if One Piece gets a good adaptation and starts getting more popular among the general public, the throne that DB refuses to leave might be stolen.

KobsterHope07 said:
Okay, if I reading correctly;

Upgrade only Gin and Don Krieg to Class M. I will leave Robin's lifting strength til when her profile gets updated.

Also, we have to upgrade everybody in East Blue Saga as Large Building level+ from Buchi's feat.

EDIT: I mean Buggy's feat since there is something off about Buchi's own.
If you need help with Robin's Lifting Strength, then here's a link to a list of her feats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3reyge/respect_nico_robin_one_piece/

Called Robin using a clone and Orochis Dragon form

good timing we have a robin foucued chapter after her birthday

By the way, is Heart of Gold canon? I'm asking because there's a antagonist who has a ability similar to that of invisibility, and Kenbunshoku Haki users can still see him.

Aw that's unfortunate. I still wonder how Kenbunshoku Haki interacts with Invisible things since even with the basic usage of Kenbunshoku Haki the user can see the Aura emitting from other's rather than how they look physically.

We'll probably fine out when Zoro vs Shiryu happens

I wonder if he next batch of cards will say if Kuzan has absolute Zero

Why that even a surprise? every high level character in the series has Observation Haki,Oda not going to emphasize again and again such thing that completely pointless.

You can't be a big shot if you don't know Haki,otherwise every fight of you going to end up like Luffy vs Boa's sisters

That's a funny way of saying it lol but yeah

Btw I don't think Luffy dispersering Raigo was ever evaluated I was hoping we could have a rating similar to the Gomu Gomu storm

KobsterHope07 said:
So Ace is the ugly stepsister who don't have Observation Haki out of the bunch then, while Sabo is the only one who don't have Conqueror Haki out of the troublesome siblings.

The Kenbunshoku Haki system is really weird tbh. I find it weird that Ace who has Busushoko and Haoshoku Haki doesn't posses Kenbunshoku Haki but Sabo has Kenbunshoku, Busushoko but lacks Haoshoku. Meanwhile Luffy is running around with all three.

I feel like if Sabo could use Conqueror's it would be too big a deal to reveal in supplemental material.

@kobster tbf we don't know Sabo's full name

I think the only likeable thing about Charloss is he gave us the most satisfying punch in fiction

Back