• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Eight Enies Lobby

Yeah Strong World has feats that aren't calced ( Shiki mainly) while Film Z has Zephyr reacting to Kizarus lasers and surviving the Dyna Stone Explosion

It's not the same for OP movies tho. They are semi-canon because the characters are canon to the story, but not its events.

Afaik Shiki and Zephyr are canon ( and some characters from Gold were made canon) but the stories themselves are not.

I don't like that All Might gets his scaling from a semi-canon movie; but this site overrates All Might massively enough already.

I'm with Nappa to i think Shiki and Zephr's feats should be used for there keys and specify these don't scale to canon characters.

They belong to a different canon so they should scale to their on feats unless scaling is the only option (Like with Tesoro).

What Kobster said.

About earlier film feats Shiki made a dozen or so islands float and Zephr surivied a Dyna Stone explostion ( albeit was knocked out) and he reacted to several of Kizaru's attacks ( probably relativistic to some degree.)

I'm just so glad for Oda providing a map of wano, damn its laid out almost like I'd imagined, the rivers must've been huge. Also thank Oda for giving more confirmation on the question of whether Big Mom and Kaido were apart of the same crew or not, that means that Rocks has to be the crew they were apart of, meaning we might get more references of him during this arc.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/934/page/7

Ryuma may be Zoro's ancestor then

I loved the part where Robin says she didn't collect much information but says a lot anyway lol. and Perospero trying to be the new captain

My theory is that Komurasaki is the current user of the Time-Time fruit and she saved herself with it.

Ikr he deserves every single one

Btw were getting close to 500 I might begin work on the next thread tomorrow if that's alright with you guys.

Back